See a Man About a Monster [Day 7, Late Afternoon]

Massassi encampment and training area to produce Enhanced Massassi

Re: See a Man About a Monster [Day 7, Late Afternoon]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:39 pm

She nodded appreciatively to the former ensign, and began instructing them to begin harvesting the necessary parts. Informed of the mutilation to the heart she cursed, but hearing it to be just two soldiers who had partaken in whatever blood rite had transpired, she regained her stoic bearing. There was no way the two of them could have destroyed the entire heart of a beast this size and she needed little more than an amount the size of the Massassi's head.

The thought caused her to turn with narrowed eyes occluded behind her headdress, "You! Grand Blood Warrior!"

Her voice was forceful as it spoke in a dialect of ancient Sith, "Help or your presence is no longer required!
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Mahr tilted his head not totally sure of what the witch was saying. The language was familiar but odd.

''YOU SPEAK TO MAHR?''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:59 pm

"Yes!" She retorted in a clipped tone. "Or would you deny one who fought alongside Queen Jug'tih of the Gunda on Yavin IV to break the chains of the Massassi?
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:55 pm

''MAHR SERVES THE QUEEN, NOT YOU. IF YOU WANT A FAVOR, MAHR CAN ACCOMODATE, BUT BE AWARE OF YOUR TONE. YOU DO NOT COMMAND ME''

He was soon to be king, he could not let sith boss him around

''MAHR KILLED THESE BEASTS AND DEVOURED THEIR HEARTS...WHAT DO YOU ASK MORE OF ME?''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:40 pm

The Massassi were always an arrogant race. Jun-Tsu presumed from their distant relation to true greatness, so she merely sneered at this one's bluster. How she could feel that slow agonizing heat rise within her to draw every last ounce of life from this cannon fodder. But her grimace eased and where once rising flames roiled a cold, pitiless apathy set in.

She had no use for the beast. He had served his purpose.

"You vill hawe zhe virzt vruits of mein labor in two dayz time." She spoke to Pierce, "Zome zmall tokenz to zhow you zhe true pover zheze creaturez hold."

"I truzt zhat zhe itemz I hawe reqvezted, can be harwezted und deliwered....vithout anyone deziding to eat zhem. Iv zhat iz zo, zhen I vill take mein leawe. You hawe been ov great help, ser Pierce, do not hezitate to call upon me iv you reqvire me vurther."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Mahr grit his teeth at the arrogant witch. He chose to ignore her and moved towards the carcass to claim his trophies.

Namely claws, teeth...and the hide. This beast's hide would make for great garnment for the new queen and himself.
Mahr

Previous

Return to Massassi Indoctrination Camp