Mastery of Knowledge: Lord Tenebrous

Public audience with the Emperor

Mastery of Knowledge: Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:52 am

Thankfully she didn't have to strip this time, she thought, since the challenge had been opened up to the audience now. So instead she could wear her customary cascader-jewelry, and the white and grey robes she often wore to official functions, and her hair done up in elaborate braids. Might as well be fashionable if they were putting on a show.

Still, she felt fear shake her confidence enough to throw her off on the first questions, and her start wasn't stellar. However, being so used to deception, Shaisha managed to turn things around by deftly diverting attention away from where she had mispoken.

And as a leader... she certainly had the experience there which helped her a great deal. Though it was a moment of personal weakness to her. Her strong sense of ambition... no, she had to absolutely succeed here now, with all eyes watching.

It was her own shame that she drew upon the void... but to all on-lookers, Shaisha spoke confidently and with quick answers as Servant Nine drilled her on hypothetical scenarios that called for quick thinking and leadership.

When asked about the second test, Lord Tenebrous shrugged. "No, I have no need of making a show of my loyalty to the Empire. My track record speaks for itself."

-----

Mandatory skills chosen: Leadership, Knowledge (Underworld)
Optional skill chosen: Deception
Order chosen: Knowledge (Underworld), Deception, Leadership

D4 ASPIRANT EVENT: Fear vs Emprah. Destiny to upgrade: 3eP+2eC+2eD 0 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

D4 ASPIRANT EVENT: What Do I Know? This and that, and that too. Knowledge: Underworld. Street Smarts removes Fear setback. 1 Setback from Servant 9: 2eA+3eD+1eS 2 failures, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Running total: 0 Successes

D4 ASPIRANT EVENT: What Do I Know? That I can lie! Destiny upgrade from Dapper. 2 setbacks (Fear+Servant): 2eP+2eA+2eF+1eC+3eD+2eS 1 threat, 3 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dark pips for successes. 3 Successes, 1 Threat.
Running total: 3 successes.

D4 ASPIRANT EVENT: What Do I Know? That I'm also a leader! Leadership check. 2 setback (fear and servant): 1eP+1eA+2eF+4eD+2eS 1 success, 3 threat, 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dark pips + Night of Terrors for 1 more pip. 4 Successes, 3 threats.

Final total: 7 successes. Pass!
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Re: Mastery of Knowledge: Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:19 am

Servant Nine nodded and said, “I am Servant Nine, look at me!” She continued, “You are done here.”

“Do you understand?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:21 am

“I am not sure if this is some clever stratagem of losing or if you lack ambition,” Valkorian added to Lord Tenebrous.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:43 am

"Yes," she said in a neutral tone to the Servant.

Stepping away, she contained her thoughts from spilling into words for all to hear. The dubiously named Test Of Loyalty gave her a bad feeling, and she wasn't going to leap head first into something that sounded like it was a bad idea.

And how right she would be too, she would find out when watching the others.

Do not underestimate me.

/end of test
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Return to The Emperor's Audience