Day 1 - EA - Once More Into the Beach, Once More (Open)

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Re: Day 1 - EA - Once More Into the Beach, Once More (Open)

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:54 am

"Is that so?" One of Lucinia's eyebrows went up. "And do you happen to have any Czerka brand swimwear in your, ah, research institute?"

She looked down, studying one gloved hand. "I ask because I am toying with being generous. As I said, a Sith may bring guests into the beach. And I am a Sith." She gestured to the lightsaber on what must have been her hip, obscured under her many layers.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:11 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Is that so?" One of Lucinia's eyebrows went up. "And do you happen to have any Czerka brand swimwear in your, ah, research institute?"

She looked down, studying one gloved hand. "I ask because I am toying with being generous. As I said, a Sith may bring guests into the beach. And I am a Sith." She gestured to the lightsaber on what must have been her hip, obscured under her many layers.

The beach seems to call to her... so close ... so very close. ‘Come sun yourself on us Jan... come work on your tan Jan’

“I...I do.... latest model, very fashionable, also able to deflect a mark 4 blaster at 20 metres...”
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:35 am

"Is that so?" The eyebrow went skyward once more. "I would very much like to see that."

She smirked. "Although, I expect that at the beach, you won't be encountering many blasters." A thoughtful pause. "After all, it will be mostly Sith. We prefer lightsabers. Or choking." She raised one hand, fingers tensed in a 'c' shape, as though choking some imaginary minion. "Grrrr!" She said, mock-fiercely.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Is that so?" The eyebrow went skyward once more. "I would very much like to see that."

She smirked. "Although, I expect that at the beach, you won't be encountering many blasters." A thoughtful pause. "After all, it will be mostly Sith. We prefer lightsabers. Or choking." She raised one hand, fingers tensed in a 'c' shape, as though choking some imaginary minion. "Grrrr!" She said, mock-fiercely.

Jan braces for some not imaginary choking but ended up pleasantly surprised. Luciania wasn’t even choking Rax, very considerate.

“Uh yes, I imagine that’s right. More my style in private of course. Although uh... I mean you probably wouldn’t be able to take us both in with you, and I can’t just leave my companion out here in the cold while I enjoy a..... glorious sand filled afternoon of everything I could want....”
Sadly
Jan Melmoar

Postby Rax Nam on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:33 am

Rax narrowed his eyes a bit at the miming of choking. He wasn't sure if it was an example or what, but not being hurt or seeing Jan choked, he calmed down a bit. He did tilt his head as Jan acknowledged him in seeing if the Sith would be generous. "It would be good to get out of this cold," he said in an appreciative tone.
Cathar | Neutral | Smuggler | Scoundrel | Thrill Seeker

"When your people has been through the ringer like mine has, then you can tell me how to live my life, mm?"

Ship:The Vast Veldt
Rax Nam

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:36 am

"I... see." Lucinia was beginning to think that her eyebrow would never be lowered. "Well, that's between you and, ah, your partner."

She glanced at Rax once more. "That may be so." She said. "And so I will not insist that you come. But it may be that I could bring more than one guest inside. Get you in out of the cold, as you say. There are few limits to the power of a Sith, after all, especially in the Empire."

Frowning, Lucinia considered each of them. "Are you both citizens of the Empire, in fact?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:39 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"I... see." Lucinia was beginning to think that her eyebrow would never be lowered. "Well, that's between you and, ah, your partner."

She glanced at Rax once more. "That may be so." She said. "And so I will not insist that you come. But it may be that I could bring more than one guest inside. Get you in out of the cold, as you say. There are few limits to the power of a Sith, after all, especially in the Empire."

Frowning, Lucinia considered each of them. "Are you both citizens of the Empire, in fact?"

Jan points at the small line of medals she wore

"Now and always M'am."
Although Rax....

"My companion is uh...well, I wouldn't want to spoil his thunder by announcing his citizenship status now. Rax, tell the nice Sith lady how your citizenship status isn't an issue whatsoever and is in fact an excellent reason why we can spend the afternoon on a nice warm beach."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 am

Unlike the others, Remmington is actually enjoying his time on the beach with Urd and playing in the sand. After they get tired of that he looks for some shade and pulls out his datapad. He spots a Holonet ad about Wookie mechanics and immediately gets to work on it in a flurry of finger tapping.

He notes a small group of people that he incidentally walked closer to while he was typing away on his datapad. He puts the datapad away and offers the group a polite bow. "Good afternoon. Pleasant day to enjoy the beach."

/ Decrypting 'Holonet Advertisement: Wookies in your Garage, more likely than you think!' Computers/Int. 3eP+3eD = 4 Successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Jaheem made his way down from the Abasi Estates that overlooked the beach. It was about time for his afternoon swim, he walked with his attendant close behind carrying his towel and spare robes. He himself was dressed in only swim shorts for now exposing the rest of his darkened skin to the sun of the artificial climate his body was obviously well cared for. The beams of sunlight bounced off the black metal of his artificial right arm the metal only a few shades darker than the man himself.

He saw a gathering near the entrance to the beach, he recognized the sith woman from her file but the other two were mysteries to him. He inclined his head as he approached "Ms. Malveaux, pleasure to see you." He said in neutral tones.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:49 pm

Lucinia waved her hand dismissively. "Well, it is nothing to me if he is a citizen or not. But it would be wise to learn about the culture of the Empire. Very wise, indeed."

She gave a cool nod of greeting to the two approaching men, sparing them little attention until she heard her family name. Lucinia turned to the dark-skinned newcomer, eyes narrowing as a smile touched her lips. "It seems you have the advantage of me, sir."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Jaheem smiled inwardly at the reaction, he enjoyed putting people on their back foot when interacting with him "Lord Jaheem Abasi of the inquisition. I make it my business to know anyone who is anyone here on Zoist. Don't worry I'm not here on official business it's simply my workout time and this beach is a great place to do it."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:19 pm

"I see. Well, I suppose I can forgive myself for not recognizing an inquisitor out of uniform." A smirk touched her lips as she glanced significantly at his swimsuit.

Lucinia looked up. "Well, if there is anything that I can do for the inquisition..." She gave a vague wave with one hand. "In the meantime, I was toying with the idea of giving these two a taste of the finer things. The beach is private, but not a high-security zone, after all."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:38 pm

Jaheem nodded "nor could I blame you for such a thing." He took a moment to view the two others upon further examination he recognized the human woman but the Cathar was still a mystery. An observant student of psychology or simply reading people that Jaheem's eyes held none of the usual disgust most sith do when looking at aliens.

"Yes Jan of Czerka I believe, well if you wish one of them may come in with me. Though if you cause trouble you will be my responsibility and I will have to decapitate you." It was delivered in a rather deadpan manner that made it difficult to tell if he was joking and his neutral expression gave no hints either.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Rax Nam on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:10 am

Rax had spent most of the time looking over the growing group of people while they played their games and danced their dances. It reminded him of some of the pageants back home, some of the transitions of power. It was almost fun to watch.

He did decide for the time being to play the good little visitor. He held up his wrist, that showed the telltale bandage of a recent injection. "If it helps your mind, I am cleared by the bureaucracy, they would not have cleared if I was planning something stupid, hrmm?" He smirked.

"When your people has been through the ringer like mine has, then you can tell me how to live my life, mm?"

Rax Nam

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:18 am

Rax Nam wrote:Rax had spent most of the time looking over the growing group of people while they played their games and danced their dances. It reminded him of some of the pageants back home, some of the transitions of power. It was almost fun to watch.

He did decide for the time being to play the good little visitor. He held up his wrist, that showed the telltale bandage of a recent injection. "If it helps your mind, I am cleared by the bureaucracy, they would not have cleared if I was planning something stupid, hrmm?" He smirked.

"Yes." Lucinia said, glancing his way with a hint of a smirk. "But did they issue you a swimsuit, too? Surely that's just as important for the matter at hand."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:19 am

Jaheem shrugged "you mistake me Cathar, I was not worried about you merely informing you of the terms of the arrangement. My invitation stands if you wish to enjoy the beach." He said before moving to enter the beach area proper

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Rax Nam on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:38 am

Rax shrugged at both of the Sith. "Not planning on swimming, and it's hard to tan fur," he said with a smirk. "I'll be there to warm up and watch over Miss Melmoar there. I'm sure you would not want my fur to get into everything, hmm?"

Rax Nam

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:10 am

Lucinia's green eyes glinted, her lips quirking a little further. "Good point. I suppose the tent... that is, the research facility must need regular vacuuming."

She looked around at the little party that assembled. "Well then. Perhaps anyone who is either a Sith, or is willing to risk a small chance of decapitation should proceed to the beach." She smiled. "A very small chance, I'm sure."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:26 am

Remmington had merely been following along with the conversation for the time. "Well I was planning on enjoying the beach anyways." He says and starts walking back into the beach area.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to Varas Point Beach