Day 2 LA: Who's boss

The primary military training center overseeing the Massassi Indoctrination Camp

Day 2 LA: Who's boss

Postby Mahr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:21 pm

The imposing massassi raomed the imperial center, likely unnerving the resident personnel, until he found someone sitting behind a large metal box humans here call 'desks'

He knew from experience that these people where there to answer questions asked of them and give stuff to people with proper writing. Unless, of course, they where put in small rooms in which case only select people could ask them questions or ask them for stuff.

Mahr looked around and judged that the room was big enough

''I WANT TO SPEAK WITH BOSS-MAN PIERCE''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Re: Day 2 LA: Who's boss

Postby Ensign Pierce on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Pierce was in uniform working on paperwork with a decidedly angry look on his face and then rose to his full height still shorter than Marh but larger than most. He folded his arms across his chest and said, “You found me, massassi.”
Imperial | Soldier | Violent | Muscular | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:39 pm

''MAY THE RED GOD FAVOR YOU.'' This sentence was not often heard amongst the Massassi, at least not to outsiders for it was usually used as a respectful greeting towards a peer or tribesmate.

Now he rose to his full height and pumped his chest with his fist as he introduced himself ''I AM MAHR. I AM A CHAMPION OF THE QUEEN AND WAS SENT BY HER TO ASSIST LORD BELLIOUS.''

He paused

''BUT THE QUEEN WISHES THE SUCCESS OF THE MASSASSI TRAINING, SO MAHR WILL ASSIST BOSS-MAN.''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Pierce looked at the champion and said, “Mahr, is it? What queen are you talking about?”

It was obvious he didn’t know much about the massassi.

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:48 pm

Mahr stood silent like a sith who was just asked what was the Force. No wonder they had problems!

"THE QUEEN! THE QUEEN OF ALL MASSASSI! THE DAUGHTER OF THE RED GOD!"

He hope that would ring a bell
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Pierce did not seem to catch the significance and said, “Well the Red God sounds like massassi nonsense, and I didn’t know you had some kind of queen.”

“If you want to help, Mahr, then why don’t you tell me more about this Queen. I ain’t been told nothing bout the massassi and a soldier with bad intel ain’t long for this world.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:41 pm

The rage became evident as soon as the bossman dismissed the Red God. Jaw and fists got clenched...but thankfully Mahr's devotion to this Queen won over his urge to correct the insolence.

He still roared in anger and walked in circles in the office to let his emotions cool off.

''THE QUEEN IS TO US WHAT THE EMPEROR IS TO YOU AND THE RED GOD IS WHAT THE FORCE IS TO A SITH'' he said with a snarl, aggresively pointing at Pierce ''DO NOT INSULT EITHER IN FRONT OF A MASSASSI OR THINGS WILL BECOME VIOLENT.''

Mahr took a breath, somewhat calm again and crossed his arms

''THE QUEEN CAME TO US AS A GIFT AND INCARNATED HERSELF IN ONE OF OUR YOUNG. SHE RULES US SINCE THEN AND WE PROSPER UNDER HER. ALL MASSASSI HERE ARE HERE BECAUSE SHE ALLOWS IT AND WISH FOR THIS TO SUCCEED.'' he tilts his head ''WHAT IDIOT DID NOT TELL YOU SUCH THINGS? THEY ARE SIMPLE TRUTHS.''
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:08 pm

“Alright, no hard feeling Mahr, just ain’t never been religious myself, I got the Empire and the Emperor and my rifle,” he said honestly.

“So the Queen is important to your people, they are simple truths. Alright Mahr, so how would you handle keeping the massassi on task? Your people are strong, hell they can fight like Sith with their arses on fire, but they don’t have kriff for discipline.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:45 pm

''DO THEY?'' Mahr narrowed his eyes and tilded his head ''WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?''
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:48 pm

“They don’t listen to orders,” he said slowly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm

''MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY SHOULD OR BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE ONES GIVING THEM'' Mahr replied just as slowly

''THIS WORLD AND WAY OF DOING IS ALIEN TO OURS.'' he frowned ''YOU WERE AT THE BAR FIGHT, YES? HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED?''
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:00 pm

“I learned that I can beat the arse of any one of your warriors if I had to but they acted like bloody thugs. I like killer, I soldiers that can kill and keep killing,” he said honestly.

“What I don’t need is bloody thugs who ain’t reliable. If I give em’ an order I expect them to carry out, they ain’t always got to know why. Hell I ain’t always know why.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:10 am

Mahr smiles wide

''WE LIKE KILLING TOO'' he says before letting out a chuckle ''THE BAR FIGHT GAVE YOU SOMETHING YOU DO NOT REALISE. IT GAVE YOU RESPECT...THE MASSASSI WILL RECOGNISE YOUR STRENGTH AND THAT OF YOUR WARRIORS."

He frowns

''I'LL HELP YOU MAKE THEM LISTEN. HAVE YOUR MEN TRAINED WITH THEM? DID THEY HAVE LIVE TARGETS?''
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 am

“Training is usually separate for fear of… conflict,” he said disdainfully. “What you say makes sense though, can’t trust a bloke if you ain’t trained with em.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:41 am

''YOU KNOW WHAT MIGHT HELP? A HUNT.''

Mahr was quite proud of that idea but he thought he needed to explain

''THE QUEEN MADE ME UNDERSTAND DISCIPLINE. DISCIPLINE IS NOT A GOAL, DISCIPLINE IS SOMETHING TO REACH A GOAL.''
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:01 am

“It did cross my mind that a hunt could be a good idea, alright Mahr we can hunt something to build up the team,” he said in agreement.

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:05 am

Mahr clapped his hands once.

''YES! I WILL HELP PLAN. NEED MORE PEOPLE TO HELP?''
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:12 am

“Plan?” Pierce said incredulously and then shrugged, “Sure mate, you can help me plan this.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Mahr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:21 am

''MAHR IS MASSASSI. KNOWS MASSASSI MORE THEN BOSSMAN''
Mahr

Postby Ensign Pierce on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:24 am

Mahr wrote:''MAHR IS MASSASSI. KNOWS MASSASSI MORE THEN BOSSMAN''

“Pierce is Imperial, knows Imperial better than Champion Mahr,” he said smirking.

“I got an idea of what we can hunt and make it worthwhile for the Empire.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Next

Return to Imperial Authority Training Center