[Day 8 - EA] Imperial Court

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 8 - EA] Imperial Court

Postby Jan Melmoar on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:03 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:It was likely a good thing the Villa came with a barn and detatched home for servants. Though that would mean Vair'ea might be rooming with a few people, not that Alister was exactly expecting all that many visitors. "That's kinds of you, though I admit I try not to be too preferable. People may try to take advantage of your nature if you're too preferable."

"I do wonder if I will be hosting anyoen else though. There may be quite a few people out of homes after all this is done." He shook his head. That was somethign to worry about later. "Working remotely does has it's benefits. You can find a planet with plenty of nice becahes and do business with a cocktail in hand, for example."

"Might be a bit harder to make some sales though, people in these parts like to meet face to face."

"Speak preferably and carry a big stick....." Clarifying "To hit people with."

What was a gun but the evolution of a stick....the far, far evolution of a stick.

"Well if there are refguees...well, the climate should keep most of them away? Although what with the orbital bombardment...whose idea was that anyway?"

She glared over at the city being devastated by artillery blasts
"Still, I can appreciate the personal touch is important, the face to face, the sizing up....the opportunity to mind control someone with the force, all very important."
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:15 pm

"That's what EG-04R is for." Alister replied with a smirk, the droid did carry a ratehr large stick.

"I'm not sure really." Alister replied lookign towards the sky. "Either Darth Malgus or the Emperor, maybe both." The Emperor was using some sort of weird mind control power after all. Maybe it made people do orbital strikes? It was hard to say.

"I would point out you don't need to be face to face to mind control someone with the force." Alister offered with a shake of his head. "I understand the point though, precaution sare important especially when dealing with the Sith." He glanced towards a skyscrapper in the distance as it was hammered by a blast from space. "I do think we should follow your earlier suggestion though, and find someplace less likely to get bombed. Or at the very least under cover."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:32 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"That's what EG-04R is for." Alister replied with a smirk, the droid did carry a ratehr large stick.

"I'm not sure really." Alister replied lookign towards the sky. "Either Darth Malgus or the Emperor, maybe both." The Emperor was using some sort of weird mind control power after all. Maybe it made people do orbital strikes? It was hard to say.

"I would point out you don't need to be face to face to mind control someone with the force." Alister offered with a shake of his head. "I understand the point though, precaution sare important especially when dealing with the Sith." He glanced towards a skyscrapper in the distance as it was hammered by a blast from space. "I do think we should follow your earlier suggestion though, and find someplace less likely to get bombed. Or at the very least under cover."

"....Space is undercover...from a certain point of view."
Jan's gaze drifts towards the starport before snapping back to Alister as she bows her head.

"It was a pleasure Lord Dravvad, I'd have wished we could meet under better circumstances but then who would have patched me up? Until we meet again?"
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:19 am

"As long as the atmosphere isnt full of fighter craft." He offered with a smirk.

"Until we meet again then." He dipped his head in return. Then turned to walk off towards his lab. He didn't seem to be overly cautious about it either, as he walked away like this was a day like any other.

/exit.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:25 am

OOC: Since it seems to only involve Rumun, give me a Lightsaber check at Hard since you have the aid of Hoshi, I will use a Destiny die so make that 1 red and 2 purple and for this roll you can add your equipment modifier and see how well you do.

Successful roll and you can dispatch Hurn together, failed roll and Hurn defeats Hoshi.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:17 am

Rumun approached swiftly as his master was fighting against her rival. Instead of appearing in front of Darth Hurn, he moved towards the oposite side, making her fight in two different fronts against master and apprentice.

The duro crossguarded massive lightsaber roared with crimsom energy as Rumun laughed maniacally as chaos, fear, dread and death was all around the place.

Rumun attack was vicious, without regard of his own safety, he moved with such violence that it was probably difficult from even a council member to remain still, especially when said Dark Council member was having all her attention focused on another one...

'' Hahahahahaha! There's no peace! Only passion!...'' Rumun yelled as he attacked Hurn with niman techniques reminiscent of the style of Exar Kun himself.

[OOC-Rolls]

[D8 - EA] Assist Darth Hoshi; Lightsaber/Willpower; Destiny Upgrade; Hard Dif; Upgrade; Removes 1eS; Adds 1eB; add 1 advantage: 3eP+1eA+1eB+1eC+2eD 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lightsaber Crossguarded - Base Damage 9
Vicious 2, Breach 1, Sunder, Removes 1eS, Superior, adds 1 advantage, 1 adv to crit, -1 crit rating

Pass
Results: 1 success, 2 advantages, 1 triumph

[D8 - EA] Crit Roll just for fun; 1 adv to activate, 1 to give +10; +20 from Vicious 2: 1d100+30 33

Darth Hurn becomes stunned from Rumun's attack.

Using triumph for cool effect!
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Between Rumun and Hoshi, Darth Hurn was eventually cut down in the chaos, an dark end for the Lady of the Pain. Hoshi was pleased with the result, it was only fitting one such as her should die to Hoshi.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Rumun was happy with the results as well. As Hurn lay dead, and chaos was still raging on, he approached her master. '' Well, Master. I assume it is time to gather your forces in the Outer Rim and move against all those who oppose you? Chaos is raging around the Empire, but your forces remain strong.'' He asked to her, as he observed the surroundings of the destroyed chamber.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Previous

Return to The People's Court