[Day 3 - EE] Tournament of the Bound RP thread

Capital city of Driomund Kaas

Re: [Day 3 - EE] Tournament of the Bound RP thread

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:06 am

"Pay zhem no mind, mein lady," Jun-Tsu waved off the comment with a pale hand. "Iv zhey cared zo much, vould zhe not try harder to ztop zhe veztivities? Zeemz to me, hollow vordz only go zo var. Iv zhe are not villing to...I don't know, buy zhe zlawez, or vhatnot, to put to labor in zhe vactories und mines, zhen, zhey care only for zhe dizplay, und not vor action."

"But perhapz, zhey zimply vear vhat your ladyzhip might do iv zhey tried to ruin zhe fun." Jun-Tsu allowed the hint of a smile.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:23 am

Darth acina moved quickly flipping the air as her lightsaber, an extension of her dark will neatly deflected the force energy right back at Dino…

She landed in a crouch unharmed and said, “Clever trick, you could have been useful to me… submit now or die.”

OOC: Reflect reduced the damage to 4, she soaks it Improved Reflect for 10 wounds back at Dino, if you can reflect or parry lightning like in the moves you can parry a hadouken. She suffered 1 strain to Reflect. No critical injury taken.

NPC turn start of Round 2, brief role play and then combat.
Sith | Dark Side | Historian | Seer | Aspirant | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:29 am

Shaisha was about to return to her drinks when more fighting erupted. "If I ever get married, I want this kind of fighting at my party! Real action, real skill!" she commented to whoever was near the refreshement table.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 am

Dino stands tall. "No thank you. I prefer to die like this."
Not-Sith | Giant Reptile | Unarmed | Hulking | Force Sensitive?
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Theme: Knights of Cydonia
Dino Brado

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:46 am

Darth Acina said, “Fine by me.”

She charged forward with a swift and accurate strike knocking the trandoshan off balance and flipping backward landing in a defensive crouch giving her ally room to finish the tough bastard if he survived.

OOC: Move to Engaged, and then Destiny to Activate Talent, increase Lightsaber damage by 4 for a total of 17 wounds Breach 1, 1 advantage to Critical (2 more advantage for +20 Critical Injury),1 to recover a strain, 2 for free maneuver move to Short after the Overpowered; Dino has a Setback and she gains +1 Ranged Defense for 5 advantage total.

Lightsaber + Accurate 2 + Superior + Sense: 4eP+1eA+2eB+1eS+1eD+1eC 3 successes, 5 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Critical Injury: 1d100+30 76 - Overpowered

Lightsaber + Accurate 2 + Superior + Sense: 4eP+1eA+2eB+1eS+1eD+1eC 0 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:52 am

DIno crumples to the ground, senseless.

Wound Threshold Exceeded Crit: 1d100 58

(The player offers permission to kill the character here)
Not-Sith | Giant Reptile | Unarmed | Hulking | Force Sensitive?
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Theme: Knights of Cydonia
Dino Brado

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:54 am

Dino Brado wrote:DIno crumples to the ground, senseless.

Wound Threshold Exceeded Crit: 1d100 58

(The player offers permission to kill the character here)

Darth Acina ended it and then left on her shuttle. She was looking forward to a long hot bath and then maybe some torture… if she didn’t fall asleep reading that slashfic.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:39 am

"It would appear," she said, to no one in particular, "that the Empire's Order may not be found here. Unfortunate that the bloodlust has all but consumed some lesser minds," she moved from the party and began down a hallway with the intent on seeing herself elsewhere for the time being.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:32 am

Jaheem nodded as the violence ended Xyll had been foolish to send in a poor spy and even more so to stand her ground against a Darth. He wasn't sure if he admired her backbone or pitied her insanity but the excitement seemed to be over for now so Jaheem pushed off the wall and walked around a bit.

After some mingling he saw the imposing figure of Lord Rath and approached him "Hello Lord Rath, your support was appreciated yesterday at court even if it was all for nothing. Good to know someone else around here understands."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"Pay zhem no mind, mein lady," Jun-Tsu waved off the comment with a pale hand. "Iv zhey cared zo much, vould zhe not try harder to ztop zhe veztivities? Zeemz to me, hollow vordz only go zo var. Iv zhe are not villing to...I don't know, buy zhe zlawez, or vhatnot, to put to labor in zhe vactories und mines, zhen, zhey care only for zhe dizplay, und not vor action."

"But perhapz, zhey zimply vear vhat your ladyzhip might do iv zhey tried to ruin zhe fun." Jun-Tsu allowed the hint of a smile.

"Useless and feckless posturing," she said distastefully.

"Well that is their failing not mine."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:38 pm

"Vithout a doubt mein lady. Vell, in zpite of zhe empty pozturing, your Houze haz prowided excellent zport zhiz ewening. Zhank you. I vill, leawe you to you ozher gueztz, but vizhed to convey mein zentimentz und mein congratulationz." She curtsied again to her hostess.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:56 am

Jaheem Abasi wrote:Jaheem nodded as the violence ended Xyll had been foolish to send in a poor spy and even more so to stand her ground against a Darth. He wasn't sure if he admired her backbone or pitied her insanity but the excitement seemed to be over for now so Jaheem pushed off the wall and walked around a bit.

After some mingling he saw the imposing figure of Lord Rath and approached him "Hello Lord Rath, your support was appreciated yesterday at court even if it was all for nothing. Good to know someone else around here understands."

At least Xyll had put on a great show, and even lived through it. She definitely had courage.

As the conversion rose again the aspirant appeared. "Lord Abasi." He nodded politely. "Yeah, I was glad to hear you speak out. Shame none of the other aspirants did. You should speak with my Master. I can arrange it if you want." He took a drink of some sort of local wine. It wasn't bad. Bit lacking in blood content.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:38 am

Jaheem nodded "Only time will tell whether or not they were as foolish as I think they are." Jaheem considered for a moment on Jo'ren's offer "I would not be opposed to it, I have great respect for Darth Vengean and all he has done for our empire." he paused a bit "Though I do not believe he gets along well with my dark council sponsor Darth Marr, I would not wish to annoy your master."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:26 am

Jo'ren shrugged. "Yeah. We'll see. At least my Master will be watching over things. Up to you if you want to meet him. You wouldn't want to annoy Darth Vengean, that's true. Getting support from both of em would say a lot about you though."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 am

"I suppose it could be worth the risk, you are lucky to have a master of such venerable service. I imagine he has much to teach." He paused for a moment "yeah I think I'll take you up on that offer, meeting your master would at least be an interesting experience."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:15 am

Jo'ren nodded, seemingly pleased by this. "Alright, I'll set it up. Won't promise anything, but at least you'll show him you've got spirit. Maybe he'll be impressed."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Previous

Return to Kaas City