[MA5] My What Big Teeth You Have Grandma

Massassi encampment and training area to produce Enhanced Massassi

Re: [MA5] My What Big Teeth You Have Grandma

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Remmington continues walking around the compound and watching. "Yeah, it is just too bad that they all seem too busy to answer some questions any visitors may have."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:36 pm

“Vell zhey are undergoing an intense training program, it seems a poor time to ask questions,” she responded with a smile.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Remmington chuckles a bit. "Yeah, we cannot help the timing too much here.

How are things with you Fa-Lei? Been keeping busy? I hope things have not been too hectic with everything going on."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:47 pm

“Ziost is an interesting place but so noisy, yes? Zo many people in one place… zo much distractions from true contemplation of zhe Umbral Dark. Zo much processed foods, zhere is something lost in ze process, yes?” she responded.

“I do not zee much value in such things, distractions upon distractions. I vill be pleased to return to mein home,” she said honestly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:38 pm

Remmington nods. "That makes sense. The hustle of a major planet like this can be quite tiring and a lot to deal with. I was a little worried that you may have had too much to do with all the Dark Council stuff going on."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:40 pm

"Vorried, vhy?" she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:31 pm

Remmington looks back at her. "Why would I not worry about people that I care about? I have long thought of House Farro as family. That is truer now more than ever with Vas-Tu in the picture."

He smiles. "That is in no way saying that I doubt your ability. Still I wish only the best upon you. For example, I know that Vas-Tu will need to face many challenges in the future that will make her much stronger. Yet at the same time, I wish no ill to ever fall upon my precious daughter. You can make fun of me over my contradiction and conflict over this but this is how I feel."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:33 pm

“I vill never understand your vays, Remmington, but they are vhat make you, you,” she said.

“Such determination is commendable if a bit foolish.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:19 am

Remmington smiles. "Perhaps. Though that is why I value having you around for your console. In order to see things that I cannot.

By the way, is there anything that you may want before we are done here on Ziost?' He asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:09 pm

“I do not require trinkets,” she mused.

“Ve do not seek things to vill ze void in our lives, ve seek knowledge and understanding. But it vould be imprudent to dismiss out of hand, vhat did you have in mind?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:26 am

Remmington waves his hands. "Not everything that people wish for are material. I just figure that since we are all the way out here if you may want to go visit Korriban. We can do it after the business here is done or sometime before then. Plus you sounded really curious the other day." He smiles.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:38 pm

“Curiosity is a constant, it vould be interesting to zee the red vorld of ze Korriban,” she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:24 am

"Did you want to visit on our way home after this Dark Council business? Or do you want to visit it a bit sooner than that?" Remmington asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:38 pm

"It can vait, ve have important things to do before ve go," she said thoughtfully.

"Ve must serve House Farro first before ve attend to our minimal needs."
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:46 pm

Remmington nods. "True enough. We will stop at Korriban on our way back then. Are there any places in particular you want to visit aside from the Academy? Sadly there is not much of note out there and it can be a bit dangerous. Though I do know of an ancient Sith temple."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:28 pm

"What is significant about zhis ancient Sith temple?" she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 pm

"Jun-Tsu and I found it. I believe that is also where she found the Void Engine. It belonged to an ancient Sith King." Remmington answers.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:47 pm

"Zhat should be a holy place," she said solemnly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:17 am

Remmington nods his head. "Indeed. I believe she said as much before. So I take it that you are interested in visiting then?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:11 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington nods his head. "Indeed. I believe she said as much before. So I take it that you are interested in visiting then?"

She considered it and then nodded saying, "It could be vorthvhile."
Dapper Dog

PreviousNext

Return to Massassi Indoctrination Camp