[Day 6 - EA] Chiss Diplomacy RP

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 6 - EA] Chiss Diplomacy RP

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:31 am

“It says to me they are all angling to make very nice with the Dread Masters and probably did not want to seem against them,” Vowrawn said with a shrug.

“Personally, I never much cared for them, but they are useful to a point.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:32 pm

Sylvain Torsin wrote:"They?" He asked.

"I think we are more likely to break it... with all those thirsting for it in this room."

"I suppose you make a good point there. Perhaps our side just needs to focus on rebuilding our power and conquering some of the Outer worlds for resources in order to satiate some of that thirsting.

Though the Dread Masters escaping their confinement will certainly put the Republic on edge. So I will not completely dismiss that possibility just yet myself." Remmington replies as he ponders the situation.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:03 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
Ravage motioned for her to come forward and said, “Lord Bellious, hopefully you bring something worthwhile to my attention.”

"I think so, My Lord. Last time we talked about the Chiss. They are here, and they feel their potential as allies is insufficiently tapped into. They look for a strong patronage in the Dark Council of someone with flawless military credentials so they could have a non-nonsense discussion on coming assignments. This may be an opportunity for you to step in and assert greater strategic control over the coming war."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:52 pm

“Clever, I have time this evening to discuss with these dignitaries at my sanctum,” he said dismissively.

“I am sure we can find a number of topics to our benefit.” The Chiss consider the offer and agree to meet with Ravage later for deeper discussions.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:54 pm

Satisfied with the result, Bellious didn't waste Darth Ravage's time any more for idle chatter.

/natural exit once this is concluded
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:50 am

Dapper Dog wrote:“It says to me they are all angling to make very nice with the Dread Masters and probably did not want to seem against them,” Vowrawn said with a shrug.

“Personally, I never much cared for them, but they are useful to a point.”

She nodded thoughtfully, spotting across the room what was happening with the Chiss. Well, if they have been following Sith politics this week, they'll know what happens to 'allies' there.

"A lightsaber is also very useful, but not something you wave around on a busy street... unless that street deserved it of course," she remarked with a lighter tone, knowing that Vowrawn appriciated the occassional joke.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:53 pm

He chuckled lightly and said, “Very true my dear… but too many Sith are quick to wave their sabers as if to announce to the world their other shortcomings.”
Dapper Dog

Previous

Return to The People's Court