[Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

Postby Empress-Regent on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:05 am

Rumun Gol wrote:[OOC-Rolls]

[D9 - EA] Charm/Presence; Kill With Kindness -1eS; Sense Emotions +1eB, Smooth Talker if Triumph; 1 Destiny Upgrade: 3eP+1eB+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Don't know how to interpret this besides i failed?

The crone continued, “The Empress will offer the soldiers and privateers of the outer regions double their current pay for their loyalty to the throne for the next year. But, if they raise arms against us, they will have fire and blood.”

“Your loyalty may be to Hoshi but how many will resist such an offer that serve her? They believe in her, but they also believe in bettering their lives. Surely we can focus your energies versus the external enemies of the Empire.”

OOC: Failed but you can get something beneficial for the Advantage.
Darth Arya | The Empress-Regent | All-Seeing Crone | Dark Side | Human
Empress-Regent

Postby Rumun Gol on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:12 am

'' I have always thought of myself of a person that follows and respect the sith code, my Empress and Empress-regent. If such resources can be used for the destruction of the Republic and the falseness of Peace, then i cannot think of any better outcome.'' He said humbly.

[OOC-Rolls]

Using the advantage to accept the increase of payments and focus of precious resources as promised by Empress regent, into the Outer Rim. Making them more stetched thin against multiple fronts i guess?

In other words, sure. accept their line of thought
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:16 am

Raela Ausar wrote: She nodded to Jaheem with a small smile as he left before turning her attention to Xal, murmuring quietly, "I don't know what Zash intends... She intends to disappear, for now, with us with access to her resources and that's all I know for now. But for us... I don't know. I have tied myself for a few decades into the workings for the Empire, indirectly, but I don't know exactly what to do with myself in that context. Perhaps continue disease research, who knows. And after that... we have a long haul to consider."

"Allowing us to act in her name was generous, but some direction would have been appreciated. She does like her secrets." he sighed. "Perhaps there's research our new empress requires."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Empress-Regent on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:18 am

“That is our only goal,” the Empress-Regent.

“We still request that Hoshi comes before us, but as a of show of civility we accept your words.”

OOC: Noted, this will reduce the forces that fight for Hoshi as sadly money talks.
Empress-Regent

Postby Rumun Gol on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:20 am

Rumun bowed respectfully once again and retreated to his place.

[OOC]

Well, i tried and fail. No matter, this is not about money this is about sending a message! haha
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:30 am

Xal Kimlya wrote:"Allowing us to act in her name was generous, but some direction would have been appreciated. She does like her secrets." he sighed. "Perhaps there's research our new empress requires."

She sighed and shook her head. "I agree. I wonder what her next phase is after getting what she's wanted for so long..."

"Perhaps. I was thinking of seeing what I could do about improving medicine and medical research as a whole while I have to be in the core of the Empire. Right now the best biolabs are controlled by the military, and there are some dumb people there. And I'm sure the military isn't using them to their best capacity."

"After that, I will likely leave the more central systems to start digging deeper into the Dark Side and observe events from a longer distance."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:38 am

"The labs are very nice." he nodded. "I wonder, if the massassi project will continue."
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:42 am

Jaheem nodded and returned to his seat in the audience a new responsibility added to his belt. He hoped it would not become too heavy.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:51 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:The response was satisfactory to her and she bowed once more. "Your will be done, my Empress."

Having nothing further to add right now, Shaisha stepped away from the place before the trio, opening the floor to others.

"And how exactly will their will be enacted?" Dayana had a cold expression, much unlike their prior interactions, one of unity and harmony against a grand threat to the galaxy. Now, Lady Valthren was calculating, suspicious, prying. "Heightened surveillance? More shadows?"
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:33 am

"Your Majesties, if I may." Lord Bellious finally stepped out with due reverence. If given leave to do so, she would raise the question. "When speaking about security and new solutions toward it, the matter of the Eagle should be addressed as a source of conclusions for reform. We all know about the traitor Malgus' prominent role in the conspiracy, but as a whole has it already been expunged to the satisfaction of the Regency?" She was mostly looking at Baras in case the new Triumvirate wouldn't deign to respond.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:41 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"You are one of few reasons I am able to tolerate it here. Otherwise, yes, I would much rather be attending to my domain. That being said, even it feels insignificant compared to what I have witnessed here today."

Alister was about to comment when the young woman stepped forward to address the room. Binstead falling silent as people began to try and seize their small pieces of power.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Empress-Regent on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:50 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"Your Majesties, if I may." Lord Bellious finally stepped out with due reverence. If given leave to do so, she would raise the question. "When speaking about security and new solutions toward it, the matter of the Eagle should be addressed as a source of conclusions for reform. We all know about the traitor Malgus' prominent role in the conspiracy, but as a whole has it already been expunged to the satisfaction of the Regency?" She was mostly looking at Baras in case the new Triumvirate wouldn't deign to respond.

The Empress-regent motioned for her to continue.
Empress-Regent

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:05 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"And how exactly will their will be enacted?" Dayana had a cold expression, much unlike their prior interactions, one of unity and harmony against a grand threat to the galaxy. Now, Lady Valthren was calculating, suspicious, prying. "Heightened surveillance? More shadows?"

"The way it will be executed will not be my final decision, Lady Valthren," Shaisha explained patiently to the woman with her usual tone. "My goal will be to find the ones who would have the interest of the Empire at heart, whom I know will make sure we avoid such a blunder again of having corruption within our ranks that hamper investigations."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:26 am

Xal Kimlya wrote:"The labs are very nice." he nodded. "I wonder, if the massassi project will continue."

"It's a good question... It might be something to address or propose now while things are still in flux," she suggested.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 am

"Yesterday, after the Emperor's victory over the traitor, during a system-wide hunt for fleeing rats I took part in a man was cornered and dispatched before he could enter hyperspace. Relevant services have secured evidence that he had most likely masterminded the spread of the bio-agent responsible for yesterday's atrocities. His corpse is available in case any special exposition is due to give the Empire a sense of finality and total victory over that enemy." She paused. "If Your Majesties agree, I'd offer my takeaways from the crisis that may be different from those already presented."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:32 am

The Empress-Regent spoke, "You have our ear, Lord Bellious."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:59 am

Raela Ausar wrote:"It's a good question... It might be something to address or propose now while things are still in flux," she suggested.

"Perhaps." he nodded, listening carefully to Lord Bellious.

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:11 am

"Peace is a lie, but security is its another name. When I came into this court a week ago, I asserted that I cannot care for an Empire that is not Sith at its core. I am repeating it today. The Sith don't thrive in security, we don't excel in self-encapsulation or when we try to escape fear by pursuing safety. The opposite is true. It is freedom, not safety, that crowns the Code. It is the very insecurity the Empire has witnessed that has spurred the finest Sith into action and has brought us this rejuvenation, the spectacular destruction of a grave enemy in a grand Sith victory and a new reign in Umbral Dark. How can we now obsess about fighting terrorism at home if it is the Sith who should be the terror incarnate for the galaxy?"

She paused. "The way forward is thus less in institutional reshuffles. The men and women of the Empire are fine in their operational jobs. It is the aggressive doctrine that should grasp their minds and shift their attention to predate on our enemies in ways they expect the least. The Regency's wish to return to the path of war must not be diluted, but fully acted on. At this fulcrum the intelligence assets of the Empire shall not be turned inward, but for a grand covert war against the Republic that shall lay the groundwork for military victories."

Lord Bellious

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:12 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:
Dayana Valthren wrote:"And how exactly will their will be enacted?" Dayana had a cold expression, much unlike their prior interactions, one of unity and harmony against a grand threat to the galaxy. Now, Lady Valthren was calculating, suspicious, prying. "Heightened surveillance? More shadows?"

"The way it will be executed will not be my final decision, Lady Valthren," Shaisha explained patiently to the woman with her usual tone. "My goal will be to find the ones who would have the interest of the Empire at heart, whom I know will make sure we avoid such a blunder again of having corruption within our ranks that hamper investigations."

"So the problem lies more in the system rather than the methods?" Dayana asked with a level tone, one reserving any judgment. "I merely seek to understand the new system."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:23 am

"Of course, my lady," she nodded, showing her patience in explaining and understanding the need for answers. "The current system, as I observed, suffered from being bogged down in inter-departmental politics, rivalry, and isolation, where even one of the three factions seemed to be purposefully freezing out information from the others."

Shaisha avoided pointing fingers, as that would upset the apple-cart of the carefully balanced script that had been provided by Baras and the new regime.

She continued softly in a conversational tone with Dayana, so not to disrupt the other events of court. "If Sith choose to squabble among themselves, that's not my business, but I cannot stand inefficiency in keeping the Empire running, and I believe that internal security for the populace will benefit us as a whole if we are to focus on war. Does this answer clarify some for you, Lady Valthren?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

PreviousNext

Return to The People's Court