Far From Any Road [MN8]

The local watering hole, everyone just calls it the Cantina

Re: Far From Any Road [MN8]

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:41 am

"That much is true." She didn't want to ideologise it, but still found reassurance in that Sylvain seemed to be recognising the need to be driven to go on. "Ersatz fuel may run its course at some point, but you will find new ones. I can tell as much. I don't hate your mark on me anymore. Anger that had bred it long gave way to that from deeper wounds, many self-inflicted." She shrugged. "Sometimes freedom is just in picking your poison."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 am

He nodded, "Every door has pain behind it... some are worse than others... but all of them exact a toll."
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:34 pm

"Perhaps that's the way of the Force to strip us to our bare essence." She said quietly. "What do you want to do with your pain?"
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm

"Do with it... I'm not too sure. Use it until it is depleted... and then move on to the next thing." He replied.

"All I care for now is the children I have to protect... They must learn to be better than us."
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:42 pm

A speckle of dust must have fallen into Moyr's eye as she had to rub it through a closed lid.

"I didn't know you have children. That changes a lot, I can assume. For the record, I don't and won't have any."

She paused. Were they his and Kristal's? Probably.

"What I can say from experience though is that a difference between stolen and sheltered childhood is slim. Not that I believe you'll be able to fend off all adversity. Are they Force-Sensitive?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:24 pm

"One is... the other has not yet manifested." He replied.

Sylvain Torsin

Previous

Return to Cantina