[Pre-game EA] Everyday is a Lovely Day for a Swim

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Re: [Pre-game EA] Everyday is a Lovely Day for a Swim

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:36 am

Jaheem shrugged while they walked "I did exceedingly well in most aspects of schooling, strong connection to the force, decent abilities with a lightsaber. Not too many others graduated of note and I haven't kept extra scrutinizing tabs on any of them either. Most are garden variety sith without the will to advance. Scheming to seize whatever small parcels of temporary power they can." His voice is clinical and a little detached, no I'll will rather a simple analysis.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:42 am

His description of the other Sith made her chuckle, her lips quirking in a smirk. "True, too many scheme for the sake of scheming, and they maneuver to grab onto what little power they can because they have none to speak of."

"At least they are a step above those with no real idea of what it means to be Sith."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 am

Jaheem nodded in agreement "yes they have the strength to be free and have some idea of what they need to do. But it is as if they only have part of the puzzle and so cannot solve the whole." He looks back out into the artificially perfect waves and feels the temperature controlled breeze on his cheeks. It was beautiful but it was a rather hollow beauty.

"So how does Lord Tenebrous keep herself busy these days? I know you are in the service of Darth Vowrawn, any interesting escapades to speak of?"
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:55 pm

"Always busy, but my escapades are much less likely to draw the spotlight," she said with a shake of her head and an amused smile. "It's been some years since I was in the news for taking out the Children of Revan."

It was, maybe four or almost five years ago that the anarchist group known as the Children of Revan were eliminated by the newly founded anti-terrorist group, Public Security Section IX - led by one of Vowrawn's apprentices. It had been a rather eventful start to her career.

"One of the less interesting escapades these days is looking after the younger generation... my master wants me to keep an eye on one of his darling grandchildren."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Previous

Return to Varas Point Beach