[Day 4 - MA] Mastery of Knowledge Observation

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 4 - MA] Mastery of Knowledge Observation

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:20 am

"Very well, I accept your invitation. I also believe there's much of the current and imminent developments that need to be discussed between you and I. I assume the Force has whispered many things to you about what to expect from the trials at hand." Moyr's gaze moved across the Dark Council. "And I have seen my share of well-kept secrets over those years."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:26 am

Sylvain Torsin wrote:He paused for a moment, not really knowing how to respond to that himself.

“I’m looking forward to the opportunities she’s sure to excel in. She’s a remarkable person. One who needn’t show her loyalty in some ostentatious display. She’s shown it her whole life despite adversity.”

He then smiled, "Thank you again for attending the party yesterday.”

She nodded quietly but also a bit at a loss of what else to say given the brutality below and just turned her eyes.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"Very well, I accept your invitation. I also believe there's much of the current and imminent developments that need to be discussed between you and I. I assume the Force has whispered many things to you about what to expect from the trials at hand." Moyr's gaze moved across the Dark Council. "And I have seen my share of well-kept secrets over those years."

"Yez, zuch a conwerzation vould prove vorthy of our time. I hawe, in mein yearz avay vallen avay from zhe Great Game, but long hawe ve zeen zhe great ztorm approaching. It vill be good to zee how you beliewe zhe veather vill treat uz in zhe dayz to come."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:53 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“You think by ignoring me you are winning? You are crippling yourself… with my power nothing is unobtainable… and I freely give it you and you refuse,” Valkorian said.

“These games we play, it is all a distraction.”

She watched with a grim expression as one executed his mother, and another what seemed like a close ally.

Both cases where keeping them alive would've been a greater benefit to the Empire. Sure, to her rival Sith too, but surely everyone would see now that the Emperor himself was a cancer that needed to be removed.

"It is a distraction," she agreed in a quiet voice.

At least there was relief that Kristal had chosen the same as her, to not have to prove something that had already been proven time and time again.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:57 am

Jaheem had his mother transported back to the main Abasi estate. He moved to the observation area and sat watching the further trials with a dark expression.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:01 am

Ilar seems confused as Imperial guards arrive and frogmarch him out of the observation area.

/exit
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 am

Dapper Dog wrote:She nodded quietly but also a bit at a loss of what else to say given the brutality below and just turned her eyes.

"So we see what loyalty means to some..." He said with a disapproving look.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 am

Darth Malgus approached and said, Lady Nuwazi, Lord Mordax… now we see what loyalty means to the Emperor. Our mighty Empire should be focused on strengthening our allies, not alienating them.”

He glanced at the Mandalorians leaving.

“But who are we to question the wisdom of the Emperor.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:35 am

The warnings given to Sylvain by his sister on Nar Shaddaa had been ever-present in his mind since his meeting with Jun-tsu. The proceedings of this competition only furthered the line of thought...

He nodded in agreement to Malgus' comments.

"I think that is a question that many are asking themselves... Who are we? There has been much tumult and self-inflicted damage in the past few years... What can be done to reverse it?"
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:38 pm

The Emperor's mercy disgusted her, and she looked to the others observing. She barely caught the words of Malgus and Sylvain, but she couldn't help but to nod in a silent agreement with them.

And since the Emperor was leaving it seemed, she moved over to join the group of Sylvain, Malgus, and the unknown woman.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:45 pm

Darth Malgus said, “We are the Empire, if someone has forgotten that truth, I will gladly remind them. We will always be the Empire; I am sworn to the Sith and the Empire as we all are dedicated to a singular purpose, vengeance.”

“That is the Empire, and the Emperor is simply the vision to guide that vengeance.”

Seeing the Emperor depart he added, “Mercy is weakness when it serves no purpose.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:52 pm

Sylvain nodded at Malgus' comments, "It is as you say. The Empire must continually be directed towards its true purpose and destiny. The destruction of the Republic must always be our goal."

He watched the twi'lek carry his former master out with special interest before turning to his sister and nodding a greeting.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:31 am

Seeing the emporer's 'mercy's dispensed Jaheem turns, his cape flaring behind him as the sharp sound of his boots marches from the room. His expression was unreadable but the force with which he closed the doors likely spoke to his mood.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:50 am

After her uncharacteristic foray into court politics, Shelzais had lingered to watch the real attraction--the Aspirants' trials. It was indeed entertaining to watch the exalted candidates having to answer answer that creepy Servant Nine's questions like children being quizzed at the end of term. Especially when they got flustered, or missed one. Celebrities, they're just like us!

The tests of loyalty, though... Shel wasn't on the best of terms with her own mother, but she still had to look away when she realized what Lord Abasi was being asked to do, suddenly appearing to find her own manicure quite fascinating. And the Mandalorian... well, that was less wrenching, and Shel had never found the Mandalorians she'd met to be very interesting people on the whole, but still, one needn't die just for that.

Lord Ausar's trial did not go as Shelzais expected. Not at all. It was fascinating, and appalling. She couldn't look away, as much as she wanted to do so. Why did I think watching this business was a good idea? This place is still cancerous. Of course; why wouldn't it be? She wanted a drink and a smoke, and maybe to break some things, or buy something expensive and unnecessary. Any of those would have been a better use of her time this afternoon.

Fortunately, the day was still young.

((whoops, meant to post in here earlier, but I expect Shel would only have wallflower'd anyway. Too much not-her-scene :lol: ))
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:56 am

Alister had skipped the court politics, he had enough sway to push his own agenda, but that wasn't really his purpose here. Not at least according to his parents. Still he thought ti wise to attend the mastery of knowledge observation. He had heard much about these things after all, but had seen little of it with his own eyes.

It was a enlightening experience to say the least.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:59 am

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"Yez, zuch a conwerzation vould prove vorthy of our time. I hawe, in mein yearz avay vallen avay from zhe Great Game, but long hawe ve zeen zhe great ztorm approaching. It vill be good to zee how you beliewe zhe veather vill treat uz in zhe dayz to come."

"My weather forecast is that it will get a lot more scorching before it cools down." Lord Bellious observed, seeing how Raela was put in an impossible situation... and chose differently. Moyr envied her. Herself, she didn't fear death. However, she had been overcome by the drive to victory so much that she had forsaken the foundation of her power. This was infuriating stupidity, and a good portion of her hatred was on herself.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:12 am

Jun-Tsu paused only briefly to take in the display of the Emperor's mercy. She nodded in what appeared like approval, though of who or what could not be determined. "Zhen ve hawe much to dizcuzz. Zhe vuture haz zo many pazh open before uz in zhiz moment, zo many choizez to make."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 am

Sylvain Torsin wrote:Sylvain nodded at Malgus' comments, "It is as you say. The Empire must continually be directed towards its true purpose and destiny. The destruction of the Republic must always be our goal."

He watched the twi'lek carry his former master out with special interest before turning to his sister and nodding a greeting.

She nodded in return. "It's good to see others that hold the same opinion." A small smile to Sylvain, before looking to the others gathered too.

"This is not the way to lay the groundwork for loyalty either."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:Jun-Tsu paused only briefly to take in the display of the Emperor's mercy. She nodded in what appeared like approval, though of who or what could not be determined. "Zhen ve hawe much to dizcuzz. Zhe vuture haz zo many pazh open before uz in zhiz moment, zo many choizez to make."

Moyr watched the Emperor and his posse leaving in silence, then she spoke again.

"I too sense we've arrived at the nexus that enables liberation through the Force the way Sorzus Syn anticipated it for the Sith. Any Sith worth the title shall not just stand by and watch like cattle, letting others execute their long-laid plans unchecked and uncountered. Nowhere in the Code do I see any commandment to be blindly obedient. It is about breaking chains, not brandishing them." She seethed with cloaked but not untraceable self-derision. For someone a attuned to the Dark Side as the Witch of Korriz, it was apparent that hate for what had just happened was mounting in her.

Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:14 pm

"Yez, zhat iz zhe true vay of zhe Dark Zide. Und to cazt zhem off iz, az ve hawe zeen throughout our hiztory, zince zhe time of zhe jen'jedai und zhe firzt jen'ari, a dangerouz und difficult tazk. To take zhat leap into zhe unknovn, und rely only upon yourzelf. It iz terrivying....but revarding."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Previous

Return to The People's Court