[LM3] Some Like It Hot

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

[LM3] Some Like It Hot

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:52 am

Remmington is enjoying the beach with Verandi and Hild. After some time playing around he decides to take a break and lounges into a beach chair. He takes out his datapad and checks the Holonet. "Oh my."

He replies after reading a rather detailed slashfic of Lord Bellious and Steel Valkyrie. He recognizes the format and immediately starts cracking the code.

/ Decrypting coded message. Computers/Int = 4 Success, 2 Threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [LM3] Some Like It Hot

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:21 pm

After decoding the message he goes find somewhere he can make a private call. Then he calls his master on his comlink.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:03 pm

She answered, "Apprentice."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:57 pm

"I have decrypted more messages that Eagle has left behind. The Imperial Code that they are using is reserved for the Imperial Channel that the Dark Council uses. So there is a traitor among the Dark Council or someone close to them who has access to the Imperial Channel." Remmington reports.

"I have not identified who yet but I will try to get more solid proof and determine who the traitor is."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:32 pm

“One of the Dark Council plots against it?” she said not terribly surprised.

“Ambitious and stupid; make this your priority.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Remmington nods. "As you wish. Am I permitted to share this information and work with others in order to find the traitor?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:06 pm

"Do as you see fit," she said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:54 pm

"Thank you. I will report in when I have more information. Is there anything else you may wish to speak with me about master?" Remmington asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:33 pm

"Continue your investigation and if you discover this leak bring it to me first," Daizo commanded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Remmington nods. "It shall be done."

He considers informing Public Security but with someone on the Dark Council being potentially involved he runs the risk of showing his hand to early and making himself a target. He eventually decides against calling them and thinks about who else he can trust.

Remmington Thalalas

Return to Varas Point Beach