[Day 3 - EE] Tournament of the Bound RP thread

Capital city of Driomund Kaas

Re: [Day 3 - EE] Tournament of the Bound RP thread

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:11 am

Acina was surprised by sliced the pillar in half enough to lessen the blow but still she was pushed back but the two pieces hovered there her face splattered with her own blood and intense anger as both pieces going flying back at Xyll with terrifying force!

OOC: Reflect 4 used for 3 strain, reduce damage by 7 to 24 soak 6 to 18 wounds, still standing. Move used action Silhouette 2 for 1 Dark, two objects for 1 pip, activating power for 1 pip total of 3 pips used. Recover 1 strain, and maneuver to stim for 5, down to 13 wounds.

Xyll hit twice for 23 wounds a piece, hit twice.

Move Silhouette 2: 3eP+1eB+2eD+3eF 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith | Dark Side | Historian | Seer | Aspirant | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:30 am

Xyll had expected the Darth to be a blood pulp. Really, why *wasn't* she? She should've gone all out, shouldn't she?

"--Wha?"

Well, she didn't have much time to contemplate her mistake as two large slabs of rock went flying toward her face. She *did* note, with some satisfaction, that those pieces were considerably smaller than the chunk she'd sent the Darth's way...

...but even as she sliced one apart with her lightsaber, its impact was heavy. And then there was the second one.

Everything went black.

3 strain to activate reflect, reduces wounds by 3. Soak reduces by 4. Still takes 39 damage and is totally out.

1st critical: 1d100 80 (overpowered, not relevant?)
2nd crit maybe?: 1d100+10 41 (knocked over, also not relevant)
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:32 am

"See!" Dino says to no one in particular. "This is the kind of fight I was talking about."

It was a brutally quick affair, trademark of serious battles. If he didn't miss his mark, one of those was a rival of Bellious. He would have to keep an eye on her.
Not-Sith | Giant Reptile | Unarmed | Hulking | Force Sensitive?
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Theme: Knights of Cydonia
Dino Brado

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 am

Acina breathed heavily blood seeping down her cheek as she said, “Have a good evening.”

She grabbed some wine on the way out.

“Oh, sorry for the mess,” she said as she reached out and pulled the one handed apprentice into her grip.

“But I am pleased you could Witness this.” She departed with the apprentice.

OOC: Destiny flip to use Light and pull Xyll's apprentice to her. Suffer 3 strain.

Move Silhouette 1: 3eF 4 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImage

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:46 am

"Yes! Marvelous," Shaisha applauded as the fight finished. Now that was entertainment!
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 am

As disappointed as Ilar was with the outcome, the elimination of one of Raela's competitors would have been much preferred, he did enjoy the quick and brutal display of power.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:11 am

Lady Grathan clapped loudly and said, “Slaves tend to the Witness, the last thing I need is a Sith of her station to die at my party, that would be… unfortunate.”

The slaves apply a stimpack and then put her in a kolto tank to recover.

“So where were we?” she said stepping over the rubble.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:21 am

Seeing the Aspirant leave, Dino, already not thought of fondly steps out to leave after her. He doesn't care much for how his slave will do. There is a light of challenge in his eyes.
Equipment: Cybernetic Arm, Wilderness Survival Pack, Thermal Cloak, Koromondian Halfvest

Dino Brado

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:24 am

Dino Brado wrote:Seeing the Aspirant leave, Dino, already not thought of fondly steps out to leave after her. He doesn't care much for how his slave will do. There is a light of challenge in his eyes.

She paused and said over her shoulder, “I have no need of an additional shadow and my mood is poor so move along.”

Once said she continued walking.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:35 am

"I do not know if it is called Shadowing if one makes no attempt to hide." Dino calls out and pauses from the opposite street corner before he offers a bow, something that guests at the party would recognize as a gesture he had not offered any others.

"I am impressed by your strength. You are truly worthy of the title of Aspirant. I would request a bout this this one."

Dino Brado

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:40 am

“I don’t… what?” she said turning.

“Is this some trandoshan ritual? Let me give you a brief lesson, people do ot just walk to up to people and request bouts? Or at least I don’t and I am not in the mood for such,” she said with growing displeasure.

“Now I have things to do,” she said as a shuttle started to descend for the landing pad.

OOC: Perception check versus 2 red and a purple, with a setback due to technology, to notice something.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:45 am

"You do not accept a challenge?"

Perception Darth Acina: 2eP+1eC+2eD+1eS 0 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dino Brado

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:46 am

“No,” she said confidently as if it was obvious.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:20 am

Dino is almost ready to back away. After all, this is an unwilling fighter who was already wounded. Picking a fight here wasn't honorable.

Then he thought of the slave with a stump hand. The casual way she had picked a fight of her own. Something burned in the former slave, the flame of passions burning over.

"Then try your own medicine for a change!"

Initiative: 1eP+1eA 2 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImage

Dino Brado

Postby Darth Acina on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 am

If she seemed surprised by the trandoshan she did not show it her back still turned to him.

OOC: She is at Short, Unknown is at Medium but unseen, she is Adversary 3, defense 2, and Unknown is Adversary 1 and Defense 2. Need a Cool check since you are starting this. Get a free maneuver, Dino.

Vigilance - Acina: 3eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImage

Unknown - Cool: 2eP+1eA 3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImage

List

NPC
NPC
PC

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Acina

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:45 am

Darth Acina’s lightsaber was in her hand in a blink of an eye, she still had her back to him as she called on the Force to enhance her senses.

Meanwhile a slick looking femine shaped droid blasted Dino with her disruptor rifle and her voice actuator said in a slick feminine voice, “Desist, or don’t that will be more fun.”

OOC: Maneuver for Defensive Stance 2, suffer 2 strain, commit 2 Force die to sense for another 2 upgrades to Defense and Offense; with Adversary 3 this is 7 upgrades to Melee attacks with Defense 2.

GM will sped a Destiny Upgrade for her defense if attacked.

HYDRA hits for 16 wounds with her Disruptor now becoming visible, Lethal Blows 2, extra Advantage for Superor, Crit with two Advantage, 2 Triumph destroying his amulet as he is struck in the chest.

Dino's turn.

Hydra - Ranged Heavy + True Aim 2 + Accurate + Boost for Stealth + Superior: 5eP+1eA+2eB+2eC+1eS 5 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Critical Injury vs. Dino: 1d100+70 126 - Gruesome Injury

Critical Injury vs. Dino: 1d10 2 - Brawn reduced by 1 permanently.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:52 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
Lady Grathan clapped loudly and said, “Slaves tend to the Witness, the last thing I need is a Sith of her station to die at my party, that would be… unfortunate.”

The slaves apply a stimpack and then put her in a kolto tank to recover.

“So where were we?” she said stepping over the rubble.

Jun-Tsu, for a slight moment thought of helping the fallen woman. She had been an excellent conversationalist, and had truly deserved to best her attacker. Still, it was not as zhe Dark Side had willed, so she left well enough alone.

So, instead, she turned to her host, and the guest of honor, of a fashion, "I vaz juzt congratulating you on zuch a vondervul party! Zuch zpectacle, zuch zport!"

Were Jun-Tsu one prone to whimsy she might have gasped in ecstatic joy at the showing. As it was she tried to mute her pleasure, "It iz az zhe blood veaztz on Korritz! Truly you are a lucky voman to hawe zuch delightz at her beckon call."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:55 am

Sylvain (who was still near Lady Grathan) nodded in agreement at Jun-tsu’s comment.

“Indeed, a most exciting party indeed.”
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:57 am

“It has become most exciting, my husband sees to my every whim and desire, no expense was spared for this evening. I am disappointed at the sermonizing but some people just don’t know how to enjoy life,” she said finishing her wine.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:04 am

Dino immediately feels an incredible blossoming of pain, and realizes how dire the situation is.

Maybe this is the devastation I saw. But in the end, the only way out is through. If things were this dire, there was no sense in holding anything back. Dino let's something go, a ripple almost.

Far Strike-Short Range-5 upgrades (Adversary and Sense)-2 defense, 2 maneuvers to aim: 2eP+4eA+2eB+3eC+2eS 1 successes, 4 advantage, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Extra difficulty: 1eD 1 failure, 1 threat

9 damage pierce 2
Critical on Acinia: 1d100 13
2 strain spent on Improved Precision Strike: Overpowered
Knockdown
1 strain regeneration

Hit for 10 damage by Improved Reflect (reduced by 8 for soak)
(Hydra damage reduced by 8 for soak to 8)
Wounds: 11/21
Strain: 10/12
Last edited by Dino Brado on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

Dino Brado

PreviousNext

Return to Kaas City