[Day 6 - EN] Bex Live-Party Exercise

Massassi encampment and training area to produce Enhanced Massassi

Re: [Day 6 - EN] Bex Live-Party Exercise

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 am

The noble nodded at that, it was a excellent thing to say. He wanted to see it in action of course, though that outcome seemed less then likely. Those with power in the empire held it, not many with part with it easily, and money was power. At least to a degree.

"You've done a lot of work with the military then?" He asked, changing the topic slightly.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:16 am

"Mr. Dravvad, I grew up in a military household," she retorted at first with a mild chuckle. "And I count the son of the Grand Moff Rolm as an ally, who supports my bid for the Council-seat. It's been exciting following his military record these past years, and I have good ties to many in the military outside of his unit."

Shaisha smiled confidently. "The Steel Valkyrie is probably the only other candidate for the Council who has more experience than I with the military, and I can honestly say she's a skilled leader - it's something I can greatly respect. Being on the Council is more than just shouting the loudest about being a Sith; it's about being a leader. The people I work with in the name of the Empire know that I expect the best of them, but they also know that I won't be sacrificing them for no reason."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:02 am

Dapper Dog wrote:He responded to Lord Bellious, "Mandalorians like to fight, that's good in my book, here some Sith done and killed one of their heroes... so that's bad, never had to work with them, but if they can follow orders and follow Imperial rules I am savvy with them."

"Then we'll check how it can work. I'll arrange a training session to check if a model can be worked out for the Bex to incorporate what they have to offer." She nodded, then pointed to a slab of meat on the grill. "Dibs on that one. But please make it rare, Ensign, just sear it around."

[Committing Powerbase to the benefit of Bex Company]
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Ensign Pierce on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:02 am

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:
Dapper Dog wrote:"It's wth the science team, or the Sith, not my department," he responded with a shrug.

"Do you know who ve might talk too to vind out more?" Jun-Tsu offered with a gentle air.

"I tell you what, return here on the morrow and I can get you in touch with the right people, savvy?" he offered.

Lord Bellious wrote:"Then we'll check how it can work. I'll arrange a training session to check if a model can be worked out for the Bex to incorporate what they have to offer." She nodded, then pointed to a slab of meat on the grill. "Dibs on that one. But please make it rare, Ensign, just sear it around."

[Committing Powerbase to the benefit of Bex Company]

He grinned and said, “Of course my Lord.”

He made sure to give it a good searing but did as she instructed and prepared a plate for her and added, “I didn’t think anyone knew who Bex was, and now we got all these fancy Lords in here… is this what it means to be respectable?”
Imperial | Soldier | Violent | Muscular | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:22 am

He grinned and said, “Of course my Lord.”

He made sure to give it a good searing but did as she instructed and prepared a plate for her and added, “I didn’t think anyone knew who Bex was, and now we got all these fancy Lords in here… is this what it means to be respectable?”

''MAHR THINKS IT IS BECAUSE OF THE FOOD'' he replied coming over and looking hungry. ''THE QUEEN WAS PLEASED BY THE HUNT''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:48 am

"In my case, it was Mahr's words, Ensign. The Massassi have been impressed by how you nurture them, and I am their Queen's ally." She tasted the fare. "Mmmm. And he's right again. Your BBQ skills only add to that respectability."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:42 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"Mr. Dravvad, I grew up in a military household," she retorted at first with a mild chuckle. "And I count the son of the Grand Moff Rolm as an ally, who supports my bid for the Council-seat. It's been exciting following his military record these past years, and I have good ties to many in the military outside of his unit."

Shaisha smiled confidently. "The Steel Valkyrie is probably the only other candidate for the Council who has more experience than I with the military, and I can honestly say she's a skilled leader - it's something I can greatly respect. Being on the Council is more than just shouting the loudest about being a Sith; it's about being a leader. The people I work with in the name of the Empire know that I expect the best of them, but they also know that I won't be sacrificing them for no reason."

That was a sales pitch if he ever heard one, still she seemed honest about it, which was a positive thing in his mind. Of course he still thought the empire would be better off without a Sith in control, but that wouldn't come quickly.

"I see, it seems I should pay a bit more attention to what the candidates are saying. I admit I didn't watch those interviews that were done." They had seemed rather boring.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 am

"You'd find much better impressions of each candidate by interaction over than a rigid interview," she gave him a conspiratorial smile. "Truth be told, all those interviews were made up to depict us in the prettiest light, and to impress the masses. The ones who truly matter probably won't look twice at those interviews."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:56 am

Ensign Pierce wrote:"I tell you what, return here on the morrow and I can get you in touch with the right people, savvy?" he offered

With so many jockeying for the ensign's time, Jun-Tsu offered a simple nod in reply and slipped back to allow the man's admirers, well-wishers, and petitioners better access.

She offered a brief, pleased look to Sylvain and Jo'ren.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:05 am

He smiled back after replying to the Ensign, "That will be wonderful. Thank you Ensign. Keep up the good work."
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:19 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"You'd find much better impressions of each candidate by interaction over than a rigid interview," she gave him a conspiratorial smile. "Truth be told, all those interviews were made up to depict us in the prettiest light, and to impress the masses. The ones who truly matter probably won't look twice at those interviews."

"You're likely right there, but I just done have the time to run around questioning every one of the candidates." Or the desire too for that matter. He had no interest in a man who would kill his own mother.

"Still I can't imagine they had to go through all that much effort to paint you in a good light. From what I understand, you've done a great deal for the Empire."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:16 am

"Flattering of you to say so," she smirked. "It would be wrong of me to not say that both the Steel Valkyrie and Lord Abasi have done much for the Empire as well. To me they're both worthy rivals."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:28 am

He nodded at that. "I have heard of some of the Steel Valkyrie's exploits, though I'm a bit unaware of what Lord Abasi has done."

Well he had gone shouting after the one fellow making speeches the night before. That really wasn't too important though.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:15 am

"He's an inquisitor, meaning he's done his share of work in bringing traitors of the Empire to justice. Just not the kind of work that gets lauded in the news," she explained and took a deep drink from her beer.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:06 pm

"I see." Alister repleid with a appreciative nod. "That certainly is important work." The Empire was full of traitors after all, even if some of the worst of them would never get punished. The man should probably set his sights on Darth Malgus, not that he thought that would happen.

"Maybe I'll get a chance to talk to him or one of the other candidates sometime soon."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Previous

Return to Massassi Indoctrination Camp