[Day 4 - MA] Aspirant's Challenge - Mastery of Knowledge

Public audience with the Emperor

[Day 4 - MA] Aspirant's Challenge - Mastery of Knowledge

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:51 am

“I am Servant Nine, look at me,” she said glaring at the aspirant. I will administer your Mastery of Knowledge,” she said staring at the aspirant.

The silence lasted a near minute as she continued, “You will have no outside help, I am Servant Nine, are these commands understood?”

Aspirant Challenge - Mastery of the Knowledge

Each aspirant should make a separate thread in the Emperor’s Audience and make their rolls there. They can proceed to Step 2 even if they fail at Step 1. Remember to make the Fear Check since they are in the presence of the Emperor, see below.

Fear: To approach the Emperor is to approach Power and the Dark Side personified, the first time anyone approaches the Emperor on his throne they must make a Daunting Fear check with two of the dice upgraded, so two red and two purple.

What do you Know?

The player will make three rolls, they must accrue a total of seven successes to have shown sufficient knowledge to Servant-Nine who will administer the questions to the Aspirant.

One of the rolls can utilize any single skill they have, and then the last two must come from this list, and no skill can be used twice; Knowledge skill, Medicine, Leadership, Survival, Astrogation, Skullduggery, or Negotiation. This means that one can choose to roll only one Knowledge skill, choose wisely.

The first roll is Hard and the last two are at Daunting. Add a setback to the rolls because Servant-Nine is very peculiar and exacting. Two advantage can grant a boost die to the next check, while two Threat grant a setback die. A Triumph is worth 2 successes success or fail while a despair removes a success.

Step 2: Test of Loyalty

While the first part is worth 1 point the Test of Loyalty is worth 2 points. The test is administered by the Emperor himself. This is an optional step.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 4 - MA] Aspirant's Challenge - Mastery of Knowledge

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:29 am

Each aspirant will have a Destiny spent against them not to be used on the Fear roll but a roll of their choice.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Return to The Emperor's Audience