[Day 4 - MA] Mastery of Knowledge Observation

The official chambers of Court

[Day 4 - MA] Mastery of Knowledge Observation

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:52 am

The aspirants were being tested and the Emperor had allowed people to watch.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 4 - MA] Mastery of Knowledge Observation

Postby Darth Tayana on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 am

Not every day you see a display like this and Darth Tayana would not let this moment go by. She was dressed in a vibrant gown that emulated fire in appearance. She brushed her hair back as her daughter was more focused on her comm device than the display of the Sith.
Sith | Socialite | Mother | Judging Gaze | Dark Side | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Tayana

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:38 am

As per her duties, the Emperor's Witness was there to observe and record everything done and said by those who participated. Whether there'd be as many failures today as there had been yesterday, would remain to be seen.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:47 am

Darth Marr was a demanding master and he expected excellence and Darth Lachris knew that he did not take failure well. As his representative here on Ziost it fell to her to act in his stead and see those that he has sponsored succeed or fall short and then to relay the reason why.

The one named Tenebrous had performed satisfactorily and then stopped, perhaps she lacked ambition.

Meanwhile not far away Lana Beniko observed with silence and focus. This was an important event that she had the honor to be privy to. It demanded reverence and respect.
Dapper Dog

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:50 am

Taking rare advantage to watch the proceedings Sylvain arrived and watched carefully as the questioning commenced. The other observers all caught his eye as he went over his memories and knowledge of each of them.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:13 am

Ilar wasn't familiar with the high and mighty of Sith society. In the backwater where he lived, he had heard of the names but had no chance to learn much more of them so he looked around all the spectators trying to take it all in.

But he was mainly there to watch Master Ausar's performance. She was badly wounded in the previous aspirant challenge, so with the chance to do so, he made sure he was there to see this one.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Remmington makes his way to this aspirant challenge to witness how they are faring. This is the first one in public so he did not miss the chance. He mingles in the crowd and finds a good spot to observe. He offers polite and appropriate bows to the Sith in the room.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:59 pm

A few Mandalorians watch the execution of Shae Vizla and then turn away, the true colors of the Empire were revealed to them and now they could see why Corso had fought so hard for independence. Reliance on the Empire would only bring betrayal…

This would be remembered.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Sylvain Torsin wrote:Taking rare advantage to watch the proceedings Sylvain arrived and watched carefully as the questioning commenced. The other observers all caught his eye as he went over his memories and knowledge of each of them.

“Your wife performed admirably, Lord Modrax, those questions were not easy,” Unda Nuwazi said taking her place to watch the proceedings.

“Is it normal for Sith to have do such displays of loyalty?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:10 pm

The murders were brutal. Ilar wasn't sure what such displays were supposed to achieve, surely only the most loyal servants of the Empire would get this far into the process. Proving their loyalty even further seemed unnecessary, but the Sith did love their little games.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:17 pm

After her own challenge, Lord Tenebrous joined the others in watching the rest.

There was no doubt within her about her choice.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:After her own challenge, Lord Tenebrous joined the others in watching the rest.

There was no doubt within her about her choice.

“You think by ignoring me you are winning? You are crippling yourself… with my power nothing is unobtainable… and I freely give it you and you refuse,” Valkorian said.

“These games we play, it is all a distraction.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:57 pm

Jun-Tsu looked on with appreciatation. Her House had prided itself on two things, mastery of the dark powers of the Force and knowledge of Sith history. Often the two went hand in hand, and thus, it was always good to see tests of intellect pursued in selecting candidates for such lofty positions. One needed a cunning mind to succeed in this arena, and to hold all the affairs of state in mind at one time.

So, she looked on, seeing who would impress her. What surprised her most, was how greatly the Emperor's presence seemed to weigh upon the aspirants.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“Your wife performed admirably, Lord Modrax, those questions were not easy,” Unda Nuwazi said taking her place to watch the proceedings.

“Is it normal for Sith to have do such displays of loyalty?”

“She did the best she was able. She’s never been a scholar. She is a soldier, the best there is.” He replied.

“I’ve never seen a test of loyalty like this on this level.”
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:02 am

Sylvain Torsin wrote:“She did the best she was able. She’s never been a scholar. She is a soldier, the best there is.” He replied.

“I’ve never seen a test of loyalty like this on this level.”

"I see, well then I am gladdened she did not push her luck," she said with concern.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:18 am

Lord Bellious joined the audience in grave silence, numb from the enormity of how she had eviscerated her own best-laid plans that had been years in the making. It was not sacrifice. It was stupidity. She needed little more confirmation that the Emperor was far less interested in his Councillors' creative faculties than in obedience. Hatred for having her hand forced like this mounted and wouldn't dissipate.

But it also corroborate another suspicion: the Emperor didn't intend a victory over the Republic through military strength of the Sith Empire. One doesn't push key ally into the arms of the enemy to bend the neck of one subordinate. Not in the world Moyr understood.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:38 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
"I see, well then I am gladdened she did not push her luck," she said with concern.

He paused for a moment, not really knowing how to respond to that himself.

“I’m looking forward to the opportunities she’s sure to excel in. She’s a remarkable person. One who needn’t show her loyalty in some ostentatious display. She’s shown it her whole life despite adversity.”

He then smiled, "Thank you again for attending the party yesterday.”

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:05 am

Lord Bellious wrote:Lord Bellious joined the audience in grave silence, numb from the enormity of how she had eviscerated her own best-laid plans that had been years in the making. It was not sacrifice. It was stupidity. She needed little more confirmation that the Emperor was far less interested in his Councillors' creative faculties than in obedience. Hatred for having her hand forced like this mounted and wouldn't dissipate.

But it also corroborate another suspicion: the Emperor didn't intend a victory over the Republic through military strength of the Sith Empire. One doesn't push key ally into the arms of the enemy to bend the neck of one subordinate. Not in the world Moyr understood.

As the twi'lek woman let her mind twist in pleasant, hateful configuration, Jun-Tsu approached with a soft ease. The sounds of her robes rustling against the metallic floors giving her away.

"Mein Lord," she said softly, with her two sisters at her flank, "I hope I am not intruding."

She and her sisters all offered low curtsies, holding them until word from their technically social better.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:11 am

"Of all Sith I'd count you among those with some right to intrude." In hatred, the wit didn't leave her. "I do remember our bloody joint stand on Yavin, and the revelations of the Red God it brought." Her voice was equally soft, and she nodded to the Korriz posse.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:16 am

"Many zhankz, mein Lord Belliouz," they rose as one, with Jun-Tsu joining the twi'lek by the banister overlooking the challenges. "I'm glad you ztill remember zhoughz happy dayz of our youzh, vhen live was juzt on the cuzp of zhe complicationz ve vaze zheze dayz, no? How var ve hawe come. Und how var ve ztill hawe to go."

She gave a light sigh, covered eyes peering down at the latest aspirant as they stood before the Emperor, "I vizhed to take zhiz opportunity to inwite you to mein eztate in zhe comming dayz. To zpeak of pazt joyz, prezent voes, und vuture trialz."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Next

Return to The People's Court