Mastery of Knowledge: Raela Ausar

Public audience with the Emperor

Mastery of Knowledge: Raela Ausar

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:27 am

The fear seized Raela's mind as she attempted the test, and while her observations were on point, her mind wouldn't respond the way it should. She failed. Anger at it clouded her judgment, and when asked to make a point of her loyalty, she snapped out, "Yes. I will prove it."

She'd seen what had happened to the others. She still couldn't let herself fall now.

MA 4 FEAR: 2eP+1eA+4eD 1 failure, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MA 4 Vigilance v. Hard, 2 Setback (Nine and Fear), -1 Setback (talent), +1 Boost (talent): 3eA+1eB+3eD+1eS 3 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MA 4 Knowledge (Lore) v. Daunting, Upgraded, 2 Setback (Nine and Fear), -1 Setback (talent): 2eP+2eA+1eC+3eD+1eS 1 failure, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MA 4 Medicine v. Daunting, 2 Setback (Nine and Fear): 1eP+3eA+4eD+2eS 3 failures
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Re: Mastery of Knowledge: Raela Ausar

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:30 am

Servant Nine spoke, "I am Servant Nine, look at me!"

"This slave has been found wanting and force sensitive, the Emperor demands he be disposed or you may suffer his mercy."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:30 am

A confused and bruised slave is brought before Raela.

Battered but not broken, Ilar looks at Raela from the kneeling position the guards left him in when they tossed him at her feet. He searched her demeanour and body language for any signs of what might be going through her mind.

"You know what you have to do my Lord." He stated simply.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:54 am

Raela lowered herself and looked at Ilar'shala in the face, her face turning contemplative. Her voice was low, just loud enough for him to hear. "... Yes. I do." She paused and then said, "If I die... find the secrets I wasn't able to. I don't have to explain to you what to do." She paused. "... Whatever happens, don't try to stop it."

Then she rose and turned, straightening her dress. She faced them with her head held high, "I will suffer the Emperor's 'mercy'." Her heart pounded with fear for the pain and possibly death coming. But she clenched her jaw and refused to let it show on her face. Whatever it was, she would face it with what dignity she had right now.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

Raela Ausar

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:15 am

"This isn't the way it is supposed to go," he whispers sharply to Raela. She was the one the EMpire needed, the one who got unravel the secrets of the plague, of the abomination that sat at his head.

Not me, I'm not strong enough, Ilar thought to himself. But there might be one thing I can do...

Although he knew it wouldn't be enough to deal with anything the Emperor would inflict, he had to try.

D4 MA Suppress activation: 2eF 2 Dark Side
ImageImage

((1 automatic failure to all force power checks targetting Raela/Ilar))
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:13 pm

"I am Servant Nine, look at me!" she said.

"So be it, my Immortal Emperor shower this wretch with your Mercy," she said and then stepped aside.
Dapper Dog

Postby The Emperor on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:23 pm

The Emperor nodded and said, “Loyalty should never be blind, but it should be unswerving. Sith should never be merciful, but as Emperor, I must see the larger scope and vision of my Empire.”

He rose from his chair and started walking down the steps a small hand directed at Raela as purple lightning leapt into her form. He grinned at her agony and then added, “Am I not merciful?”

He lowered his hand and observed her smoking form, she was alive… perhaps.

OOC: 2 successes due to Ilar. 18 wounds of lightning, Ilar gains 2 Conflict and Raela 5 conflict and no Aspirant points.

Emperor's Mercy: 6eP+2eB+3eC+1eD+8eF 3 successes, 3 advantage, 5 Light Side, 5 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dark Lord of the Sith | Dark Side | Short | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
The Emperor

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Raela collapsed into unconsciousness from the pain, refusing to let out a cry of pain as she went down.

Critical: 1d100+10 69

Wounds: -10/12

Scattered senses: Removes boosts from skill checks until the end of the encounter.

Raela Ausar

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:32 pm

The Emperor and his entourage brushed past the smoking form of Raela. The Wrath paused and said to Ilar, “Remove her, slave, and be thankful.”

He continued with Servant Nine trailing the entourage.
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:22 am

As the entourage approached, Ilar moved to stand protectively over Raela, uncertain of the groups motives.

When they merely spoke, giving Ilar and Raela all the concern of something one scrapes off the bottom of their boot, he gritted his teeth and bowed his head. Gently scooping up Raela in his arms, he headed off in search of medical attention.
Ilar'Shala

Return to The Emperor's Audience