[D7 MA] Lines Between

Massassi encampment and training area to produce Enhanced Massassi

[D7 MA] Lines Between

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Tyr arrived at the massassi camp, looking for Mahr, the trueblood said he’d meet him around here somewhere.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: [D7 MA] Lines Between

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Mahr was looking over the recruit's training not too far from here. He appraised them for their strength and ferocity...especially the females.

The Queen's will needed to be followed.
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:15 pm

Spotting the man he was looking for, Tyr stomped over, sparing a casual glance at those on exercise. “Mahr, there’s fighting to be done,” he said by way of greeting.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:19 pm

Mahr turned to Tyr with an odd curiosity ''FIGHTING? WHO WE FIGHT?''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:25 pm

“Don’t get too excited, big guy,” Tyr chuckled. “Tomorrow we fight for the Empire,” his gravelly voice grew serious. “My Master will shatter the chains of slavery, upheave the stagnancy and corruption of the Imperial council, and when he is done the Empire will rise up stronger than before to crush the Republic before us.” Tyr’s golden eyes glittered with excitement, “no longer will we languish, growing fat and weak on the lie of peace.”

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:37 pm

Mahr was unsure of what the wolf-man was saying and what that meant for him

''SOUNDS FUN BUT MAHR DOES NOT UNDERSTAND.'' He tilted his head ''YOU WANT MAHR TO FIGHT WITH YOU?''
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:41 pm

“Yes,” Tyr answered. He knew he should probably be concerned about allying with someone who fought for the sake of fighting, but it seemed unimportant in the scale of today and tomorrow. If he got through he this alive, he could reassess then.

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:39 pm

''WHO IS THE ENEMY?'' there was an intensity in his voice, more so the usual
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:46 pm

Tyr studied the massassi for a long moment. Revealing the truth could be dangerous. “The Emperor himself,” he said, tone flat and serious, “we must sever the head of the snake.”

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:57 pm

''GOOD...HIS HEAD IS TO BE SERVED TO THE QUEEN ON A PLATTER. THAT IS HER LAST WISH''
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:40 am

Tyr nodded firmly, he would have to ask about the ‘last wish’ part another time. “I’m glad to have you as an ally.”

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:35 am

"HOW WILL IT HAPPEN? THE EMPEROR IS POWERFUL IN THE FORCE."
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:41 am

It was a damn good question, one that Tyr had mulled on himself over the last several hours, but still didn't have a satisfactory solution, "we're still working that out. I don't know all the players, yet."

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:17 pm

''VERY WELL. INFORM THE QUEEN AND I WHEN YOU CAN''
Mahr

Return to Massassi Indoctrination Camp