[Day 6 - EN] Bex Live-Party Exercise

Massassi encampment and training area to produce Enhanced Massassi

Re: [Day 6 - EN] Bex Live-Party Exercise

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:"Of course," she said to the witch, "What is it you require?"

She rose, "Newz haz, of courze, reached zhroughout zhe zity zhat you killed a Monolith. You are avare of zheir true nature, yez?"

The witch grew closer, "Zhey are creaturez of high alkhemy, zithzpawn, perhapz zhe greatezt of zhem all."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:16 pm

She narrowed her eyes slightly at the witch's words.

"I had surmised as much," she said.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:27 pm

"Do you happen to know vhat became of zheir corpzez?" Jun-Tsu asked the question casually. "Az a vellow zcholar of zhe Dark Zide, it iz not mizzed on you zhe walue und great rarity zhat zhey prowide to our artz."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:02 pm

"That'd be up to the soldiers," she said. "For most of it, at least. I took a fang as a trophy, and part of an organ. Small enough to be transported."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Jun-Tsu cast her eyes to the soldiers that milled about, "Triflez, but potent all zhe zame. But ve cannot let zheze beaztz go to vazte. Juzt because zhey are ignorant of zhe pover of Zith alkhemy doez not mean zhey zhould be allowed to deztroy zome of zhe mozt preciouz materialz in itz uze."

"Vould it be pozzible to vind out vhere zhey hawe moved zhem to?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm

"Perhaps. What exactly is it you intend to use these beast's corpses for?"
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:47 pm

"Many....many zhingz," her tone was low and soft, almost a whisper. "Amuletz to hide zhe mind, vaterz to bring back zhe dead, und bladez to pierze ewen zhe woid itzelf. High alkhemy can fuel zhe mozt poverful of lezzer creationz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:42 pm

"Hmmm..." Something about that gnawed at her. "And were you intending to offer anything in return, to those that slew the creatures?"
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:50 pm

"I hawe alvayz offered meinzelf to any who vould vizh to uze mein zkillz. I cannot claim much, but zhere are many potent creationz I could make from zhe creature'z body to put into your handz. If you but permit me zome zmall uze of it vor mein own endz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 pm

Hearing a bit of the exchange Sylvain slid over towards the duo, "Excuse me dearly. You are looking for access to the bodies of the beasts Lady Farro? I hear that the company took one down not far from where the other two were slain. And from what the company is saying... there was a great deal less... mutilation on their sample than on the one tackled by the heroic efforts of The Emperor's Witness and her associates. Perhaps we could speak with the CO about it?"
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:08 pm

The witch stepped to the side to better add Sylvain to their conversation, "I had not heard zuch zhingz. Perhapz zhat vould do qvite nicely. Do you know zhe commanding offizer?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:13 pm

"I helped Ensign Pierce with a training mission a few days ago... We could speak to him together if you'd like." He said with a smile.
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:18 pm

"I vould appreciate zhat greatly," she offered a pleasant smile at lord Torsin.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:25 pm

He bowed to Xyll, "If you'll excuse us Lord Nyx."

He then began to lead Jun-tsu over to where Ensign Pierce was chatting.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 pm

It was slightly annoying to have someone step in like that to get around her... but ultimately unimportant. She shrugged.

"I'm certain that the components of the alpha would be far more potent than those of the much smaller juveniles," she said, "but it is up to you, of course."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:45 pm

"Alpha?" Jun-Tsu peered to Xyll. "I-...any of zheze creaturez prowidez a great vealth of materailz, but zhe iz not wrong, glandz, zhe heart, lungz, eyez, almozt ewery part of it vould prowide great pover to alkhemy. Azzuming zuch zhingz are ztill intact."

She spoke to the woman then to Sylvain as they walked away to find Ensign Pierce.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Sylvain whispered to Jun-tsu as they walked, "I hear a couple of the ones who downed the Alpha consumed its heart after they had won... You'll need an untouched specimen."

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:59 pm

She bit her tongue, "It iz pozzible I can uze lezzer organz from a more potent zpecimen. Zhe eye und hard are traditional, but...zo long az I have zhe ability to refine itz animating ezzence from itz expired humorz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:02 pm

He smiled softly as they approached the Ensign and Jo'ren, "Lets see what we can get you access to then."

He nodded to the Ensign, "Esign Pierce congratulations on the operation. I hope the funds gathered here can support those who the valiant troopers left behind."

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:32 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"Mr. Dravvad, such a surprise," she gave him a brief smirk. It seemed the scientist was coming out of his lab more and more now.

"It's pleasant enough. Been a while since I spent time like this with soldiers... reminds me of my time before becoming a Lord." There had been plenty of times on Nar Shaddaa when she had slummed it with the regulars in the cantinas.

"And you? Hardly your kind of scene."

"I heard they were taking a collection." Alister mentioned towards the table. "Otherwise I'd have likely skipped." No reason to lie about that after all.

"Its not that I dislike soldiers mind you, they just get a bit more rambunctious then that I'm accustomed too."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

PreviousNext

Return to Massassi Indoctrination Camp