Bellious' Knowledge [MA4]

Public audience with the Emperor

Bellious' Knowledge [MA4]

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:32 am

Lightly dressed in her robes over tapewear, Moyr walked into the chamber to face questioning by Servant Nine. She was not surprised to be awed b the Emperor's presence in the Dark Side, now a bit more painful since in her desperation she had been tapping into all kinds of emotions when seeking assistance in the Force. How could she be calm and composed and passionate at the same time? Theoretically she knew, in practice, it was becoming harder by the day.

MA4. Aspirant. Fear.: 3eA+2eC+2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The fear particularly chilly, she sought the reassurance in the entropy of the Dark Side, wounding herself to let the pain fuel her hatred.

[Darkest Ritual: +1 Dark Pip per Roll]

Her speciality was lies and misdirection, but in this environment she found her wits dimmed, and her stratagems weak... unless she would claim... feign... a higher purpose.

MA4. Roll of Choice: Deception. Influence. Zash.: 2eP+1eA+2eF+1eB+3eD+2eS 2 failures, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Flipping Destiny to make it 4 Pips for 2 Successes]

More straightforward political bargaining went much better, with Moyr offering a cunning plan how to convince the pro-Republic elites in the Outer Rim to switch sides, but her subversive ideas were making Servant Nine sceptical.

MA4. Roll of Choice: Negotiation. Influence.: 3eA+2eF+1eC+3eD+2eS 2 threat, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[3 More Successes from Dark Pips]

So at the end, she had to reassert herself firmly in the domain of the Dark Side. Speaking of how she would lead a campaign of terror and destruction in the Outer Rim, she felt herself compelled to tap once more into the the dreadful reservoir of power than permeated Ziost. She was taking her personal fear and smelting it into a weapon of keeping psychological superiority over her enemies.

MA4. Roll of Choice: Leadership. Influence.: 3eA+2eF+4eD+3eS 1 failure, 1 advantage, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Drawing on Night of Terror to get to 3 Dark Pips and last 2 Successes]

She was up for the test of loyalty, for her commitment to the Sith Code was unswerving.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Re: Bellious' Knowledge [MA4]

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 am

Servant Nine replied, “I am Servant Nine, look at me! Are you done here?”

She cocked her head slightly to the right, “Answer Servant Nine with haste.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:39 am

"I am not done. I am never done."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:44 am

She replied, "I am Servant Nine, look at me!"

"You are never done, good, Servant Nine is never done. You have love of the Mandalorians, we know this, show us your love and end this one's life or suffer the Emperor's Mercy."

They bring out a battered and beaten but not broken Shae Vizla, she mutters a Mandalorian curse. The gleaming red Imperial Guard are not gentle.

Shae Vizla hissed, "The Mandalorian tribes will tear down this Empire!"
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Snap-hiss of Passion presaged red ambience filling the room as the double lightsabre came into full menacing view. Moyr spoke as she walked.

"You've doomed yourself by letting yourself be caught, Shae. Mandalore deserves a better leader if you haven't seen this coming. Maybe Corso, maybe your brother. Angry words will change nothing now. I must do what I hate to do, for it undercuts my own power and likely undoes years of my planning, pushing me further from my victories. This is the kind of game I've entered and I resent this turn. I know you don't fear death, helplessness is worse. So think about what you still can do for your people in the seconds you still have."

Lord Bellious stood over her, raising the red laser blade.

"Last wish. Make it meaningful, for I may fulfil it. So skip things like 'go to hell', this is where I am going anyway."

MA4. Sense Force Power. Mind Read Shae.1 Dark Pip.: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

[To get a hint of her last thoughts]

MA4. Influence Force Power. Increase Shae's Fear for the Future of Mandalorians.1 Dark Pip.: 2eF 3 Dark Side
ImageImage

[And to make her desperate for seizing the last chance to save... something, 4 Pips Strong]

Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Shae just stared at her, she was never going to beg she would die a Mandalorian or not at all.

OOC: Going to need two Discipline checks both against 2 red and 1 purple with two setback as she is a well trained Mandalorian.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:48 pm

MA4. Abysmal Discipline vs. Superb Resistance. Stupid Build I Cannot Do Anything With.: 2#2eA+2eC+1eD+2eS 2 failures, 1 threat 5 failures, 1 threat

With no receptiveness coming after a few heavy seconds, Moyr brought the blade down.

Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Servant Nine said, “I am Servant Nine, look at me! You have proven your loyalty to he who is the Dark Lord of the Sith Empire. Remove this trash, you are dismissed.”

OOC: The Mandalorians will not forget this betrayal, but Moyr gets 2 Aspirant points and 3 Conflict.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Moyr Ahaya stayed silent as she stepped away, choosing to be as inscrutable as she could. A maelstrom of emotion was rising in her however, the Dark molasses that would be hard to contain soon enough and would have to be given shape and purpose. It was a failure of grand proportions of what she had just done, and she sought no excuse for herself. She took no satisfaction in her betrayal, she would not pretend that it had been inevitable and long in the making. On the Emperor's meritless whim she had just killed someone who she had never had any intention of killing, she had to discard designs years in the making, and she had failed to excise anything that would make this sacrifice meaningful. She could only convince herself that it was a necessary trade-off for an even greater power and likened it to what Dark Jadus had done to his wife. Was it also something the Emperor had asked of him, had it been a warning when they had spoken about it?

The wound she had opened to fuel her power with pain opened and flashed her neurons, dripping from the clenched fist, a trail of droplets that symbolised nothing because of the enormity of everything else.

/Scene

Lord Bellious

Return to The Emperor's Audience