[Day 4 - EA] Imperial Court: Cake or Death RP

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 4 - EA] Imperial Court: Cake or Death RP

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:28 pm

"Yet every step you take is according to his design. Your trials and tribulations subject to his wim. What need does he have to command you when you act, of your own volition, as he wills you to?"
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Kristal Serasai on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:37 pm

"Your point appears to have been lost amidst our discussion," she said. "You either wish to attempt to erode my conviction by playing these games, by attempting to convince me that I am yet a puppet in another's game, or something else I cannot yet seem to fathom."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:20 pm

She chuckled yet again. "My point exactly, dear. But, for what it's worth, I like you. Bit too intense, perhaps. But at least you'd make for an *interesting* councilor."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:22 am

"I have had less satisfying conversations," she said, "however, I cannot share the sentimentality."

"I am certain this will not be our last meeting, future days at court notwithstanding," she said.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:29 am

She shrugged. "Could be. I'm sure I'd grow on you."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:34 am

"Perhaps," she said, "but for today. I believe it is time I saw to other matters."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:35 am

"As you wish, Aspirant Serasai." She gave the woman a smile and a nod, before returning to her duties.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:46 am

Without much fanfare, Kristal Serasai then departed the afternoons talks for something of a different nature.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
"One enemy at a time, the Hutts are a minor threat but if pushed they have proven themselves quite capable. An invasion for a resource would need to be for something that could change the direction of the war," he responded.

She nodded in agreement, having ascertained herself of the type of military thinking Ravage represented.

"Agreed, My Lord. Further research into the matter is needed then. But there can be ways to accomplish this through intermediaries, without direct Imperial engagement. The focus must be on the Republic." She paused, then added. "I was on Nar Shaddaa during the ill-conceived negotiations. It was hard not to notice that the terms the Hutts coined were favourable for our enemies. Awarding them too much freedom in balancing against us may hinder us in anything longer than a blitz campaign because of the disruptive power the wield. It would be ideal to keep the introverted and occupied with something that does not call for retaliation against us during the coming war."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:57 pm

“You have another suggestion,” he responded.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:53 am

"Some options might be nurtured. A hostile cartel. A Mandalorian Clan. Or even... Chiss Expansionary Defense Force, once they can be convinced on good grounds that the future of their energy security depends on it."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:55 am

“The Chiss are unorthodox allies with proven fighting techniques, this idea has merit. We will have to discuss these stratagems your alien mind develops, Lord Bellious,” he responded.

“Another time though.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:10 am

"Of course, my lord." She bowed to the Darth and waited for him to leave her presence before she would wrap up her court foray as well.

/exit

Lord Bellious

Previous

Return to The People's Court