[Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:01 pm

The empress dowager did not feel it overstepping, to gesture for the Lord to approach closer. With and outstretched hand she beckoned, her face, what could be seen, a mask of impassivity.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby The Empress on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:06 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Well, if the floor was open to discussion, now seemed the time to approach the seat of the three rulers now. Or rather, the Empress, the Regent, and the Mother. The Maiden, Mother, and Crone. There was something poetic to that.

The red half-cape was like a blood-colored waterfall down her shoulder that spilled onto the floor as she knelt before the Three.

The Empress put her cake down and gestured for the Sith to come forward.
Sith Empress | Chosen of the Umbral Dark | First Witch of House Farro | The Knife | Human
The Empress

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:16 pm

"Dark Empress, Empress-Regent, Dark Mother," she bowed to the trio of ladies.

"It's a pleasure for me to hear of these reforms you will be making for the Emperor, and I for one welcome them with open arms. However, I approach you with concern of internal security. In this past week, I saw first-hand the inefficiency of the system, as the hunt for the Eagle and his associates were stymied by little to no coordination or communication between the different factions put into place to safeguard the Empire - some which almost seemed like deliberate obstruction and sabotage. It was thanks to the efforts of separate individuals that progress was made in the investigations, and I would say Lieutenant Tyber Rook was an exemplar in working across the lines of Imperial Intelligence, Military Intelligence, and Public Security to pursue the criminals."

"As Sith Liaison to Public Security Section IX, it's my assessement from observation that there needs to be reformation in regards to the internal security of the Empire and possibly Imperial Intelligence, to prevent messes like this from occurring in the future. While we need to return to the war with the Republic as soon as possible, we must also ensure the security within the Empire."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 pm

Xal Kimlya wrote:Xal glanced towards Raela. His personal concerns were set aside, for now. There were still other matters to consider.

Raela noticed the eyes on her and inclined her head, indicating that he might come by if he wished. Or maybe he wanted to talk later.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:21 pm

He moved to join her. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes, but he otherwise remained impassive. Xal leaned in to speak with Raela quietly.

"What is Zash's role in all of this? What is ours?"
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby The Empress on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"As Sith Liaison to Public Security Section IX, it's my assessement from observation that there needs to be reformation in regards to the internal security of the Empire and possibly Imperial Intelligence, to prevent messes like this from occurring in the future. While we need to return to the war with the Republic as soon as possible, we must also ensure the security within the Empire."

The Empress listened and then replied, “Zhis is the sort of issue ve need to fix. Lord Tenebrous, vould you be villing to vork vith our office and zhe Intelligence and Security agencies to better align zhem towards our goals?”
Sith Empress | Chosen of the Umbral Dark | First Witch of House Farro | The Knife | Human
The Empress

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Full integration will not be popular. Well, neither was plunging a dagger into the heart of the Emperor.

Dayana hid a small smirk as she listened to Shaisha. It was a pity that, despite her accomplishments, it was her domain that was blamed for the mayhem the day before.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Jaheem nodded and stood patting Raela on the hand as he approached the current discussion "I noticed similar concerns and while the Eagle was not strictly under the purview of the Inquisition I did much work on the investigation. Open lines of communication are a must. I for one support the different internal defense structures, including the inquisition, opening clearer lines of communication with one another."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:00 pm

Jaheem's words were recieved with a respectful nod. "Indeed, Lord Abasi was one of those who worked on the investigation, along with the previously mentioned Lieutenant Rook. To work with Intelligence and Security I am willing to do, but I believe there are more capable people than I to oversee such momentous responsibilities - I for one will not put your Empire at risk to further my own personal gains, my Empress," she said, bowing her head.

"Lord Jaheem Abasi is someone I would recommend to bring aboard for this task, Your Majesty."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Lord Bellious started moving forward from her hitherto obscurity.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:52 pm

"And how exactly will security be ensured?" Dayana asked, "Will observation be escalated further than it already is? Or do you have a different approach in mind?"
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby The Empress on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:28 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Jaheem's words were recieved with a respectful nod. "Indeed, Lord Abasi was one of those who worked on the investigation, along with the previously mentioned Lieutenant Rook. To work with Intelligence and Security I am willing to do, but I believe there are more capable people than I to oversee such momentous responsibilities - I for one will not put your Empire at risk to further my own personal gains, my Empress," she said, bowing her head.

"Lord Jaheem Abasi is someone I would recommend to bring aboard for this task, Your Majesty."

She listened and looked to the Empress-Regent and then whispered some words to the Crone.
The Empress

Postby Empress-Regent on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:31 pm

The Empress-Regent said, “Then gather those you feel would be useful in achieving this goal. The responsibility of success will be on your shoulders, be sure to bring in assets that are not Sith; the Empress wants a holistic approach that better sees to the security of the Empire.”
Darth Arya | The Empress-Regent | All-Seeing Crone | Dark Side | Human
Empress-Regent

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:32 pm

The response was satisfactory to her and she bowed once more. "Your will be done, my Empress."

Having nothing further to add right now, Shaisha stepped away from the place before the trio, opening the floor to others.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:33 pm

Xal Kimlya wrote:He moved to join her. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes, but he otherwise remained impassive. Xal leaned in to speak with Raela quietly.

"What is Zash's role in all of this? What is ours?"

She nodded to Jaheem with a small smile as he left before turning her attention to Xal, murmuring quietly, "I don't know what Zash intends... She intends to disappear, for now, with us with access to her resources and that's all I know for now. But for us... I don't know. I have tied myself for a few decades into the workings for the Empire, indirectly, but I don't know exactly what to do with myself in that context. Perhaps continue disease research, who knows. And after that... we have a long haul to consider."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Rumun Gol on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:36 pm

Rumun approached so that he could be seen and heard. '' My Empress, my Empress-Regent, my Empress-Mother, my Dark Lords and Lords, fellow imperial nobles and patriots.'' He bowed respectfully. '' I'm just an apprentice and certainly my knowledge about such critical topics like intelligence and security is not very extensive to such meager being as myself.'' He started.

'' But if the voice of one as myself does carry some sort of value then i must agree with my Lord Tenebrous and my Lord Abasi here. The lack of communication between the intelligence and security apparatus was at fault to not notice the recent rebellions and terrorist attacks. Darth Hurn lack of preparedness and skill was clearly a weak link that had to be purged.'' he adds.

'' I'm not particulary knowgeable about my Lord Abasi here, but i do trust and know that Lord Tenebrous speaks with true loyalties and intentions. So, my Empress, my Empress-regent and Empress-Mother, i agree with their perspective. Many supported treacherous Darth Malgus. He was a popular figure in the Empire, but his crimes will be brought to all to see, and the foolishness of those that supported him ''

'' I'm have no doubts that Darth Jadus and Darth Ravage, alongside the help of such fine sith lords as Lord Abasi and Lord Tenebrous, will see and cooperate so that the failures of Darth Hurn will be expunged from the Empire, from within and without. '' Rumun finally said. With a respectful bow, he retreated to his place.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Empress-Regent on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:40 pm

Rumun Gol wrote:'' I'm have no doubts that Darth Jadus and Darth Ravage, alongside the help of such fine sith lords as Lord Abasi and Lord Tenebrous, will see and cooperate so that the failures of Darth Hurn will be expunged from the Empire, from within and without. '' Rumun finally said. With a respectful bow, he retreated to his place.

As he starts to retreat the Empress-Regent said sternly, “And when will your master, Hoshi, present herself for the public murder of Darth Hurn?”

“Conflict is good, but there are rules that maintain civility and order and she has shattered them. The Throne demands recompense.”
Darth Arya | The Empress-Regent | All-Seeing Crone | Dark Side | Human
Empress-Regent

Postby Rumun Gol on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Rumun shrugs as the Empress regent called him back '' My master is her own person, i'm afraid, my Empress-regent. I do not have influence, beside what an apprentice has, i guess, with his master's actions or ideas.'' He said.

'' But, if i can say something about my master is her true belief in the Sith Code. If you send word for her, to whatever place she is now, i'm sure that she will answer and come here to explain her actions.'' Rumun said.

[OOC]

Charm?
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

Rumun Gol

Postby The Empress on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Vas-Tsu raised her hand and spoke, “Zhen ve vill offer her one chance of penance, Darth Hurn vas loyal to the Empire and many mourn her passing. Ve do not vish to bring more conflict to zhe outer regions of the Empire but if she dares to do so know zhat Darth marr and Darth Vengean vill act on my orders to burn those worlds she calls loyal.”

“If billions must die to save zhis Empire, it vill be so.”

She started eating her cake and kicking her feet and finished with, “Ve vould not vant zhis outcome, ve vould vant to harness her initiative against our true enemy. You are a clever being, yes?”

She gestured for the regent to continue so she could eat her cake, there was cake for everyone of course. Except this slice, this was hers.

OOC: Hard Charm check with a setback due to Hoshi's actions.
The Empress

Postby Rumun Gol on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:02 am

'' I think i could be consider clever, but certainly there are more clever beings than myself, my Empress.'' Rumun said as he bowed respectfully.

[OOC-Rolls]

[D9 - EA] Charm/Presence; Kill With Kindness -1eS; Sense Emotions +1eB, Smooth Talker if Triumph; 1 Destiny Upgrade: 3eP+1eB+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Don't know how to interpret this besides i failed?
Last edited by Rumun Gol on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rumun Gol

PreviousNext

Return to The People's Court