[MA5] My What Big Teeth You Have Grandma

Massassi encampment and training area to produce Enhanced Massassi

[MA5] My What Big Teeth You Have Grandma

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:24 am

Remmington decides to come visit the Massassi Camp for a change of pace and also to satiate his curiousity on how the program is doing.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [MA5] My What Big Teeth You Have Grandma

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:29 pm

Fa-Lei looked around and said, “You said vhis is training camp for ze massassi?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 pm

Remmington nods. "That is correct. From what I hear they are not only training them to be able to use technology and work in coordination with Imperial troops but they are also doing some genetic manipulation and bio-modification in order to make them better soldiers."

He smiles at her. "I figure that a field trip here to see things up close and personal is better than just seeing it on Holonet or reading about it."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:24 am

“I vould be intrigued if hey are utilizing Sith alchemy vor such changes,” she offered. “The massassi are related to ze sith species, if I recall my learning. Big and ztrong, very dangerous,” she added.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:40 am

Remmington nods and explains. "That is correct. It seems that they are an off-shoot species from the True Sith. Which affords them some better standing than most aliens.

Actually I believe that they are using alchemy as part of this program. I met a Sith alchemist who is helping to work on this project. I offered my assistance to him. So I will let you know if I find out anything that may interest you."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:10 am

“Zhat is interesting, I vould appreciate that,” she said in reply.

“Who is zis alchemist?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:29 pm

"His name is Xal Kimlya. I met him at a party around when we first got to Ziost. He seems to be quite knowledgeable in Alchemy and the sciences." Remmington replies.

"Alright. I will let you know if I find out anything interesting. Is there anything else here on Ziost that may interest you Fa-Lei?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:54 pm

“Zere is a great deal to always see, but vor now I am fine just observing. You came here vor a reason, I am fine vith just following,” she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:40 pm

Remmington nods. "If you are fine with that then let us proceed. I wanted to see how things are being done here and how successful they are so far."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:16 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington nods. "If you are fine with that then let us proceed. I wanted to see how things are being done here and how successful they are so far."

She nodded and followed quietly as she pondered the sights.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 am

"If you were in charge, what would you do in order to improve the Massassi Fa-Lei?" Remmington inquires.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 am

“I have no idea vhat they need or vhat they are like, so I am not sure I am ready to answer zhat?” she replied.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 am

Remmington nods. "Fair enough. Well we can watch them here and you can tell me your thoughts as they come up."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:33 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington nods. "Fair enough. Well we can watch them here and you can tell me your thoughts as they come up."

“Vhat vould you do, since you seem of mind to discuss zhese primitives?” she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:08 am

"I was asked that before. My usual go to would be cybernetics but that can get expensive and time consuming. Though I will say that their biggest problems are their intelligence and discipline.

Discipline, I cannot say if it will be more effective to achieve that through training of genetic manipulation. Intelligence will probably require genetic editing but on the otherwise. How smart do we want them? Will they remain loyal to serve the Empire or will they try to set out for themselves. They follow a Queen so it may be tricky to ensure loyalty and obedience from them." Remmington comments.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:15 pm

"Reliance on technology is foolish," she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:49 pm

"I know that Jo'ren, excuse me, I mean Lord Rath has good relations with the Queen. So as long as that relationship is good that should keep them in line." Remmington nods.

"I also wonder what kind of Force training they have. Whether it is a program similar to our Academies or something else."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:20 am

"Zhis seems more militant," she suggested.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:54 am

Remmington nods. "True enough. I am just wondering if they are adopting Sith training or using their own shamanistic teachings."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:08 pm

"Good question for zhe massassi or zhe Imperial handlers," she responded.
Dapper Dog

Next

Return to Massassi Indoctrination Camp