[Day 8 - EA] Imperial Court

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 8 - EA] Imperial Court

Postby Mahr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:41 pm

"MY....QUEEN, I CANNOT..."

Emperor mind control, 2 upgrades, massassi setback, destiny flip: 2eC+2eS+3eP+1eA 2 failures, 1 advantage, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:41 pm

It was the moment. She felt it. The sensation through the Force told her that this was the moment in time where everything would hang in the balance. The one chance they'd have to stop him. To free the Empire. To free her fathe--- no...

"Dayana. Run..." she managed a frantic gesture in the direction of Jo'ren and Jun-Tsu.

As the Emperor unleashed his will, she felt her fingertips at first go numb, as if she was losing sensation of control. No... To a Child of the Emperor, this was an unmistakeable feeling.

She couldn't fight alongside the others now. All she could do was to scream in protest as she felt her mind slipping away from her, repressed once more under his will.

--------------------

D8 Resisting the Emperor's call. Dishipline!!! Powerbase (Assassins) to Boost. Destiny to upgrade roll. Difficulty upgraded once from Night, and once from Valkorian: 3eP+2eB+2eC 0 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

D8 Forgotten Setback. Pretty please be kind?: 1eS 1 failure

Thanks Orokos. :lol: I'm sure Dapper has plans for that Despair. Hoping I can use Advantage to have a chance to attempt to break free?
Last edited by Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 pm

Valkorian looked at her and said, “Your resistance has been futile, you have always been mine and in the end what do you have to show for it?”

“Just a broken child.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Lord Tenebrous regained her composure and said, “I am fine… the Emperor will not control me that easily. We need to find Jun-Tsu, she is all that matters now.”

She ignites her lightsaber and walks without much care through the rubble and falling debris.

Everything was going to be just fine.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:04 pm

As the Emperor started speaking, Moyr tried to shut him off and focus on the pain in her abdomen...

[Darkest Ritual for 3 Wounds, Roll Incoming]

However inward she tried to reach, however, she was finding his will pulling on her on each descent. He had permeated her through and through, and now the pull of a million tendrils was inevitable, irresistible, indomitable...

EA7. Resisting the Emperor. HAHAHA!: 3eA+5eC+1eS 3 failures, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She creamed inward, howled, fought even us her will was crumbling like a castle on a cliff in an earthquake, slabs of stone falling off into waves below, leaving bare whatever of her self there was to protect and cherish...

Right before her the last sliver of her will would collapse, however, she rettrenched what was left, the very core of her being, the revolt against being dominated, the endless and painful fight for freedom as promised by the Code.

As he stared into her soul, she recited:

"Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun."

And with the last words, her chains were broken.

EA7. Slippery Mind Talent. Hard. Influence. Ritual.: 2eP+1eA+2eF+3eD 2 successes, 1 threat, 2 Dark Side

[3 Dark Pips to mitigate threat, Advantages to either re-Shroud/keep her blind spot or, if not possible, to recover Strain]
Last edited by Lord Bellious on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Mahr wrote:"MY....QUEEN, I CANNOT..."

Emperor mind control, 2 upgrades, massassi setback, destiny flip: 2eC+2eS+3eP+1eA 2 failures, 1 advantage, 1 Despair

Queen was traitor and he knew where she would be... she had to die and then Mahr would be king! Mahr turned to leave many Massassi following him, their eyes glimmering red.

Axes for everyone!
Dapper Dog

Postby Shelzais Sek on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Oh fffuuuuu--I picked the WORST day-- Shelzais ducked backward out of the way of falling debris. This was the last place she wanted to be; she'd never wanted any part of the meatgrinder of Sith politics and Sith ambition. Oh no, no thank you, I'll just be off--

And then the will of the Emperor came crashing down on her mind like a ton of shattered duracrete.

---

D8 EA KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!! cool vs average+setback, 1 upgrade from NoT, player Destiny upgrade: 1eP+3eA+1eC+1eD+1eS 0 successes, 1 advantage

GDI Orokos! :lol:

Shelzais is as far away from the center of the action/down the nearest hallway as she could get before the action starts....
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:49 pm

"Nngh...!" Her head suddenly felt like it was split as the Emperor's will seized her. She heard Jaheem and Ilar's voice vaguely, and saw them coming closer. "N-no... Move away from me-!"

And then all was as the Emperor willed it.

Discipline to resist the EMPRAH: 2eP+1eA+1eC+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:56 pm

Those that have fallen in thrall to the Emperor, find their will subsumed by his but can still see and hear everything that is going but their body acts without their control. It is a terrifying sensation as they begin to draw weapons and move forward to defend their Emperor and die for his cause…

Their eyes glimmering red with his power except for Shaisha because she is fine.

OOC: Those that fail are under his control and have an urge to violence and slaughter, towards Malgus and his followers but really anyone that gets in their way is fair game. Those with advantage are resisting the control and move with jerky movements and may get another chance to reclaim their bodies.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:05 pm

Rumun watched these events from the sidelines, smilling as the whole world devolved into chaos. Mortals were so prone to search for power and kill each other. This coup coming from Darth Malgus was just like that.

This treachery coming from Darth Malgus was good, the Empire had become soft in the peace, so war was inevitable. Yet he was not so prone to fall under either party, nor the Emperor nor Darth Malgus, for now...

Rumun was a neutral spectator waiting for the right moment to intervene. His will was too much for even the Emperor to affect him, at least in global effects.

[OOC-Rolls]

[D8 - EA] Malgus and the Emperor! Average dif + setback; Discipline/Willpower: 3eP+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Not sure what to do with Triumph! :)
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:14 pm

The Dark Side swirled around her, blinding her with its corrupting influence. It's overcoming me! All of us, there is only despair! If her eyes could weep, they would, but there could be no tears. She bit down on her lip, hard enough to draw blood, as she weathered through it all the same.

Her resistance was not due to any desire to. It was natural instinct to fight. Visions, what may or may not have been there, clouded her thoughts. Inside this storm, she thought she saw Santana reaching out to her. Regardless of the meaning behind this, Dayana reached out to.

By the end of that, she had snapped out of any apparent control. The Dark Side passed her over and she had her will. Or do I really? Am I a different sort of pawn? Those captured by the Dark Side were obvious to her; they were to be avoided. She wondered if her own resistance was obvious, for her mask covered where the aura was coming from: the eyes.

Her ally, perhaps friend, Shaisha seemed to be fine. And yet, she had screamed. Is that the truth? What is... The truth?! Dayana drew her blade and followed anyways, a step backwards. "Why them? Why not leave now? What is your plan?"

---

D8 Mind Control Resist with Discipline: 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 advantage

Any potential rolls to discover Shaisha's possession?
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:16 pm

OOC: Roll Perception versus 2 red and 2 purple.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Darkness... So much darkness... I don't... It doesn't emanate from her the same way.

---

D8 EA Perception... Friend?: 2eA+2eD+2eC 4 failures, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Mahr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:30 pm

OOC: Those that fail are under his control and have an urge to violence and slaughter, towards Malgus and his followers but really anyone that gets in their way is fair game. Those with advantage are resisting the control and move with jerky movements and may get another chance to reclaim their bodies.

Mahr tries to resist, his mouvements are slow and erratic but ultimately he can't stop himself, slashing all in his way...moving towards the ruins where his beloved queen will be
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Jaheem moves away from Raela and tries to not be in anyone's way, not impeding anyone just yet and slowly moving toward an exit.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:39 pm

With control over herself regained, Moyr tried to tell frenemy from full enemy... With meagre effect.

EA7. Vreysk Possessed? Perception.: 1eP+2eA+2eC+2eD 3 failures, 1 advantage

[Advantage, as per book, to notice some other interesting facts.]
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:With control over herself regained, Moyr tried to tell frenemy from full enemy... With meagre effect.

EA7. Vreysk Possessed? Perception.: 1eP+2eA+2eC+2eD 3 failures, 1 advantage

[Advantage, as per book, to notice some other interesting facts.]

The Wrath standing at the Emperor’s side was impassive, but he also did not show the tell-tale signs of control either. He watched the chaos but made no motion to move. Maybe he waiting for a direct command or maybe something else was crossing his mind.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:56 pm

Meanwhile Darth Hoshi seeing the chaos saw an opportunity and unleashed her lightsaber and plunged into battle with Darth Hurn. Hoshi hissed, “I really don’t care who wins… just as long as your corpse adorns my wall.”

Hurn parried the strike as the duel began and said, “I won’t fall like Thanaton.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:08 pm

Sylvain and Nasari walked calmly through the chaos until they were a short distance away from the Jun-tsu squad. Shaisha totally looked like Shaisha.

----

D8 Perception On Shaisha: 1eP+2eA+2eD+2eC 5 failures, 1 advantage
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Rumun Gol on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:13 pm

Amids all the chaos, Rumun noticed that Darth Hoshi, decided to settle her grudge with Darth Hurn. Rumun smirked as his master decided as a Sith should do.

To settle her own path.

His left hand goes to his lightsaber, grabbing it. He is waiting for the right time to, of course, assist his master

[OOC]

Will try to join Darth Hoshi vs Darth Hurn once the GM allows it.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

PreviousNext

Return to The People's Court