[Pre-game EA] Everyday is a Lovely Day for a Swim

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

[Pre-game EA] Everyday is a Lovely Day for a Swim

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:06 am

Lord Abasi had sent word to Lord Tenebrous to meet him here at the Varas Point Beach, he often spent his afternoons enjoying the beach's pleasures but mostly swimming in the waters as a method of keeping in shape. The aesthetic benefit was merely a nice perk. This afternoon nothing was different Jaheem swam going a distance one way before slipping around and then going the other.

After he had done what felt like a sufficient amount of work he exited the waters onto the black sand beaches the Point was famous for. as he exited he was obviously in remarkably good shape his body well toned but not bulky with muscle. His eyes blazed a reddish molten bronze as they always did these days, many non-sith found this unsettling but sith would know it is simply a result of the darkside energies flowing through him.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Re: [Pre-game EA] Everyday is a Lovely Day for a Swim

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:22 pm

Going for a swim wasn't something she had in mind, but walking barefeet over the sand on the other hand was enjoyable. She had taken off her armor for now, leaving her in a dark grey tunic and matching pants.

Her pace was calm and steady as she approached the other Sith Lord. "Lord Abasi," she said, her tone neutral though curious of his choice of meeting. From what she knew of him, this almost seemed like a frivolous place for Jaheem.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:25 pm

He favored Lord Tenebrous with a smile as a slave handed him a towel for him to dry off with. "Ah hello Lord Tenebrous, thank you for meeting me. This is always a pleasant spot and I figured the beauty of the place would not be lost on you." He looked out to the black sand beach and the perfect, even if artificial, weather "My parents did always love this beach, it's one of the reasons we have and estate here in Varas Point." He threw the towel at the slave not even looking to see whether they caught it or not.

He motioned to the beach stretched out before them "care to walk while we discuss? My afternoons are for staying some kind of active."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:34 pm

"True, it is a fine place. Not a place I thought would be of interest to you, but people are full of surprises it seems," she mused. "A walk is fine."

Strolling along a beach, talking politics, plotting, scheming. All is as it should be on Ziost.

"There probably won't be much opportunity for leisurely walks like this in the near future. Soon, the planet will see a great influx of people eager for power..."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:30 pm

"Just because I am a man who respects utility and efficiency doesn't mean i don't know how to enjoy myself occasionally. Though this place is usually the most extravagant thing i indulge in." He said pleasantly as they began walking, the warm black sand shifting pleasantly under his feet as the walked.

He nodded in regard to her last comment "indeed, it will become even more of a nest if vipers than it already is." He paused while they walked for a bit "I assume you have heard I have put my own name forward in the contest. I will say I was surprised I did not see you entering the fray."the said with a rather neutral tone as his molten bronze eyes shifted from the black sands to look at the other sith lord.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:38 pm

"The news of your bid have reached me," she nodded thoughtfully, before lifting her chin to look ahead. "My own decision however... well, the board is ever changing, as are the pieces. And even more pieces will come into place over the next week."

She paused for a moment in their stride, letting her naked feet feel the black sand for a little while. "It is not yet public, but I've decided to enter the fray as well. The future I see is myself on a throne, and I would be a coward to not seize it when the opportunity presents itself." The pureblood looked over her shoulder at Jaheem. "However, you are among the few I think are worthy of ascending to the seat as well. You're efficient, pragmatic, and see the greater picture. You understand power."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Jaheem nodded and was silent for a moment considering this turn of events "interesting. I cannot say I am surprised by this, i was more shocked to not see your name among the news of the aspirants." He padded up to her looking at her his expression carefully neutral as he did "Are you proposing an alliance then?" His voice like his expression held no real tone to it.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:23 pm

"It will probably show up over the next week. Appearances must be kept up and all, and it gives me an opportunity to test the waters as I watch who else is diving in," she mused, looking between Jaheem and the water nearby.

"An alliance of sorts, yes," Shaisha nodded to the taller Sith Lord. "As much as an alliance can mean in such circumstances. Mostly, I will not make moves against you if I can help it, and I would expect the same. We want both want capable people on the Council, no?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:42 pm

Jaheem thought for a moment "yes I suppose we do but as much as I want capable people I also want loyal people on the throne. The entire reason I have put my bid forward is because I wish the empire to become a unified entity. To end the in fighting and focus on our true enemies in the republic. Though I have no issue with you ascending as well so I will not make any moves against you if you do the same for me."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:42 am

"Yes," she nodded in agreement, "it is time we look to consolidating power and strengthen ourselves. What we really should have done when this peace began, instead of weakening ourselves."

Shaisha picked up the pace again from her brief pause. "And when you speak of loyalty - loyal to what, if I may ask?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:46 am

Jaheem cocked his head "Loyalty to the empire and to The Emperor obviously. Too many sith these days are only loyal to themselves, they only want the empire to grow in order to bolster their own strength. I care for The Empire and wish to see it stable and strong because I believe in what we fight for, stability. Strength. I envision one day to live in a galaxy where the strong assume their rightful place on top and lead the weak as they need to be lead."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:02 am

Her fierce eyes glanced at him questioningly.

"Loyalty to the Emperor and loyalty to the Empire are not nescessarily the same thing, Lord Abasi. What will you do if you find those two to be at odds with one another?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:45 am

"How could the two be different? The Emporer began The Empire it is his creation. How will those two come at odds?" He asked curiously. "Besides such a question is dangerous to ask in such a public place. The Emporer, imperial intelligence, the inquisition all have ears everywhere."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:53 am

For a moment she did think he was terribly naive, to not see how an artist might undo their creation to start over, or how the Dark Side was not a place of unity with a benevolent leader. Though she reminded herself that few knew the truth as she did.

"You're right. But consider it my advise to you, to consider how the two are the same and yet apart. Who knows, it might serve you well in the time to come to look beyond what you know and believe now."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 am

Jaheem nodded slightly disappointed she would even ask such a question in a space like this. She knew as well as he did that he had executed people for less. But he knew her to be smart and ruthlessly efficient as well as capable so he assumed she had her reasons.

"Perhaps we can discuss the topic later in more appropriate venue. I am always willing to listen to new information. Closed mindedness leads to stagnation which often leads to weakness." He said matching pace with the other sith as they strode across the exotically colored beach.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 am

The woman might have an ulterior motive for sharing such a thought in this place, or was confident enough that it wasn't something that would get back to her. Or merely she was above fear over such things.

"Of course. Some other time," her smile hinted at secrets that only she knew, and she moved the subject along. "Have you met many of the others seeking a seat?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:30 am

Such a thing was not lost on Jaheem who was an expert at reading people due to his years spent in interrogation. But he knew enough about sith nobility that pressing would come later.

For now he simply shrugged "I know a little of the two darths running though I have not spoken to either. I am meeting with a Ms. Ausar later this evening to size her up. What of you? What do you know of them?"

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:37 am

"Of the two Darths I know what most everyone else knows," she shrugged. Being Darths they had a bit more weight to their names."

"Ausar is unfamiliar to me. However, Kristal Serasai - whom you might know as the Steel Valkyrie, Darth Marr's Champion - I know fairly well. Attending the Academy at the same time, working together on Nar Shaddaa, and well... growing up together makes for a unique sort of understanding too."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:58 am

Jaheem nodded "I have heard the name before Marr has spoken of her a number of times when I have spoken with him. I must say from the Intel I have your class at Korriban have done some remarkable things. The blade of Vengen, Marr's champion and of course you. Very prestigious company indeed. You rarely see so many members of a graduating class rise to such heights."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:43 am

"Power attracts power," she said of her class. Even she could admit that her class had seemed to have many exceptional people... and then there were those that could hardly be called Sith in there too, but they were the minority.

"What was your own time and fellow students on Korriban like? Don't think I've asked before."

Lord Tenebrous

Next

Return to Varas Point Beach