See a Man About a Monster [Day 7, Late Afternoon]

Massassi encampment and training area to produce Enhanced Massassi

See a Man About a Monster [Day 7, Late Afternoon]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:34 am

Jun-Tsu was as prompt as she could be as her private transport set down on the landing pad, such as it was, just outside the Massassi camp. This is where the witch had been told to come, and so here she came to meet with Ensign Pierce. She looked over the roving masses of Massassi with an indifferent air. She remembered them from her academy days. She'd spent three days among them and while it wasn't a familiar sensation, they were a culture built on savagery and a dedication to their old gods. There was little but respect for such ways from House Farro. While rites, rituals, and tradition had their place, the Dark Side was most pure in the chase of predator and pray, of death and entropy. Something the Massassi knew well.

Quietly she waited by her transport for someone to come along. She didn't want to risk upsetting the guards with any unwanted tumult.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Re: See a Man About a Monster [Day 7, Late Afternoon]

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:37 pm

One of the soldiers directed her to the main building to meet with Ensign Pierce.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:44 pm

She nodded and in a sweep of black, rippled by the breeze, she went as directed. Past the large command tents and other temporary shelters. It wasn't the presence of the Massassi that wore at her senses so much as the smell that came with such encampments and the rather primitive nature of the Massassi, even under Sith guidance. She sighed at the musk, and pressed on eager to meet with Pierce and this CO that might assist her.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:47 pm

The CO’s office was in the course of being packed up by a private as Ensign Pierce puzzled over documents and said, “Oh.. my Lord, sorry I just got word this morning that our CO has been reassigned… or some bloody shite. They got me acting as CO for now, how I can I assist you?”
Imperial | Soldier | Violent | Muscular | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:55 pm

"Perhapz a blezzing, Ensign, und 'mein lady,' pleaze. I am no jen'ari. Merely a zcion of Houze Farro."

"I come zimply to vind iv I can be of azziztance to you und your company. Zhe ozher day you took down povervul creaturez, rare zpecimenz. V'onez vith great walue to zhoze trained in...Zith zciencez. Zheir organz, vluidz, und...vell, almozt zhe entire beazt can be ov great uze. Zhrough zhe pover of zhe Forze I can craft potionz und talizmanz zhat can block zhe mind from being read, protect againzt zhe Forze, und ewen bring zhe dead back to live."

"I do not pretend to be an altruizt. I und mein zizterz in Houze Farro are happy to make zheze zhingz for you, poverful creationz of zhe Forze, if you but let me uze a few of zhe itemz for mein own perzonal vork. But, to do zhat I need to know if you can direct me to vhere I might gain accezz to zheze creatures."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:15 pm

“My Lord, I see no reason to deny you, we are ever servants of the Sith,” he said proudly.

“Well we serve, I ain’t no bootlicker, but it benefits us both, so savvy.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:23 pm

"Mozt excellent," she offered an appreciative nod. "Iv you but tell me vhere I might find zhe zpecimenz I vould be happy to begin mein vork az zoon az you are villing. Azzuming you now hawe zhe auzhority to grant me zuch zhingz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:05 pm

“Better than dealing with this piss-ass paperwork, follow me,” he said and started walking down the hall.

“Didn’t join up to sit at a desk and fill out reams of logs.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:16 pm

"Anyzhing to help. Zhe learning of mein Houze vaz v'once vor zhe gutt of zhe entire empire. I vould like to zee our vayz uzed more. Your company vill be an excellent example of vhat can be done vhen you are zhielded from zhoze forcez beyond your ken. Vould make killing je'daii eazier, no?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:59 pm

"Hey if it helps us kill Jedi and Pubs, then I am all for it, what are you offering?" he asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:39 am

"Juzt zhat," Jun-Tsu retorted matter of fact. "I vill prowide vor you objectz und elixirz to make you zhe enwy of ewery ozher company. I promize, zhough you may be zuzpicious, vizh zhe help of mein alchemy, you vill vind yourzelf a wery elite unit indeed."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:40 am

There were loud voices comming from a distance but they were hushed suddenly...before a loud laugh was heard. Not long after the large massassi could be seen turning a corner

''HELLO BOSSMAN PIERCE''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:53 am

Jun-Tsu turned ever so slightly, more out of a curiosity of where the voices were coming from than anythingthing. Seeing the hulking Massassi, she understood. Though it was distant gossip, there had been talk of a very specific and dedicated servant of the Massassi queen. She canted her head in curiosity.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Ensign Pierce on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:26 pm

Pierce greeted Mahr and agreed with Jun-Tsu and said, "Just in here."

Inside a large hangar bay were the two corpses of the monolith with some Imperial scientists inspecting it.

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:33 pm

As she stepped in to see the great beasts, she stopped, taking them both in. A hand drew to her chest, "Mangivicent"

Awe filled her voice as she continued forward. "Zuch beaztz are poverful beyond meazure. I am zurprized you vere able to take zuch a mighty varbeaztz of zhe Zith. Creationz of high alkhemy, the tvizting of live itzelf."

"Yez, zheze vill make povervul materialz vor mein vork. You zhall be zhe enwy of ewery ozher battalion. Protected und vueled by zhe Forze."
Last edited by Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:03 pm

Mahr followed them in for this was what he wanted as well

''SITH LADY WANTS PIECE OF OUR PREY TOO?'' Because of course she did.

But when Jun-Tsu spoke...Mahr could not make sense of what she was saying

''WHAT?'' He turned to Pierce ''WHAT SHE SAY?''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:21 am

Pierce shrugged and said, “I have no ideas but it sounded like it was good for me and my soldiers.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:20 pm

Jun-Tsu ignored them both, thoroughly entranced by the carcasses in the room. Gliding steps carried her over the distance to the scientists' sides. The cold of Ziost had managed to keep zhe bodies more preserved than one would have expected, but a palpable stench still wafted from them. She ignored it, familiar with such putrid or fetid ingredients.

"To ztart, I reqvier zhe eye und heart of zhe alpha. Not all of zhe heart, but a good...ztill raw pieces, not zome decaying lump."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm

"SHE SPEAKS LIKE A SWARM OF BEES IS IN HER MOUTH"

He scratches his head

"MAHR NO SPEAK BEE"
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm

“Take whatever you need,” he said whistling for some of his soldiers to assist.

“Oy, you lot make yourselves useful to the Sith.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Next

Return to Massassi Indoctrination Camp