The official chambers of Court

[Day 6 - EA] Chiss Diplomacy RP

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:41 am

The court was in session!
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 6 - EA] Chiss Diplomacy RP

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:07 am

The Chiss diplomats seem confused as they are sidelined by Darth Hofu’s request.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Well, that was an interesting turn of events. Wearing a slim outfit of soft yellows, gold, and browns and her hair elaborately braided, Shaisha was observing the court to start with this time.

On one hand, the Dread Masters probably had a way of knowing if they didn't keep their word, so that could be bothersome. And then there was a matter of adding such power to the Emperor's arsenal... though would it really make a difference? And on the other hand... it would remove Hofu from the competition by just granting him an extra seat. A position he might use to speak well of those supporting his notion when that time came.

So much to think about. Looking to the courtroom, she tried to gauge the reactions of the Council members to Hofu's request.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:00 pm

The Dark Coucil definitely looks divided, Ravage seems interested in the proposal while Vowrawn is thoughtful if a bit cautious. Vengean does not react while the holo of Jadus is as always inscrutable. Hurn seems pleased along with Xevious but Marr and the others seem to voice concerns and the Dark Council is having their own debate on the matter.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:12 am

Xyll sat back down, and returned to her duties as the Witness.

Her support had been given; she was not sure if it had been the right call. But even so, she wasn't sure it mattered either. And this might pay off for her.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:24 am

As Lucinia sat back down, she had a faint frown of distaste on her face. Taking part in politics was not something she enjoyed doing, especially not at someone's behest.

Well, what was done was done. She crossed her arms, waiting for the proceedings to continue.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:42 am

After speaking her peace, Jun-Tsu was content to mill about the upper balconies, like a specter watching the proceedings continue. The Dread Masters had strong support, but internally, even with the confidence she had presented, she wondered if it was truly wise to grant them a definite seat on the council. It seemed unnecessary, but then, they had proven themselves eminently capable of passing the Aspirant challenges, so why say they need to fulfill pointless requirements. She sighed to herself and continued to walk and watch.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:56 am

Remmington finds a spot in the Imperial Court to watch the proceedings. So far it seems like most are in support for the Dread Masters return. The only real not to is that it will disrupt the balance of power among the Dark Council.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 am

Sylvain was also present in the mixture of important people; a relative fly in the soup that had been court. He had been pleased that he once again had been a trend setter of sorts and watched carefully as each person continued to add their opinion.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:46 am

Jo'ren returned to the throng of court. He had completed his part of the deal. The Dread Masters gave him what he needed, and he was perfectly fine with returning the favour.

Looking around he noticed that Darth Vengean seemed neutral while Marr was opposed. So if things worked out as it appeared they would Mar would be annoyed and his Master happy. That was an unexpected bonus.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:48 am

Ilar waited in the wings until the floor was clear for him to speak. Observing so many speaking in favor of the Dread Masters did take him a little by surprise, but he was pleased.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:25 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:As Lucinia sat back down, she had a faint frown of distaste on her face. Taking part in politics was not something she enjoyed doing, especially not at someone's behest.

Well, what was done was done. She crossed her arms, waiting for the proceedings to continue.

"My, my," Dayana said with a smile, "I expected you would advocate for them to integrate first into the Empire." She clicked her tongue. "Or not speak up at all. You expressed such reluctance before."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:54 am

Sylvain Torsin wrote:Sylvain was also present in the mixture of important people; a relative fly in the soup that had been court. He had been pleased that he once again had been a trend setter of sorts and watched carefully as each person continued to add their opinion.

Remmington decides that it is about time that he go talk with Sylvain. He did not get much of a chance to converse at the wedding. He approaches him and bows.

"Good morning Lord Mordax. A splendid opening to get the court talking. Aside from the wedding, it has been a while since we last spoke. By the way, it is a little late but aside from your marriage, I also wish to congratulate you on your promotion to lord. The name change threw me off a little and I did not realize that it was you for a short amount of time."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:55 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"My, my," Dayana said with a smile, "I expected you would advocate for them to integrate first into the Empire." She clicked her tongue. "Or not speak up at all. You expressed such reluctance before."

Lucinia glanced over, frowning. "Yes, well, as you well know, there are things that will cause me to speak up. Being a Sith noble does lead to a curious web of responsibilities sometimes."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:27 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia glanced over, frowning. "Yes, well, as you well know, there are things that will cause me to speak up. Being a Sith noble does lead to a curious web of responsibilities sometimes."

"It required some coaxing on my behalf to have you speak for my agenda." The masked Sith shrugged. "Though I imagine this involved different motivators. Responsibility instead of a favor, as it were."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:15 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:
Remmington decides that it is about time that he go talk with Sylvain. He did not get much of a chance to converse at the wedding. He approaches him and bows.

"Good morning Lord Mordax. A splendid opening to get the court talking. Aside from the wedding, it has been a while since we last spoke. By the way, it is a little late but aside from your marriage, I also wish to congratulate you on your promotion to lord. The name change threw me off a little and I did not realize that it was you for a short amount of time."

He nodded gracefully to Remmington after being approached, "Remmington Thalalas. A pleasure to see you again. Thank you for your kind words. I'm not too hung up on the use of my new name, however... I'm an insignificant enough 'Lord' that many still call me by my other titles. Governor Torsin is the one I hear most frequently to be honest... It's been a change for myself coming here and so many wishing to call me Mordax."

He smiled, "I was able to meet your daughter the other day. A remarkable child. I assume you have spent much of the past few years with her and the Lady Farro?"
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Remmington smiles and nods. "Well just let me know what name you prefer me to use and I shall use that.

Vas-Tu is a very special child. She has spent her time living with Jun-Tsu and House Farro. Though I do visit as much as I can when I am not busy with my own family and helping out at the Academy. She is about the age when I can probably start teaching her how to use a sword. Do you have children of your own yet?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:25 pm

He nodded, "I do. A pair of twin girls. Just a bit younger than your daughter."

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:45 pm

"That is wonderful. What are their names? I do hope that I get to see them sometime soon." Remmington responds.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm

"Their names are Addison and Arymis. They were at the wedding; it is a shame you didn't catch them then. They were the flower girls before their mother's procession."

Sylvain Torsin

Next

Return to The People's Court