[Day 4 - LA] The Beach Episode

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

[Day 4 - LA] The Beach Episode

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:41 am

“Tiss do you ever wonder that we are just a simulation?” Viyuti asked as she took a deep drag of nethervibe.

“Well that’s enough for you, I draw the line at existential questions,” Tiss replied.

“Anyone want some water?” Seranya asked.

Drascovina laid on her stomach looking at her communicator with an angry look, “Minions, stop being so annoying.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 4 - LA] The Beach Episode

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Remmington is enjoying the water with Skuld until they have enough and part ways. On his way back to the beach to get something to drink he spots some girls that look kind of familiar and then he remembers where he saw them before. He stops to give them a polite nod. "Good afternoon. I hope you are all enjoying the beach. I seem to keep seeing you girls around."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:16 pm

“Wel maybe you are just stalking us,” one replied with a smile. “It wouldn’t be the first tiem, right V, ugh that creep on Balmorra… totally worth lighting him up.”

V responded, or at least he assumed that was V, “Worth it.” She passed something to the light brown skinned girl and added, “He seems rather sunny, but I guess manners are cute. What do you think S?”

S added taking a drag and blowing out purple smoke, “I like good manners.”

Another blonde put her shades on and ignored the conversation as she lay on her stomach.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:14 am

"It is not my intention to do such a thing." Remmington replies.

"It seems more like we share some interests of enjoying ourselves. My apologies for the late introduction, Remmington Thalalas."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:20 am

“You apologize too much, definitely sunny,” she said giggling.

S said, “I find it speaks well of him, he seems like a nice fellow.”

“You like having a good time huh, well have some nether this will open your mind,” she said gesturing to S. “Don’t be a nerf, pass it on.”

S shrugged and held out the lit nethervibe to Remmington.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:05 am

Remmington accepts the nethervibe and looks at it for a moment. "What is this?" He asks before taking a drag.

He passes it on to one of the other girls. "Thanks. Do you girls have names?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:08 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington accepts the nethervibe and looks at it for a moment. "What is this?" He asks before taking a drag.

He passes it on to one of the other girls. "Thanks. Do you girls have names?"

"Yes," she said accepting the nethervibe.

"Maybe we might even tell you," the other said.

Seranya said, "I am Seranya, pleasure."

OOC: Discipline or Cool at Average with a setback, he feels floaty and his vision is a little blurry.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:25 am

Remmington's head is completely not in the game at all. The girls are little more than blurs to him at the moment. Though he tries to play it cool. "The pleasure is mine Seranya. I look forward to learning more about you girls. Are you from here? Or just visiting?"

/ Taking a hit of Nethervibe. Cool/Presence. 1eP+1eA+2eD+1eS = 5 Failures, 3 Advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Using Advantage to make it look like he was not affected maybe?
Last edited by Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:59 pm

After the ordeal he had gone through he need to relax, he needed to decompress. He would love to do this through wonton violence but he had checked those impulses long ago. It was to the beach he went, clad in only his swimsuit he intended to swim out his frustrations and anger and all the other emotions.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington head is completely not in the game at all. The girls are little more than blurs to him at the moment. Though he tries to play it cool. "The pleasure is mine Seranya. I look forward to learning more about you girls. Are you from here? Or just visiting?"

/ Taking a hit of Nethervibe. Cool/Presence. 1eP+1eA+2eD+1eS = 5 Failures, 3 Advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Using Advantage to make it look like he was not affected maybe?

Seranya gave a friendly smile, but the smile splits her face in two like a zipper. She responds, "Oh we are just visiting, staying with a friend at her sister's estate. The rest of us live on Dromund Kaas."

V laughed and it sounded like thunder as she added, "So who is your Master, Remmington?"

OOC: He is playing it off well but as the high kicks in things get weird and malleable, he suffers a setback to all rolls for the scene and his eyes see weird things but on the other side he adds one pip to any Force die roll.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Remmington sees something that maybe a smile. The teeth seem to stretch all the way around the face and the upper part of her head floats up and down as she speaks. The mouth seems to be the only thing that he sees on her as the rest of her body seems to fade away and vanishes.

"Ah, that is pretty nice that you have a friend to stay with. Locals know the best places to go."

He notices some other person... or something? A pink elephant wearing trousers skipping along the beach. The elephant blows his trunk and rainbows arc through the air and hit the beach in small explosions of colourful candy. Sprites and teddy bears playing musical instruments and singing songs march around in the background that is the beach. At least he thinks they are singing. They look like they are. Maybe his brain is just filling in blanks.

"My master is Lord Daizo. Are any of you attending one of the Academies?" He does not really expect them to know who she is.

This is probably the 2nd weirdest thing that he has seen in his life.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:41 am

Seranya replied as her mouth kept forming more mouths as she spoke, "Academies are for... Daizo boomerangs?"

The one that was a bird or bat said, "Brooms are butts for handles?"

The third girl who was the sun said, "Deet-beet-beet-zeeet...."

zippy.JPG
zippy.JPG (27.68 KiB) Viewed 7396 times

Zippy knew the score though, “So what we need to do is kill lots of people, just massacre everyone. Why, because we need their precious milk to make rainbows!”

“I kriffing love rainbows.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:02 am

Jaheem looked over to the group with a raised eyebrow most of tmwhat they said made little sense and the look they had implied they had some kind of intoxicant in their system.

He slowly approached the group "are you all alright?"
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 am

Jaheem Abasi wrote:Jaheem looked over to the group with a raised eyebrow most of tmwhat they said made little sense and the look they had implied they had some kind of intoxicant in their system.

He slowly approached the group "are you all alright?"

"Oh my Emperor, it's Hottie Abasi," Tiss said with a smile.

"More like too good for us Abasi," Viyuti quipped.

Seranya smiled and said after taking a drag, "Good afternoon my Lord."

The forth seemed busy tapping at her comm ignoring the conversation. Oh and there was a guy who looked totally fine.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:12 am

Jaheem nodded he need not stop to her level, if the hurt one wish to act like a child he would allow her to do so undisturbed. "I did not expect to see you all again so soon. Did you enjoy the party?"

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:57 am

It becomes clear to Remmington that he is being affected way more than he had anticipated. What Seranya mouths, bird... bat... owl girl, and sun girl are saying is making less and less sense. The latter not even being a coherent sentence.

He knew that he is tripping pretty badly because of Zippy would never say something like that. The pink elephant comes closer and it seems that it is not an elephant. It is actually a pink Wookie. Maybe all the decoded messages from Eagle are getting on his brain. The pink Wookie claims it is a prince of Alderaan whose credits are being held by customs and he needs some help.

He decides that it is time to get going. "It seems that I have been out in the sun too long. I should get back and lay down. Nice seeing you all again. Until next time." He attempts to take his leave without giving away any clues that he is totally not fine.

He knows that this Zippy is a hallucination because Zippy is lactose intolerant.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:He decides that it is time to get going. "It seems that I have been out in the sun too long. I should get back and lay down. Nice seeing you all again. Until next time." He attempts to take his leave without giving away any clues that he is totally not fine.

He knows that this Zippy is a hallucination because Zippy is lactose intolerant.

"Now let's go join the revolution," Zippy replied.

"This is the time to strike when the Emperor is at his weakest... the people they need a leader, and that leader is you and me and we shall lead them the Rainbow Revolution."
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:02 pm

Jaheem Abasi wrote:Jaheem nodded he need not stop to her level, if the hurt one wish to act like a child he would allow her to do so undisturbed. "I did not expect to see you all again so soon. Did you enjoy the party?"

“It was holo, it was fun at first but then was boring… wait which party was that? Oh my Emperor, was that the concert?” Tiss replied taking the nethervibe and taking a hit.

Viyuti giggled at Remmingon and said, “Bye sunny boy.” She turned to Jaheem and said, “Wait I saw him on the news… he’s an Inquisitor… oh my Emperor! So if I tell you about this guy who is a total nerf would you hunt him down for being a heretic?”

Seranya said, “It was fun did you enjoy it my Lord?”

Tiss added, “V, you can’t have a guy hunted down just because he was lame, well I guess you could.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:49 pm

Does fake Zippy have a point? No, that cannot be so. Magic hates friendship after all. Remmington heads back to his room to sleep this off maybe.

/exit unless stopped I guess

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:“It was holo, it was fun at first but then was boring… wait which party was that? Oh my Emperor, was that the concert?” Tiss replied taking the nethervibe and taking a hit.

Viyuti giggled at Remmingon and said, “Bye sunny boy.” She turned to Jaheem and said, “Wait I saw him on the news… he’s an Inquisitor… oh my Emperor! So if I tell you about this guy who is a total nerf would you hunt him down for being a heretic?”

Seranya said, “It was fun did you enjoy it my Lord?”

Tiss added, “V, you can’t have a guy hunted down just because he was lame, well I guess you could.”

"It was a party, typically don't enjoy them much. As far as parties go it was fine I suppose though, i did hear the concert after at the club was a big hit though." He turned to the one that finally addressed him without pouting "I cannot hunt someone down for being a nerf, if you have actual evidence of them being a heretic I will hunt them down and rip the truth from them however." He said in a rather calm voice.

"What is that anyway?" He asked indicating the nethervibe.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Next

Return to Varas Point Beach