[Day 3 - EE] Tournament of the Bound RP thread

Capital city of Driomund Kaas

Re: [Day 3 - EE] Tournament of the Bound RP thread

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 am

“It was inspired and ultimately entertaining. You see that is what savage aliens and lessers don’t understand. They want challenge and bravado and really I just want to see people bleed and for no other reason because I demand it. I don’t care to see who is so great… I am a warrior… I just want frivolous entertainment,” she finished.

“Don’t you agree?” she added to Jun-Tsu.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 am

Wearing her noble regalia, Shaisha was fine with just occupying the territory known as the refreshment-table. The fights didn't interest her much - if she wanted to watch weaklings slap eachother around until one of them died, well, then she could watch some more interesting high school-level dramas unfold at the Golden Promenade.

Those conflicts at least had the added spice of petty drama.

She sighed, taking a deep sip of something bubbly, and wished for something more exciting. Like when Jo'ren had massacred dozens of people on Nar Shaddaa in that live televised fight.

(Open to approach. PM please xD)
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Darth Acina on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:28 am

Darth Acina entered the party with a scowl on her face and said loudly, “I don’t deal in slaves… and I don’t waste good material.”

Behind her she drug a young woman whose face was battered gripping a stump that used to be a hand. She pulled the woman to the edge of the pit and then kicked her in and she tumbled in with a loud thud.

Darth Acina sighed and said, “I am not by nature a vicious creature, but I do not and will not ever appreciate a spy or someone trying to think they can gain my confidence in some sloppy betrayal.”

“So do tell me Lord Nyx why you sent this pathetic worm into my midst?” she said to the party.
Sith | Dark Side | Historian | Seer | Aspirant | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:32 am

Ilar watched the display with interest and popped a canape into his mouth, chewing slowly as somethin entertaining finally happened at the party.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 am

Jaheem had been there watching the various interesting interactions. He found the Lady to be epitome of what was wrong with the sith, the trandoshan showed backbone but was foolish in his execution and was lucky to be walking out with all his limbs attached. All in all Jaheem was slightly less bored than at other parties but still found the affair to be as barbaric and frivolous as he had when he agreed to come.

For now he had a drink and decided to sit back and observe. His usual frightening aura kept away the more skittish servants and random party goers, though Jaheem wasn't being actively aggressive.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Darth Acina wrote:Darth Acina entered the party with a scowl on her face and said loudly, “I don’t deal in slaves… and I don’t waste good material.”

Behind her she drug a young woman whose face was battered gripping a stump that used to be a hand. She pulled the woman to the edge of the pit and then kicked her in and she tumbled in with a loud thud.

Darth Acina sighed and said, “I am not by nature a vicious creature, but I do not and will not ever appreciate a spy or someone trying to think they can gain my confidence in some sloppy betrayal.”

“So do tell me Lord Nyx why you sent this pathetic worm into my midst?” she said to the party.

Xyll had been about to say something to the host, when something unfortunate happened. She looked on with cold impassive eyes as Acina kicked the woman into the pit.

I told her not to get cocky. That meek showing was obviously an act.

"Is this any way an aspirant to the Council should speak to the Emperor's Witness?" She asked, undeterred by the Darth's words. "And so publically too?"
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“It was inspired and ultimately entertaining. You see that is what savage aliens and lessers don’t understand. They want challenge and bravado and really I just want to see people bleed and for no other reason because I demand it. I don’t care to see who is so great… I am a warrior… I just want frivolous entertainment,” she finished.

“Don’t you agree?” she added to Jun-Tsu.

"Zhe vere made und trained for entertainment. Iz not zheir zole purpoze to prowide zhat, in vhatewer form zheir mazterz chooze? I underztand none of zhiz bluzter about barbarity. Truly, zhe only zadnezz I veel, iz vhen zhey do not live up to mein dezirez. An unaccomodating zlawe iz vorze zhan uzelezz, zhey are a hindrance."

She rose from her formalities, the black robes shifting slightly to more spill out over her form, "To zhat end, zhank you mein Lady. I pray to zhe Dark Zide, zhat you hawe vound zhiz party vorthy of your honor. I muzt zay I am zhoroughly enjoying meinzelf, and zhank you for zhe inwitation."

Jun-Tsu was practically bubbly in comparison to her stoic, serious demeanor.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Darth Acina on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 pm

“A Sith hiding behind a title is a weak Sith indeed,” she hissed.

“If the Emperor feels I have wronged him he can send the Wrath on my head but right now this is between you and me, Witness,” she said focusing on Xyll.

She ignited her crimson fiery lightsaber, “So I ask again, what compelled you to send this worm to spy on me, I will not ask a third.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:47 pm

The sudden burst of a lightsaber drew Jun-Tsu's attention away from her host, and she took a step back to offer room for the weapon and the irate Darth. Though it would be all but imperceptible to those not trained in Sith mysticism, but her hand drew to her breast in a protective mudra.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:54 pm

She narrowed her eyes at the Darth for a moment, then sighed.

"Calling her a spy is rather, dramatic," she said, "The girl was simply to ask you a few questions on my behalf, as my presence was required elsewhere. That she were to use any guile at all, was merely to see if you would pick up on it."

She opened her arms, and reached out through the force.

"Now let's put that away."

But the force was not being cooperative just this instance.

Discipline/move, you only live once?: 3eP+1eA+2eF+4eC+1eD 1 failure, 1 advantage, 2 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(failure I guess, but advantage to make it seem like she wasn't trying to yank that lightsaber away from Acina maybe?)
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Darth Acina on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 pm

“She was clever,” she kept the weapon pointed at Xyll.

“But not clever enough.”

“I have to hand it to your worm, she did not give up your name easily.” She noticed a slight tug at her weapon but seeing as it was ineffectual she continued, “So what were these desperate questions you needed answered, Lord Nyx?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Sinea observed the going ons between the Lord and the Darth.

How amusing.
Confident Sith * Mystic Seer * Korriban Alumni* Mentor of Magi
Carries: Communicator, lightsaber, noble regalia
Suspicion: Untested
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:09 pm

"Did she not get to ask them before you decided to use violence? My dear, if you want to sit on the council you're going to have to learn how to play these sorts of games a little bit better. You only strike *after* someone reveals their hand and sates your curiosity."

She shrugged, and smiled.

"They were questions of a historical nature. Your specialty, correct? We could discuss them further in private, if you feel your curiosity has yet to be sated."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Darth Acina on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:06 pm

"I don't trust spies."

"Cutting you in half still seems like a good option," she hissed.

OOC: Flip a destiny, try and apologize or bluff or whatever Social you wish Difficulty is Hard with a setback plus Destiny upgrade. Setback due to poor opinion of Xyll.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Well, that got interesting quickly. Jo'ren watched the events unfold like an episode of Vera Hawke... Wait no, Layne the Magpie!

There were several people here that he wanted to talk to, old friends, new possibilities. For the moment though, all eyes were on Darth Acina and Lord Nyx.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:15 pm

Sylvain also watched this sudden shift in events with Lady Grathan nearby. For Sylvain this was a much more entertaining conflict and he watched carefully for insight on both women.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:36 pm

the sound of a lightsaber igniting also drew Jaheem's attention, this night was proving rather interesting indeed. He leaned against a wall and swirled his drink with a small smile on his lips and watched, curious as to how it would all unfold. He had business and a few people he needed to talk to but they could wait for now.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:25 am

Xyll glared at Darth Acina with a contempt that implied she was entirely confident that things would go Xyll's way, and not Acina's.

"You can try," she said, "If you're inclinded to make such a mistake."

Her hand inched toward her own lightsaber, but did not remove it from her belt.

"If not, I think you should apologize to my associate, and then we can talk in private. Or never again, whichever you'd prefer."

Coercion: 1eP+3eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 4 successes, 3 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:34 am

“You’re right,” she said looking at Lady Grathan.

“Lady Grathan, Lord Grathan, you have my apologies. Allow me to make it up to you,” she said lowering her weapon.

“Lord Nyx,” she said calmly, “I am going to enjoy this mistake.”

OOC: Cool check, using Threat to give Acina a boost die. Acina is Adversary 3, Defense 2; she is at Short.

Cool+ Boost: 2eA+1eB 0 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImage

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:02 am

"Have it your way then," she said with a smile as she took out her lightsaber and lit it up to add a bit more crimson mood lighting to the scene.

At the same time, her left hand reached out, pulling through the force once more. Only this time she wasn't going for Acina's lightsaber... she was going for something substantially bigger and heavier. A massive marble pillar got ripped from its socket in the floor, breaking apart before flying straight into Acina with bone-crunching speed. Those in the first few rows might get get splattered with whatever bits of bodily fluid decided to escape the Darth's body.

She'd have to apologize to the host for ripping apart her house later.

cool: 1eP+1eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImage

Attack with Move, upgraded, silhouette 3: 3eP+1eA+2eF+3eC+1eD+2eS 1 success, 3 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 DS to activate power, 2 DS to activate strength upgrade, Inflicts 30 (or 31?) damage.

1 maneuver to activate lightsaber, action to use force move. Will spend 1 destiny *if* she moves within engaged range as an out of turn incidental to disengage using preemptive avoidance

defense: 1
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

PreviousNext

Return to Kaas City