Non Est Pax, Non Est Nisi Bellious [EA7]

Public audience with the Emperor

Non Est Pax, Non Est Nisi Bellious [EA7]

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:36 pm

War was Lord Bellious' core belief. War was the embodiment of passion and change, war was a way to render no-one out of reach, to proliferate fear. War was uncontrollable and unpredictable, the convergence of violent instincts of a multitude of beings toward domination, destruction and survival that reshapes the fabric of reality. In war, both the powerful and the downtrodden seek meaning to their lives.

Moyra'haya came a long way since as a girl she had employed violence to kill her abuser. She then peddled tools of war across the galaxy as she was growing up, violence being each day's promise. Through violence, her gift of being strong in the Force was discovered. Through violence, she awakened herself to be Sith, and her path ever since has been marked with violent deeds.

Has she mastered war? No, she has become war in all its chaotic totality.

Was she afraid of the Emperor as she approached the dais? Yes. The fear twisted her guts and flushed survival hormones throughout the body, making her lekku stiffen and tingle. If her life had one leitmotif, it would be: turning points occur in violent desperation.

Peace of mind is a lie. There's only passion.

"Le

EA7. Mastery of War. Fear.: 3eA+2eC+2eD 2 failures
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

As the war droids approached, she took out Passion and let its two vicious tongues of deadly red light spurt, allowing the Dark Side claw upon her flesh.

[Committing One Force Die to Brawn, Suffering 3 Wounds for the Darkest Ritual]

Synthesising fear into rage, her body recalled how she had cut to pieces ancient robots in Sith tombs on Korriban. While exposing herself a bit, her initial dance with the vicious twin-tailed blade made quick work of the murderous machinery.

EA7. Mastery of War. Lightsabre. Brawn +1.: 3eP+3eD+1eS 3 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[4 Points and a Setback]

That overconfidence caught her ill-prepared for the next volley of blows that forced her into retreat even as she had recalled some facts from Zash's records about the type of robotics she was meant to dismantle.

EA7. Mastery of War. Lightsabre. Daunting. Zash. Brawn +1. Setback.: 3eP+4eD+1eB+2eS 2 failures, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[0 Points, 1 Boost, 1 Strain Less]

But even if cornered, she would not waver, and ever seek way to accomplish victory. Once the robots were turned off she explained in detail how compromising her vital functions - knowledge accessible through her past intimate cooperation with intelligence - would turn the tide of the confrontation. Everything had its weakness, it just took the ingenuity and the resolve to win to exploit it.

EA7. Mastery of War. Leadership. Powerbase. Boost. Influence. Destiny. Darkest Ritual.: 1eP+2eA+3eB+2eF+4eD+1eS 1 failure, 3 advantage, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[3 Pips for Success, Night of Terrors for the last Pip to Success, 3 Successes]

[Passed]

"I am war. I have proven it. I have already won."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Re: Non Est Pax, Non Est Nisi Bellious [EA7]

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:08 am

Servant Nine hissed, “I am Servant Nine, look at me! Have you completed your task or will you continue?”

“Speak quickly.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:12 am

"I have proven myself enough by standing ahead of the other aspirants. To challenge the Emperor's Wrath or his guard is foolishness I shall not condone today."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 am

"I am Servant Nine, look at me!"

"You may leave."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Return to The Emperor's Audience