Day 4 - Mid Afternoon - Beach and Enter

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Day 4 - Mid Afternoon - Beach and Enter

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:05 am

Back at her little research tent Jan steps forward, pulling down a pair of swimming goggles with inbuilt scanners.

"Security every 50 meters, armed droids, motion sensors.....this will be a walk in the park."
She points forward and lines up a finger gun on the south-west corner.

"Enter there when guards 7 & 8 are mid patrol, break through the little service door behind them, change into Czerka brand swimgear and walk in like nobody's the wiser."

Turning to her partner in crime

"Are you ready to make some history?"
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Re: Day 4 - Mid Afternoon - Beach and Enter

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 am

Lucinia was not quite so well outfitted as her partner in crime. If crime was the right word. She was dressed in casual concealing clothing, the thermal cloak looking much the same as everyone else's. It felt rather pedestrian.

She turned to Jan, smiling. "Oh, yes, quite. No, wait, that's not how I should say it." She cleared her throat, her aristocratic features taking on a stern expression.

"I was born ready." Lucinia said, her alto voice firm with determination.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:57 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia was not quite so well outfitted as her partner in crime. If crime was the right word. She was dressed in casual concealing clothing, the thermal cloak looking much the same as everyone else's. It felt rather pedestrian.

She turned to Jan, smiling. "Oh, yes, quite. No, wait, that's not how I should say it." She cleared her throat, her aristocratic features taking on a stern expression.

"I was born ready." Lucinia said, her alto voice firm with determination.

"Now that's what I want to hear!"
Jan goes for a completely unnecessary fistbump before starting a long legged lope towards the beach perimeter, as she does her dress shimmers slightly and her outline starts to blur and fade.

Her voice crackling through to Lucinia's comms

" 'Just Beachy 1' approaching target."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Day 4 - Mid Afternoon, sneaking into Varas beach, stealth option, 2 strain to decrease difficulty once with master of shadows: 2eD+3eP+1eA+1eS 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The player sidles up behind a guard and follows in his footsteps in the snow, quickly peeling off to the service door as he rounds a corner.....a snowball from somewhere hits the other guard in the helmet, momentarily blocking his vision.

((If I can use that advantage to throw Luciana a boost on her check I will!))
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:14 am

Lucinia grinned fiercely as the fist bump connected. It signaled the start of the mission.

Then she, too, began to move forward, her almost as long stride taking her quickly along. Jan was entertaining, but did she really have to be those few centimeters taller? Lucinia grit her teeth, then pushed the thought away. In truth, she knew that she probably didn't have the stealth training that Jan seemed to, even without the active camo. And so, instead, she approached the guard, helpfully distracted by a thrown snowball. "Just Beachy 2, approaching th target." She whispered. "Initiating Beach Mixer protocol."

"Yoo-hoo!" Lucinia said, pitching her voice about half an octave higher than usual in her best ingenue impersonation. It wasn't that great. "I do declare, I just needed to step out for a, uh, shake of a womprat's tail, but the other guard told me I could come back in this way, but he's not here, but I'd bet you'd let me back in, aren't you the nicest and handsomest thing!"

Blushing, whether from the compliments or the snowball to the face, the guard waved Lucinia through. With a backwards wave and a last 'y'all' she dashed through.

"I'm in." She said over the commlink. "This is fun, isn't it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

D4MA - Sneaking mission, Deception!, boost Jan: 2eA+2eF+3eD+1eS+1eB 4 successes, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lol, Dark pips for extra advantage
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:21 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Snip

"Oh it is, haven't you ever broken into a beach before? It's a guaranteed good time."
There's the sound of some zipping and unzipping on Jan's end as she begins phase 2, applying beach camo

"You're a natural though Lord Malveaux, the way you convinced that guard......Oooohohohoho!"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:57 am

"This may be a first." Lucinia said, her amusement carrying easily over the comms. Jan would hear a similar combination of rustling and zippers as Lucinia performed her own change. "Mostly it was sneaking into archives, or the occasional tomb. Some of those did have sand."

A mock gasp came through the speaker. "Are you imitating my laugh?" There was a short pause. "Where are you, anyway?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:59 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"This may be a first." Lucinia said, her amusement carrying easily over the comms. Jan would hear a similar combination of rustling and zippers as Lucinia performed her own change. "Mostly it was sneaking into archives, or the occasional tomb. Some of those did have sand."

A mock gasp came through the speaker. "Are you imitating my laugh?" There was a short pause. "Where are you, anyway?"

"A sandy tomb is just a beach with a library. And I'm not imitating you just....paying homage?"
More rustling and the sound of a door opening, a confused male voice
"What are you doing in here?"
Pause
"....Wait this isn't the women's bathroom? Oh silly me, just in here thinking it was and talking to myself, thank you ever so much for getting the door."
More footsteps

"I've uh...successfully exfiltrated the service room and am approaching rendezvous point 1!"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 am

"Mmm." The purr came quite clearly through the comms. "Very good, Jan. Just the answer I would hope for."

"Right. Uh, rendezvous point one. Just Beachy 2, on the move. Ten-four." Was that proper radio talk? She wasn't quite sure.

Finally getting all the straps in place Lucinia padded quickly towards the discussed point. Her bag was tucked under one arm. She wore a dark swimsuit, covered with ruffles, as well as a dark sunhat. With arms and legs bare, it was all the more clear just how pale her skin was.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Snip

Jan was already seated at the little cocktail bar they'd arranged to meet at wearing a 2 piece swimsuit that looked suspiciously heavily armoured, neon sunscreen on her torso read "I'm supposed to be here!" and there was more than a few Czerka logos and a gun shaped bulge somewhere there had no business being a gun shaped bulge.

"Just Beachy 2...."
She slides down a pair of dark sunglasses and gives Lucinia a wink

"Congratulations on the first part of our operation, can I interest you in a blue bantha?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:53 am

Lucinia's green eyes glinted as she approached. "You certainly can, Just Beachy 1." She said. "After such a successful part one, a little bit of celebration is in order, don't you think?"

She slid easily onto a stool, swiveling to angle towards Jan. After a moment, she frowned delicately. "Ah... is that comfortable?" Lucinia waved towards Jan's armored top. "I would worry that it would... chafe." Her red lips quirked at the thought.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia's green eyes glinted as she approached. "You certainly can, Just Beachy 1." She said. "After such a successful part one, a little bit of celebration is in order, don't you think?"

She slid easily onto a stool, swiveling to angle towards Jan. After a moment, she frowned delicately. "Ah... is that comfortable?" Lucinia waved towards Jan's armored top. "I would worry that it would... chafe." Her red lips quirked at the thought.

Jan slides a bright blue cocktail down the bar to Lucinia, turning to mirror her.

"Oh please, it's perfectly comfortable....if I don't actually move too much. Besides dear"
Smirking slightly at the sith

"Is it really any more risk for me than for you exposing that remarkable skin to light of any kind?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:19 am

With almost exaggerated care, Lucinia took a sip of the drink through her straw, her eyebrows going up in not-displeased surprise. "Goodness. That is quite blue, isn't it?" She laughed softly. "Most of what I drink is either clear or red. I must take care that this doesn't turn my lipstick purple."

"Hmmm..." Lucinia extended one of her long pale legs, turning it this way and that. They were very nice legs, in fact. Her eyes flickered over. Not quite as long as Jan's... Lucinia's lips quirked.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a small tube. "The aforementioned ray shielding, my dear. It served me well on Korriban. Of course, I rarely wore swimsuits on Korriban. Nevertheless..." She shrugged, one bare shoulder rising and falling.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:25 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:With almost exaggerated care, Lucinia took a sip of the drink through her straw, her eyebrows going up in not-displeased surprise. "Goodness. That is quite blue, isn't it?" She laughed softly. "Most of what I drink is either clear or red. I must take care that this doesn't turn my lipstick purple."

"Hmmm..." Lucinia extended one of her long pale legs, turning it this way and that. They were very nice legs, in fact. Her eyes flickered over. Not quite as long as Jan's... Lucinia's lips quirked.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a small tube. "The aforementioned ray shielding, my dear. It served me well on Korriban. Of course, I rarely wore swimsuits on Korriban. Nevertheless..." She shrugged, one bare shoulder rising and falling.

“Blue can be a nice contrast if everyone wears red... it’s why I wear white. Well that and my marketing deal”
Extending a leg back

“Oh how curious, my legs are 2.3 centimetres longer... although I’m sure you’ve never noticed such a trifling thing. And I’m sorry to hear about the lack of swimsuits on Korriban.”
Inspecting the tube

“999 SPF... well that would do the trick I suppose. I think our engineers use this stuff to work inside nuclear reactors.”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:17 am

Lucinia shifted, just a little, bringing her leg next to Jan's the better to compare side by side. "Indeed, most Sith do just wear two colors, red and black. In that, I admit that I am no exception, although I do dabble in blue from time to time." Her lips curled up. "I just try to wear them better than most."

At the casual comment, Lucinia's eyes narrowed, although she still smiled. "Oh? Is that so?" Playfully, she bumped her leg into Jan's, her skin soft, but a little chill. "You don't fool me; I know that you know that I know." A brief pause; was that right? Yes. "But Korriban is a desert planet. Plenty of sand, but not enough water to go with it. And Sith tombs are not where I wanted to be showing off the latest in, ah, beach camo fashion."

Lucinia laughed softly, even as she gracefully brought her leg back to rest with its mate. "Well, just about. As you've noticed, I do need it." One eyebrow went up. "Would you care to try some? I guarantee, with it on your, you'll scarcely realize that the sun is out."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:07 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia shifted, just a little, bringing her leg next to Jan's the better to compare side by side. "Indeed, most Sith do just wear two colors, red and black. In that, I admit that I am no exception, although I do dabble in blue from time to time." Her lips curled up. "I just try to wear them better than most."

At the casual comment, Lucinia's eyes narrowed, although she still smiled. "Oh? Is that so?" Playfully, she bumped her leg into Jan's, her skin soft, but a little chill. "You don't fool me; I know that you know that I know." A brief pause; was that right? Yes. "But Korriban is a desert planet. Plenty of sand, but not enough water to go with it. And Sith tombs are not where I wanted to be showing off the latest in, ah, beach camo fashion."

Lucinia laughed softly, even as she gracefully brought her leg back to rest with its mate. "Well, just about. As you've noticed, I do need it." One eyebrow went up. "Would you care to try some? I guarantee, with it on your, you'll scarcely realize that the sun is out."

"Hmmmm...."
She eyed her own unhealthy palour....and revelled in her centimetres of superiority
"I think my tan is getting a bit much, I would love to try some. And you do look excellent in red black and blue, I find people I like always look excellent, doubtless my own good taste."

Rubbing her chin

"We still need to make sure we can complete part 2 of our little operation....getting that flag up won't be easy."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:35 am

Lucinia's chin tilted upwards, quite nearly preening. "Hmmm..." She purred, as she so often did when receiving a compliment. "I we see eye to eye on a number of subjects." She smirked. "But by all means, try some. Although it may take to long to rub it on your legs, seeing how unusually long they are." Her tone was teasing. In fact, she thought Jan's tan was rather nice...

One eyebrow went up. "Flag?" Lucinia pursed her lips. "My dear, I do think it's time to go into a bit more detail about just what part two involves. I like to have a few minutes warnings on my surprises at least."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:42 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia's chin tilted upwards, quite nearly preening. "Hmmm..." She purred, as she so often did when receiving a compliment. "I we see eye to eye on a number of subjects." She smirked. "But by all means, try some. Although it may take to long to rub it on your legs, seeing how unusually long they are." Her tone was teasing. In fact, she thought Jan's tan was rather nice...

One eyebrow went up. "Flag?" Lucinia pursed her lips. "My dear, I do think it's time to go into a bit more detail about just what part two involves. I like to have a few minutes warnings on my surprises at least."

Lucinia receives a double finger gun salute
"Oh I'm sure I could find someone to rub it on my freakishly long legs."

Quite enjoying the Sith's surprise
"Well we have to leave our mark, don't we? In my little tote bag is a small flag that says "We were here". It will fit quite nicely on top of the lifeguard's chair....provided he's distracted of course."
Leaning back on her stool and sucking on her straw
"Have I not kindly provided a few minutes warning?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:58 am

Lucinia's red lips curled up, just a little, at the corners. "I'm sure you could." Her green eyes glinted playfully at Jan as she took a long, slow, sip of her drink, her hands toying with the little tube.

"Oh, my." One hand came up to Lucinia's mouth as she tittered. "I do like that plan. You came up with it while watching from atop your hill, no doubt. And picked out the flag..."

"A few minutes gives me time to finish my drink." Lucinia smiled. "A very necessary component of the operation, I assure you. Then... who shall distract, and who shall plant the flag? It would almost be too easy for me to do the planting." Raising one hand, she levitated the bottle of sunblock, setting it spinning a few inches over her hand.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia's red lips curled up, just a little, at the corners. "I'm sure you could." Her green eyes glinted playfully at Jan as she took a long, slow, sip of her drink, her hands toying with the little tube.

"Oh, my." One hand came up to Lucinia's mouth as she tittered. "I do like that plan. You came up with it while watching from atop your hill, no doubt. And picked out the flag..."

"A few minutes gives me time to finish my drink." Lucinia smiled. "A very necessary component of the operation, I assure you. Then... who shall distract, and who shall plant the flag? It would almost be too easy for me to do the planting." Raising one hand, she levitated the bottle of sunblock, setting it spinning a few inches over her hand.

".....Well, when you put it like that maybe you should plant it? It could be good for you to have the lead on this one, and maybe other things."
Looking innocent

"As I said at the time, it was just research. The fact we ended up knowing guard patrols, door code, flag locations....all very convenient, but surely just a coincidence."
Jan Melmoar

Next

Return to Varas Point Beach