Night and Darkness [D5, EA]

Public audience with the Emperor

Re: Night and Darkness [D5, EA]

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:27 pm

One final push of boldness, without; hopefully; pushing too far.

"And how might this one," she gave a small bow, "be rewarded for her loyalty?"
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby The Emperor on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:12 pm

The Emperor smiled and then said, “A tu’kata that needs to be tamed demands reward… are you a wild beast or are you Sith?”
Dark Lord of the Sith | Dark Side | Short | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
The Emperor

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:17 pm

"A Sith *takes* their rewards," she said in response.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby The Emperor on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:33 pm

“Clever but willful, and do remember who you speak to Witness,” the Emperor chided.

Played by Dapper Dog
The Emperor

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:40 pm

"Of course," she said, giving a small bow with her wicked smile in place, "Immortal Emperor. Dark Lord of the Sith through whom flows all power."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby The Emperor on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:35 am

“When this matter is settled with my Dark Council we can revisit this discussion Witness,” he offered.

“I reward those who serve me loyally with power.”

He gestured and Servant Nine brought forth a small talisman made of black crystalline rock enmeshed in a golden design resembling a star burst.

OOC: See below.

Emperor’s Token [Relic] – Grants the bearer one additional dark side force pip, reduces strain threshold by 2. Once per session may call upon the connection to the Emperor and suffer 5 strain to use a Force power as a maneuver.

Played by Dapper Dog
The Emperor

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:44 am

The timeline she'd been informed of suggested he was lying to her. Or at least neglecting to mention some things. Would there even be anything left to discuss when the coming days had passed? But it wasn't as if she could really do anything about it right now. Nor was it necessarily the case that those visions or her master's fears would be realized.

She was surprised by what came next, and looked at the piece of jewelry for a moment before she lifted the talisman up out of Servant Nine's hand, and admired it more closely. She could feel power brimming from it, though the exact specifics eluded her. She would have to study it in closer detail when time presented itself.

Xyll then turned back to the emperor, and gave another bow, with a big smile.

"Your generosity shall inspire me in the days ahead, immortal emperor."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby The Emperor on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:47 am

He waved his hand, finishing the audience.

Played by Dapper Dog
The Emperor

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:49 am

At which point she would wordlessly leave. She wasn't about to overstay her welcome.

Still, the matter of that facility was bugging her. Perhaps she ought to bring it up the Crone. Or bide her time.

/exit
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Previous

Return to The Emperor's Audience