[Day 4 - LA] The Beach Episode

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Re: [Day 4 - LA] The Beach Episode

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Tiss ginned and said, "Nethervibe... probably too intense for an inquisitor."

Viyuti added, "Or he might go all righteous and tell us to stop."

Seranya put on shades and laid back listening.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Jaheem extended a hand for it, he usually didnt partake in any sort of intoxicating or hallucinogenic substances. But today had been a hell of a day and this might be something that could help him forget. For the moment.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 pm

“See I told you he was cool,” Tiss replied.

OOC: Discipline or Cool at Average with a setback, he feels floaty and his vision is a little blurry.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Jaheem took the nethervibe and inhaled deeply, drug produced a pleasant heady sensation that brought Jaheem back to a wilder time of his life in the academy. He exhaled doing a few rings with the smoke. "Very nice." He said simply handing it back "mind if I sit with you?" They weren't his usual crowd but something inside him sought out to not be alone at the moment.

D4 beach ep what does this do? Average discipline: 1eP+3eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spend advantage for neat smoke tricks?
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:09 am

She smiled and said, “Yeah join us… so what’s like meeting the Emperor, he seems really intense. Is he really that short?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:46 am

Jaheem sat next to them in the sand his arms resting on his knees, the black metal of his mechanical arm gleamed in the sunlight. "The emporer is small in stature but he commands an amazing amount of the dark side. Just being in his presence inspires fear in many." Jaheem spoke casually, some emotions were in his chest but they were blunted by the nether.
Last edited by Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:34 pm

“So, is it worth it? I thought about what I would do if I had the chance to be on the Dark Council and I don’t know it seems like a lot of work… but then again everyone does what you say which is like the best thing about being Sith,” she said curiously.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:26 am

Jaheem looked to her "Are you willing to risk everything? Your body, your family, your life? The trials are both physically and mentally demanding to an extreme degree." he paused thoughtfully "For me? yes it is worth it but it is not for everyone. For me the Dark Council is not just about power but about doing what needs to to be done and being in a place where I can make a difference."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:11 am

“But why, everyone knows that they are just puppets of the Emperor,” Viyuti responded as if it was obvious.

“The last time they disagreed with him, they got purged… at least from what I read. Just seems like a crappy job to me.”

Tiss offered, “So you think you can make changes, like what?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:37 am

Jaheem shrugged "until recently the Emporer has been absent and left the dark council to their own devices. Who knows how long he plans to stick around this time."

Jaheem took a deep breath looking up to the artificial sun and feeling how its Ray's kissed his skin "as far as what I'd change, well if you watched my interview I want to make our standings based on strength and merit. The Empire weakens itself by not using all of our strongest citizens just because of how they were born. And I also will work to end this peace with the Republic. They are our ancient enemy and i will see them crushed under heel."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Seranya asked, “I don’t understand? What do you mean by merit? Some people are just better than others… it may seem unkind to say but it is true.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:57 am

Jaheem nodded "You are right some people are better than others and those that are deserve the chance to be able to show it. In the academy I saw my fair share of mediocre Sith skate by because their parents were wealthy nobles. I also saw plenty of powerful force users cracked down on and dismissed because of their background. We need to judge more people on their abilities and not their connections or ancestry."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Seranya shrugged and looked at her friends and then replied, “I do not know the ways of the Sith, but you are the defenders of the Empire so it must be true.”

Tiss spoke, “I guess… I saw some slaves that seemed okay but I don’t know how I feel about just letting anyone be Sith.”

Viyuti added, “I say if you can survive the Academy then who cares… prove yourself the stronger and you’re good.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:47 am

Jaheem nodded to Vituyi "She understands the way the Empire should work. Not just anyone could be sith, the best can be sith. An Empire where strength is the only thing that matters. That's what I'm working toward."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:21 am

"Sounds weird to me," Seranya offered.
Dapper Dog

Previous

Return to Varas Point Beach