[Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 9 - EA] Imperial Court: All Glory to the Empress

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:40 am

The arkanian looked around now, wondering if anyone truly appreciated why his friend had died. Why freedom had been worth dying for. They were probably to concerned about the council now to give it much thought. Few probably gave it much consideration before hand.

Xal wanted to leave. But, he needed to see what other changes were coming.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 am

Ilar noticed. Ilar understood.

When Tyr was executed, however mercifully, the Twi'lek nodded slightly.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:04 am

Lord Bellious, dressed in ceremonial black robes, hence hooded, had watched the proceedings of the new court impassively, matching the emerging blocks of the new regime in her head to discern where there were missing puzzles. He chose to be inscrutable and inconspicuous for now by brandishing no regalia.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Mahr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am

Mahr moved torwards the edge of the crowd, pushing himself to the front row uncaring of who was in the way.

When in sight of the new king thumped his chest and gave him a warrior's salute. Hell take those who would frown on this for the wolfman had earned the respect.
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:13 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:
Dayana Valthren wrote:"You're lucky, you know. You never had to feel the Dark Side here." Dayana curled her fingers. "I still feel it underneath my skin."

"Speak of it like that, and I might think you consider it some sort of parasite." Alister replied, falling silent a moment later as the new Empress arrived. The silent wish that they would wear something aside from black going unfulfilled.

"We Sith often think we dominate it. But truthfully, we are its hosts." Dayana smirked. "A parasite might benefit its host, make the host stronger. But that does not mean it does not leech off the host as well."

The masked woman sighed. "And yet, I am still beholden to it. And so is the rest of our Empire." She shook her head. "Oh, how silly it is for a politician to believe all of this is insignificant to what had happened."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:54 am

Remmington is quietly watching the Imperial Court as usual in his armour. He is impressed a bit by Tyr's loyalty though it is a shame that the Empire loses a capable warrior. The Dark Council announcement is a bit of a surprise though it makes sense to dissolve the group as the problems started coming to light and the whole purpose of the council in the first place is now no longer necessary.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:06 pm

Dayana Valthren wrote:
Alister Dravvad wrote:
Dayana Valthren wrote:"You're lucky, you know. You never had to feel the Dark Side here." Dayana curled her fingers. "I still feel it underneath my skin."

"Speak of it like that, and I might think you consider it some sort of parasite." Alister replied, falling silent a moment later as the new Empress arrived. The silent wish that they would wear something aside from black going unfulfilled.

"We Sith often think we dominate it. But truthfully, we are its hosts." Dayana smirked. "A parasite might benefit its host, make the host stronger. But that does not mean it does not leech off the host as well."

The masked woman sighed. "And yet, I am still beholden to it. And so is the rest of our Empire." She shook her head. "Oh, how silly it is for a politician to believe all of this is insignificant to what had happened."

"Mmm..." Alister nodded thoguhtfully. It was easy to see in some of the Sith in the very room what exactly the woman was talking about. Lady Malveaux's pallor was quite unnatrual for example, and that wasn't even counting any of the older sith either.

"Really though, I can't say I am politician enough to comment on it. But I think alot of things over the last few days will effect the empire, some of which we still haven't seen the seeds of yet."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:14 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Mmm..." Alister nodded thoguhtfully. It was easy to see in some of the Sith in the very room what exactly the woman was talking about. Lady Malveaux's pallor was quite unnatrual for example, and that wasn't even counting any of the older sith either.

"Really though, I can't say I am politician enough to comment on it. But I think alot of things over the last few days will effect the empire, some of which we still haven't seen the seeds of yet."

"It will affect the Empire, yes, but the wound in the Force is still here." Dayana then started to laugh, a wry smile on her lips. "I really should have asked for Santana to be sent here instead."

But would she have perished in my place?

"I await the day I can return to my colony."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:24 pm

"Really? I do wonder exactly how long it will take to heal." Or would it even heal? It was entirely possible somethign like that could be permanent. "But sending your sister instead of you? Do you think she would of been mroe successful tthen you here?"

"Or just tired of being here?" He pursed his lips. "Your second statement leads me to believe that is the case."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Really? I do wonder exactly how long it will take to heal." Or would it even heal? It was entirely possible somethign like that could be permanent. "But sending your sister instead of you? Do you think she would of been mroe successful tthen you here?"

"Or just tired of being here?" He pursed his lips. "Your second statement leads me to believe that is the case."

"You are one of few reasons I am able to tolerate it here. Otherwise, yes, I would much rather be attending to my domain. That being said, even it feels insignificant compared to what I have witnessed here today."

Dayana Valthren

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:23 pm

As the Empress returned to her seat, her mother smiled warm and proud. In spite of dark dress and ensconcing veils, she practically beamed when her daughter had killed her first usurper. It felt proper to shed blood upon their first court. To have the blood of beasts consecrate the hallowed floors of her daughter's court. It set the empress-dowager at ease, feeling the will of the Dark Side was being fulfilled.

As the Empress-Regent continued, she remained stoic about the latest pronouncement. She new it to be the correct choice, and in time she believed the Dark Councilors would see the wisdom in it as well. As much as she could never trust the man, Darth Baras knew this fact well before today, and others would see this for what it was, the dissolution of an indolent body that was more symbol than substance. A stand in for a missing Emperor, turned into petty fiefdoms. Let them keep their power, but let the lie of a unified body be dispelled.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:21 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:Settling on the witness she nodded, "Lord Nyx, delighted ve are to hawe you record zhiz momentuz occazion. Ve pray, by zhe light of zhe Umbră-Ușoară, you veel zhe zame."

"I am still the Witness, for now," she said by way of response, voice not carrying beyond the two, "Though I wonder if the same can be said of being a mere Lord, hmm?"

She watched the rest of the proceedings with impassive features on her face. She had her thoughts on the execution, the matter of dark council, but she betrayed none of them to those observing her.
Last edited by Xyll Vanth on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Sylvain stood with his arms crossed softly as he watched the proceedings. Things were in motion... opportunities to be had...
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:27 pm

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:Jo'ren couldn't help but be impressed with the Shistavanen. That was loyalty. They had fought together, and he would be remembered.

The announcement about the council was a fairly major turn of events. He looked over at his Master to see if there was any response from the old soldier. If the war was back on he'd probably be okay with it.

Darth Vengean just folded his arms across his barrel chest and listened, he did not seem surprised likely he knew this was coming, if anything it was probably prudent that the Empress-Regent reached out to key members before this was announced.

Next to him Draahg listened as well.

Of those visible Darth Vowrawn shrugged and seemed relieved at the announcement or just amused, it was hard to tell with his slightly dazed expression. Darth Baras was standing near the Empress audience and seemed pleased or at least confident in the decision and must have already been in the process of trying to integrate himself into this new regime.

Darth Xevious did not seem pleased but his wife seemed calm, it didn’t really change her position but it did change the dynamics of the power structures. Several Moffs and Admirals seemed shocked and were probably already assessing where they would stand in this new order.

Ravage was angry, not vocally but one look the crimson heat on his scarred cheeks and his glare showed he was not pleased at this outcome.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Empress-Regent on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:38 pm

The Empress-Regent continued, “This time of transition is needed as we refocus on one sacred mission, the domination of the Umbral Dark across the galaxy. We must remember the first line of the code, Peace is a Lie.”

“The furnaces of our factories and facilities will burn night and day, the forces replenished and trained for battle, the Sith will gird themselves with the strength of the dark side and we shall march to war. We will dominate this galaxy and wash away the madness and chaos of democracy and the Galactic Republic. Most importantly we will burn the Jedi Temple to the ground and end the Jedi order,” she hissed.

“To this end conflict in the outer regions must end, any resistance to the vision of the Empress will be met with fire and blood. Those that serve the vision will be elevated and those that fail, will be eliminated.”

She paused and listened to the Empress and then added, “In her wisdom we shall integrate all loyal citizens into the Sith Empire, human, sith, and xenos will all have the opportunity to serve and fight for the glory of the Sith. Those who cannot or will not see reason will be purged.”

“The floor is now open for discussion.”
Darth Arya | The Empress-Regent | All-Seeing Crone | Dark Side | Human
Empress-Regent

Postby Rumun Gol on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Rumun was still pleased, smirking, or at least pretending to be pleased. Whatever was the case, indeed, peace is a lie, and the drums of war were preparing and starting to sound.

Whether this war is against the Republic or an internal conflict, it matters not to him. Either way, conflict will be the result, which only will strengthen the darkside.

It will be fascinating to see how the Dark Council members will act in the future. Simple questions will become breeding grounds of conflicts, like who should be the leader of the armies? Vengean or Marr? what about Hoshi's as a third power and dominating the Outer Rim? The Intelligence should fall under Ravage or Jadus? etc

Questions with not clear answers, but fascinating indeed.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Remmington is pleased to hear that the unified might of the Empire will finally be coming to bear. First upon the Outer Rims while the peace treaty is in place.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Raela's arma were crossed, fingers tapping rhythmically and thoughtfully on her black sleeve. Where would her place be in this new order? Their place?

Alone, hers would have remained on the outside, observing and researching quietly from the edges of the Empire, sending her results to the government as needed to keep its baying dogs at Bay. It was much the way her old Master had lived. She was tied with the core of it now, though, in the midst of momentous changes.

Perhaps there was opportunity to be had, here.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Xal Kimlya on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Xal glanced towards Raela. His personal concerns were set aside, for now. There were still other matters to consider.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Well, if the floor was open to discussion, now seemed the time to approach the seat of the three rulers now. Or rather, the Empress, the Regent, and the Mother. The Maiden, Mother, and Crone. There was something poetic to that.

The red half-cape was like a blood-colored waterfall down her shoulder that spilled onto the floor as she knelt before the Three.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

PreviousNext

Return to The People's Court