[Day 8 - EA] Imperial Court

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 8 - EA] Imperial Court

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:46 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:
The shot had been suprising and so was the following explosion of the tower. On his way out of the coming disaster he did manage to spot the familiar white dress of a woman who was overly fond of guns.

He couldn't really hold it against her for shutting the Sith Lord, so making his way towards the destroyed tower he called out cautiously. "Miss Melmoar?"

A rather singed hand emerges out of some rubble and manages a thumbs up

After clearing her throat with a rather pained cough
"Lord Dravvad?......If you're here to kill me I'm not here, but otherwise I'm here and happy to hear your voice!"
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:34 am

"I'm generally opposed to physical violence. Though if your were dead I'd probably harvest your organs for science." He was probably joking about that last part.

"As it is, I'm here to help. It's not everyday I see someone absolutely not shoot one if the Dark Council members through the chest."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:36 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"I'm generally opposed to physical violence. Though if your were dead I'd probably harvest your organs for science." He was probably joking about that last part.

"As it is, I'm here to help. It's not everyday I see someone absolutely not shoot one if the Dark Council members through the chest."

Still somewhat muffled by the rubble"As someone who definitely didn't pull the trigger I have to say, it was a wonderful shot......Was not expecting the lightning storm though."

The thumb turns into an open hand
"Don't suppose you could lend me a hand? It would be much appreciated, organs and all."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 am

"You should always expect a lightning storm when dealing with Sith Lords. It was indeed a lovely shot though."

Walking over he began do extract the woman from the rubble. "You know, I don't typically do manual labor... if I didn't think you were funny I'd probably charge you."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:49 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"You should always expect a lightning storm when dealing with Sith Lords. It was indeed a lovely shot though."

Walking over he began do extract the woman from the rubble. "You know, I don't typically do manual labor... if I didn't think you were funny I'd probably charge you."

"Oh I can quite understand."
Jan's use pallour was replaced with a very bright pink glow that only lightning can provide.

"I'm glad you can make an exception for a funny young woman just trying to make her way in the world."
Between the two of them Jan in and her brunt dress are extracted from the rubble, although she wobbles dangerously.

"I mean, technically....you were one of the people I was covering in there so...teamwork?"
Very sore and slow finger gun

"You're not able to do a little first aid by chance?.....Only if it's not below you of course, and I'll owe you lunch."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:05 am

"I have to say, pink is not your color... You should some other shade of pastel for your party dress." The doctor mused as he looked Jan over.

"Oh? I thought it was the mysterious shooter with amazing aim covering me." He playfully returned the finger guns. "I can do what I can though."

He started to rummage through his bag. "Now tell me where it hurts? All over? It looks like all over. But it could just be your elbow."

((What are Jan's wounds at so I can determine difficulty?))
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:14 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"I have to say, pink is not your color... You should some other shade of pastel for your party dress." The doctor mused as he looked Jan over.

"Oh? I thought it was the mysterious shooter with amazing aim covering me." He playfully returned the finger guns. "I can do what I can though."

He started to rummage through his bag. "Now tell me where it hurts? All over? It looks like all over. But it could just be your elbow."

((What are Jan's wounds at so I can determine difficulty?))

((11/14 wounds, 10/12 strain, no criticals thankfully!))

"Pink stands out too much...or not enough, this is some....surprise pink. The pain is mainly...uh...well actually my left elbow is fine, everything else hurts though."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:23 am

"I see, that means if I know anything about medicine the worst injury is on your left elbow." He pulled out the medical supplies he had. "This shouldn't take long, and you shouldn't even feel moderately molested either."

Apparently he was correct because after wrapping her left elbow, she did feel moderately better. "We could apply some stims as well. Drugs do wonders for healing injuries."

Medicine on Jan, average difficulty.: 1eP+4eA+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

((Heal 3 wounds 2 strain))
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:29 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"I see, that means if I know anything about medicine the worst injury is on your left elbow." He pulled out the medical supplies he had. "This shouldn't take long, and you shouldn't even feel moderately molested either."

Apparently he was correct because after wrapping her left elbow, she did feel moderately better. "We could apply some stims as well. Drugs do wonders for healing injuries."

Medicine on Jan, average difficulty.: 1eP+4eA+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

((Heal 3 wounds 2 strain))

Jan daintily extracts two sims from her military pouch and jabs them into her thigh.

“Oh between that and the elbow bandage I feel like a million credits! Have I mentioned you are one of my favourite Imperial nobles? And not even moderately mokested either!”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:33 am

"You're going to ruin your dress if you keep jabbing things through it." Really she had a perfectly good right arm as well.

"But thank you, I think.... I'm not sure how I should feel about that after your short stint as a sexy twi'lek."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:44 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"You're going to ruin your dress if you keep jabbing things through it." Really she had a perfectly good right arm as well.

"But thank you, I think.... I'm not sure how I should feel about that after your short stint as a sexy twi'lek."

“.... yes but that was just custom, I’m not by nature a sexy Twi’Lek. Really, I’m a very innocent and pure Twi’lek Who’d never hurt anyone.”

She bats her suddenly large and innocent eyes.... whilst sliding an anti material rifle under some cover.

“He things we have to do to survive, you know.”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:44 am

"i'm not sure I can call you innocent after the way you looked at Madam Sek, but i'll accept it today, As long as you're still a twi'lek." He shoko his head, cybernetic eyelashes? Were those really in style right not?

"I can undeerstand that lasy part though. Sometimes you have to step over lines for your friends."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:47 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"i'm not sure I can call you innocent after the way you looked at Madam Sek, but i'll accept it today, As long as you're still a twi'lek." He shoko his head, cybernetic eyelashes? Were those really in style right not?

"I can undeerstand that lasy part though. Sometimes you have to step over lines for your friends."

"Of course, sometimes you're worried about someone's safety so you put a military grade energy discharge through their attacker's chest...you know, as a precaution."

Cough

"This is speaking hypothetically of course."

Brushing some soot out of her eyes and giving the partially destroyed buildings around them a look

"Speaking of precuations....we should probably go somewhere not in the middle of...whatever is hapening."
Pause

"What is happening? I swear there are four different plots shooting at eachother right now."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:43 pm

"At least four." Alister replied eyeing the "Though it could be more, 'm not entirely sure..." He shook his head. "It seems likely there is at least six players in this though, and a few at least saw this coming."

"I do say I wish they would do this elsewhere though, a less inhabited planet perhas. Orbital strikes are rathr bad for property value." He looked towards Jan. "I hope you weren't staying in a high rise or something of that sort."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:42 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"At least four." Alister replied eyeing the "Though it could be more, 'm not entirely sure..." He shook his head. "It seems likely there is at least six players in this though, and a few at least saw this coming."

"I do say I wish they would do this elsewhere though, a less inhabited planet perhas. Orbital strikes are rathr bad for property value." He looked towards Jan. "I hope you weren't staying in a high rise or something of that sort."

"......My bantha figurines!"
Curse that Penthouse!

"It will be okayed I'm sure. I- Uh, most people are probably just renting. What about yourself? You have somewhere low to the ground to ride this out in? If there are six players the damage will be.... considerable."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:03 am

"Oh dear, I hope they weren't the limited edition ones." Those could be quite pricey.

"My lab is several floors underground, but even then that might not be good enough." Rubble was likely to close off the entrance as well. "Honestly my villa is likely the safer bet. It's quite a distance outside of Ajunta, so its unlikely to be targeted."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:10 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Oh dear, I hope they weren't the limited edition ones." Those could be quite pricey.

"My lab is several floors underground, but even then that might not be good enough." Rubble was likely to close off the entrance as well. "Honestly my villa is likely the safer bet. It's quite a distance outside of Ajunta, so its unlikely to be targeted."

"Unless that whole life-destroying ritual happens and we all get eaten."
Cheery thought...cheerier than those limited edition figurines she's stolen all by herself.

"...Honestly, I would normally get off planet in these circumstances but I told someone I'd stick around, unusual circumstances and all that. If everything goes screwy would you have a guest room in said villa? I can reimburse you for the trouble."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:29 am

"Yes, that doesn't sound pleasant in the least." There was some sort of life draining ritual now? How strange.

"I've got several guest rooms honestly, so you're welcome to one of them. Should the need arise of course." Hopefully the woman didnt bring a horde of pets or the like with her.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:31 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Yes, that doesn't sound pleasant in the least." There was some sort of life draining ritual now? How strange.

"I've got several guest rooms honestly, so you're welcome to one of them. Should the need arise of course." Hopefully the woman didnt bring a horde of pets or the like with her.

"Well that's wonderfully kind, I was just telling someone the other day how preferable you were as a noble, highly preferable, that is."

I hope he doesn't mind a small horde of Czerka employees and one sith with bad red hair dye.

"Really I'm beginning to question the long term viability of living near such a....volatile group as the council. Working remotely sounds increasingly attractive."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:58 am

It was likely a good thing the Villa came with a barn and detatched home for servants. Though that would mean Vair'ea might be rooming with a few people, not that Alister was exactly expecting all that many visitors. "That's kinds of you, though I admit I try not to be too preferable. People may try to take advantage of your nature if you're too preferable."

"I do wonder if I will be hosting anyoen else though. There may be quite a few people out of homes after all this is done." He shook his head. That was somethign to worry about later. "Working remotely does has it's benefits. You can find a planet with plenty of nice becahes and do business with a cocktail in hand, for example."

"Might be a bit harder to make some sales though, people in these parts like to meet face to face."
Description
Alister Dravvad

PreviousNext

Return to The People's Court