[Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

Postby Tyr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:41 am

"I do not," the was no shame or reticence in his voice.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Empress-Regent on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 am

Tyr wrote:"I do not," the was no shame or reticence in his voice.

She leaned in to the Empress who whispered something and then she sighed and said, “The Empress is prepared to offer you amnesty if you swear yourself to the House of Farro, from this day till your last, this is not the bondage of a slave but service and penance.”

“Will you bend the knee or will you join your master in death.”
Darth Arya | The Empress-Regent | All-Seeing Crone | Dark Side | Human
Empress-Regent

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 am

Jo'ren was there in his Wrath's armour, now cleaned of the debris of the previous day's battle. He stood close to Darth Vengean, curious to learn what was to become of the council. He watched the procession with interest. Knowing what the Emperor had been planning this seemed infinitely better.

He watched closely as Tyr stepped forward.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:47 am

Waiting in the wings after Tyr was Captain Balmung, who bore many scars and had his arm in a sling but at east he was alive.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:48 am

Jaheem looked on curiously. This was down right merciful for a known traitor to the Empire. It was an interesting step, he was not sure if it signaled progress or weakness. He liked the Shistaven well enough, Tyr was a good Sith and understood the nature of fear.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Tyr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:50 am

Tyr closed his eyes, silent and solemn. Slavery, dressed up with a prettier name? A thousand thoughts coursed through his brain.

The shistavanen opened his golden eyes.

He lifted his chin proudly.

"I do not join Darth Malgus in death, I choose to die free of chains."
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Empress-Regent on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:53 am

She canted her head slightly and said, “Death will come, Tyr, will it come now, here, or will it come in service to House Farro, I will not ask again.”
Empress-Regent

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:54 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"You're lucky, you know. You never had to feel the Dark Side here." Dayana curled her fingers. "I still feel it underneath my skin."

"Speak of it like that, and I might think you consider it some sort of parasite." Alister replied, falling silent a moment later as the new Empress arrived. The silent wish that they would wear something aside from black going unfulfilled.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 am

Xal frowned. The answer had been clear enough.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Tyr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 am

Tyr glanced at Xal. He mouthed the words, goodbye, Bright Eyes.

Returning his gaze to the Empress-Regent, "hurry up about it then, people are waiting."

Tyr

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:59 am

Goodbye, Tyr...
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby The Empress on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:01 am

The Empress raised a hand and climbed down from her throne and approached Tyr and said, “Zhen my will be done.”

She produced a curved dagger as the blind guards held him down and she produced a neat line along his throat. She flicked away the blood and said to the chamber, “Send in zhe next one.”

Balmung and others accepted the deal and bound themselves to House Farro accepting the mercy as the corpse of Tyr is drug away from the chamber.
Sith Empress | Chosen of the Umbral Dark | First Witch of House Farro | The Knife | Human
The Empress

Postby Tyr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 am

Tyr would shake off the guards and offer his throat to the diminutive Empress. He would never kneel again.

Tyr

Postby Empress-Regent on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:06 am

The Empress-Regent then announced, “The Dark Council has served the Empire well but this trouble and chaos is in part due to inaction and insular power mongering. To that end the Empress will have the Dark Council reformed, their numbers reduced and in time phased out. The interference in our military must not continue, there will be clear delineation of authority.”

“There will be those that will resist, that would be a mistake. The Empress will be sure that Dark Council members are reassigned to positions that best benefit the Empire.”

There is a great deal of murmurs at that pronouncement.
Empress-Regent

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:07 am

The one who passes the judgement swings the sword, so to speak, she mused as the scene unfolded. It seemed the Shistavanen would be the sacrificial lamb to make the others see the folly of throwing away their lives, as Balmung and the others chose mercy and life.

It was a pity. The Shistavanen had proven himself a capable warrior, and could have served the Empire well. Malgus had truly woven a powerful spell on his subordinates, it seemed... the loss would be mourned. And his choice to die a free being was one she could respect.

Are you watching this, Kristal? Shaisha wondered, thinking of what Kristal would've thought of this and the new dawn of the Empire.

Though her musings were ended with the next proclamation, and she watched the reactions of the chamber.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:10 am

Lucinia frowned darkly, her green eyes narrowing. She glanced around, judging the reaction of others to the announcement.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Rumun Gol on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:10 am

Rumun observed amused how the new Empress executed those that followed Darth Malgus. There was no emotion on him except for the mere curiosity of how to unravel this whole situation.

It was a thought experiment inside of Rumun's head, how to tie each piece of information in order to discover the real truth behind the veil currently in front of his eyes.

He crossed his arms around his chest as death was being delivered.

Then the Dark Council was disolved by the new administration. Rumun smirked. He wondered how will his master react to these news. Well, he had some sort of idea, but, she was still the most powerful being on the Outer Rim, with the biggest numbers of soldiers, pirate fleets and credits at her disposal from the entire region.

The Empire in essence, had no power over the Outer Rim. Not without her.
Last edited by Rumun Gol on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:11 am

Xal barely heard the next proclamation, or the rumblings in response. He didn't particularly care about the council before. Now...

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:17 am

Jo'ren couldn't help but be impressed with the Shistavanen. That was loyalty. They had fought together, and he would be remembered.

The announcement about the council was a fairly major turn of events. He looked over at his Master to see if there was any response from the old soldier. If the war was back on he'd probably be okay with it.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:21 am

Raela raised her eyebrows. Not a small number of Sith would now have less personal investment in keeping things together. She wondered how it was going to affect the rest of the Empire...
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

PreviousNext

Return to The People's Court