Day 4 - Mid Afternoon - Beach and Enter

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Re: Day 4 - Mid Afternoon - Beach and Enter

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:02 pm

Lucinia's red lips curled up. "Is that so? Well, it's only natural for a Sith to take the lead. Just remember, when Sith grant a favor, they expect it to be repaid. Reciprocity is the word, my dear."

Almost casually, she let the tube of sunscreen fall back into her hands. And just as casually, she squirted a bit into her palm. Setting the tube aside, she leaned forward, beginning to rub the lotion into Jan's legs. Her hands were soft, if a bit cold, and her touch was delicate as she worked from calf up to just above the knees.

Even as she worked, Lucinia leaned over, taking another slow drink of her drink. "Hmmm... all from your military training, I suppose. How interesting." She studied Jan through narrowed eyes, her fingers still moving. "Would you be interested in doing a little contract work, perhaps? Like this mission, only, ah, different stakes? I plan on more archaeological expeditions, and your talents may be valuable."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:57 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia's red lips curled up. "Is that so? Well, it's only natural for a Sith to take the lead. Just remember, when Sith grant a favor, they expect it to be repaid. Reciprocity is the word, my dear."

Almost casually, she let the tube of sunscreen fall back into her hands. And just as casually, she squirted a bit into her palm. Setting the tube aside, she leaned forward, beginning to rub the lotion into Jan's legs. Her hands were soft, if a bit cold, and her touch was delicate as she worked from calf up to just above the knees.

Even as she worked, Lucinia leaned over, taking another slow drink of her drink. "Hmmm... all from your military training, I suppose. How interesting." She studied Jan through narrowed eyes, her fingers still moving. "Would you be interested in doing a little contract work, perhaps? Like this mission, only, ah, different stakes? I plan on more archaeological expeditions, and your talents may be valuable."

Jan was enjoying a very blissful moment.

1. Being on the beach. Yes

2. An attractive sith woman rubbing her legs. Yes!

3. The opportunity to make more credits had arrived. YES!

"Yes!... I mean, mmmmmhm, sure, I could make some time for you."
She wiggles her toes at Lucinia.
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:11 am

"Mmm..." Lucinia purred, her green eyes glinting. "I rather hoped you might say that." Her fingers teasingly moved just a little higher. "And really, you must come by Malveaux house again soon. There's a great deal more to see on a proper tour." Her red lips curled up.

"But first..." Lucinia sipped her blue drink. "Goodness, it does go right to the head, doesn't it? We still have part two to accomplish." Her eyebrows went up, even as she smiled. "Do I get to know ahead of time how you intend to distract the lifeguard? Or is that a surprise, too?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:17 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Mmm..." Lucinia purred, her green eyes glinting. "I rather hoped you might say that." Her fingers teasingly moved just a little higher. "And really, you must come by Malveaux house again soon. There's a great deal more to see on a proper tour." Her red lips curled up.

"But first..." Lucinia sipped her blue drink. "Goodness, it does go right to the head, doesn't it? We still have part two to accomplish." Her eyebrows went up, even as she smiled. "Do I get to know ahead of time how you intend to distract the lifeguard? Or is that a surprise, too?"

Jan gives Lucinia a look but manages a sad sigh, priorities priorities.

Credits
Life
People

"You'll know it when you see it.....or hear it dear, just make sure you're in position when I lure him down off the chair. This will be a great moment not just for us...but for the beach."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:25 am

Lucinia gave Jan's legs a last brush, her fingers dancing briefly over the taller woman's thighs. "All done." She smiled teasingly. "For now. Consider that a sample of the lotion. If it works for you, perhaps you can try more complete coverage another time."

With a push of her foot against Jan's stool, Lucinia spun back to face the bar. A careful observer might have noticed a hint of pink to her pale complexion, not from the sun. "For the beach. Yes." She laughed softly. "In that case, I can hardly wait to see." She drank deeply from her Blue Bantha. "In that case, ready to begin when you are, my dear."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:39 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia gave Jan's legs a last brush, her fingers dancing briefly over the taller woman's thighs. "All done." She smiled teasingly. "For now. Consider that a sample of the lotion. If it works for you, perhaps you can try more complete coverage another time."

With a push of her foot against Jan's stool, Lucinia spun back to face the bar. A careful observer might have noticed a hint of pink to her pale complexion, not from the sun. "For the beach. Yes." She laughed softly. "In that case, I can hardly wait to see." She drank deeply from her Blue Bantha. "In that case, ready to begin when you are, my dear."

“You might need some more lotion yourself, dear. I fear the light has reached your cheeks.”
Her smirk is dangerously wide as she stands up from the stool and swaggers away from the Sith towards a small hut on the water.

“Looking forward to that coverage Lord Malveaux.”
And then her camouflage kicks in and she becomes a slightly taller than Lucinia blue heading towards the little building.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:51 am

The blush grew just a little more. "Perhaps so. Just remember. Reciprocity." Lucinia said, flashing a smile. She watched as Jan dashed away. On those very nice, but rather stupidly long, legs of hers.

Still, smiling, Lucinia rose to her feet. And strode much more casually towards the little building on her very nice, just the right length legs, thank you very much. The flag was right on top of her bag, which in turn was tucked under her arm, ready to be deployed when the time came...
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:01 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:The blush grew just a little more. "Perhaps so. Just remember. Reciprocity." Lucinia said, flashing a smile. She watched as Jan dashed away. On those very nice, but rather stupidly long, legs of hers.

Still, smiling, Lucinia rose to her feet. And strode much more casually towards the little building on her very nice, just the right length legs, thank you very much. The flag was right on top of her bag, which in turn was tucked under her arm, ready to be deployed when the time came...

A few minutes pass before there’s a quiet purring from out on the water and what looks like Jan on a repulsor-ski rockets past, waving merrily at the beach goers and particularly at the lifeguard.... before wiping out spectacularly, woman and vehicle flying around wildly across the surf.

Naturally the lifeguard springs into action, leaping down from his seat and dashing for his board to retrieve the clearly injured wouldbe rider.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:00 am

Lucinia watched, her expression amused, as Jan rode by. The expression remained even as woman and ski went off in dramatically different directions. Well, that seemed about right.

Clenching her fists in front of her, Lucinia drew on her dark power. The flag fluttered. "You will move." She muttered darkly. Her hands clenched, and she grit her teeth, quite unaware of the blood that slowly ran down from her nose, standing out against her pale skin.

The flag suddenly launched skyward. Lucinia grinned fiercely, her green eyes wild. With practiced ease, she bent the Force to her will, guiding the flag into place atop the chair. Wind caught it, and it flapped proudly. "We were here" it said.

Well, if you were standing on your head. Lucinia was not. She frowned. Caught up in her power, she'd accidentally arranged the flag upside-down.

"... well, I'm sure everyone will get the idea." Lucinia said airily. Taking a handkerchief from her bag, she blotted at her nose as she walked casually off in the direction she'd last seen Jan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

D4MA. FOR THE BEACH! Move/Discipline: 1eP+3eA+2eD+1eS+2eF 1 success, 2 threat, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spending 2 wounds for 1 extra pip, moving at medium distance.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:13 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:For the beach!

Jan had washed up on her back and was enjoying the attention being lavished on her by the lifeguard.

“Oh yes, I truly don’t know what happened, the damn thing just took off... you’re sure you don’t want to check if my ribs are broken again?”
The guard politely declines before hurrying back to his post while the Czerka Corp rep grins at the flag, a little surprised she can read it so easily at this angle.

As Lucinia approaches she gets a big thumbs up

“That looks like a mission accomplished, just Beachy 2... and I hope I haven’t caused that blood nose.”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:45 am

Spotting the little tableau, Lucinia couldn't help but laugh. One hand came up to the corner of her mouth, as useless as usual at stopping the peals of haughty laughter. "Oooohohohoho!"

She waited until the lifeguard was well away before approaching Jan. She leaned down, tilting her head to the side, the better to somewhat her gaze with the prone woman. "Well done, you. That was quite the crash. Mission complete!" Somewhat ironically, she gave a big thumbs-up, just like the sort she'd sometimes seen on holovids.

"Hmmm? Oh." Lucinia straightened, frowning. Reminded, she blotted the blood away once more. "Mmm. It's nothing a sacrifice for the cause." She pursed her lips for a moment. "Drawing on the Dark Side can have deleterious effects on the body." Her chin tilted up. "It is a price I pay willingly."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:54 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Spotting the little tableau, Lucinia couldn't help but laugh. One hand came up to the corner of her mouth, as useless as usual at stopping the peals of haughty laughter. "Oooohohohoho!"

She waited until the lifeguard was well away before approaching Jan. She leaned down, tilting her head to the side, the better to somewhat her gaze with the prone woman. "Well done, you. That was quite the crash. Mission complete!" Somewhat ironically, she gave a big thumbs-up, just like the sort she'd sometimes seen on holovids.

"Hmmm? Oh." Lucinia straightened, frowning. Reminded, she blotted the blood away once more. "Mmm. It's nothing a sacrifice for the cause." She pursed her lips for a moment. "Drawing on the Dark Side can have deleterious effects on the body." Her chin tilted up. "It is a price I pay willingly."

“No doubt no doubt....I’m just very pleased you did so today.”
the thumbs up gets a large splash at the sith

“And no we can celebrate conquering this beach and indeed our own weakness....you guys like that sort of thing I think.”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17 am

"Ah!" Lucinia gasped dramatically as Jan splashed her. "Dare you to test your power against mine?" She scowled, but her green eyes were clearly amused. She kicked, splashing water back at Jan.

"And yes, we do like that sort of thing. And it is cause for celebration. Perhaps a drink in another color. Do they do green, too?" Lucinia laughed softly.

After a moment, though, her eyes narrowed. "Although you make me curious. What weakness did you conquer today?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:46 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Ah!" Lucinia gasped dramatically as Jan splashed her. "Dare you to test your power against mine?" She scowled, but her green eyes were clearly amused. She kicked, splashing water back at Jan.

"And yes, we do like that sort of thing. And it is cause for celebration. Perhaps a drink in another color. Do they do green, too?" Lucinia laughed softly.

After a moment, though, her eyes narrowed. "Although you make me curious. What weakness did you conquer today?"

“I am overwhelmed, you splash too well, clearly I can do nothing... although a bright green drink would be nice, something that sparkles.”

Looking innoncent at the last question

“Oh I’m just overcoming some personal bias regarding Sith.”
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:39 am

Well, there was only one response to Jan's surrender. "Oooohohohoho!" Lucinia laughed again, bringing her hand up. "My splashing power cannot be contained!"

Her next statement though, earned Jan a curious reaction. Lucinia smiled, but the smile quickly faded. Her expression turned thoughtful, perhaps even concerned. "Very good. Just remember, some weakness can be strength, such as when fear can let us know when we are in danger." Bias against Sith was probably safer for those like Jan in the Empire, where those with power could kill those who lacked it without repercussion.

The moment passed. Lucinia smiled, shaking her head, her blonde hair swirling about her bare shoulders. "Now, come." She extended one well-manicured hand. "Let's see about that drink. Green and sparkly at the same time? My word." She laughed softly. "I think I appreciate your ambition."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:23 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Well, there was only one response to Jan's surrender. "Oooohohohoho!" Lucinia laughed again, bringing her hand up. "My splashing power cannot be contained!"

Her next statement though, earned Jan a curious reaction. Lucinia smiled, but the smile quickly faded. Her expression turned thoughtful, perhaps even concerned. "Very good. Just remember, some weakness can be strength, such as when fear can let us know when we are in danger." Bias against Sith was probably safer for those like Jan in the Empire, where those with power could kill those who lacked it without repercussion.

The moment passed. Lucinia smiled, shaking her head, her blonde hair swirling about her bare shoulders. "Now, come." She extended one well-manicured hand. "Let's see about that drink. Green and sparkly at the same time? My word." She laughed softly. "I think I appreciate your ambition."

Jan claps the hand in her bony grip and lets herself be pulled up, the rep weighs surprisingly little. Of course, Lucinia was right, one had to be careful around Sith. They were more powerful, more connected and well...they could make flags fly upside down with their minds.

So one had to fight dirty, Jan's other hand carried a large bucket of water which was dunked over Lucinia in one smooth motion as the veteran rose to her feet.

"Green sparkly drinks are only the beginning of my ambition....There are purple ones out there!"
her partner in crime is treated to a full length smirk before the rep starts sprinting for the bar, hoping to get there before a counter splash was enacted.....

((/Scene there? Lucinia should have the last laugh here if she wants XD ))
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:30 am

The bucket of water was quite unexpected. "Oh!" Lucinia gasped as the artificially warm water splashed over her. Her blonde hair went immediately flat, plastering itself against her. Dripping, she turned towards Jan, her hands clenching. "Youuuuuuuuu..." The growl slowly rose in both pitch and volume.

She watched as Jan ran off on those damned long legs. Lucinia's eyes narrowed, and she smiled. She would have her revenge, oh yes. And it would be sweet.

But not today. Today there would be drinks of various colors.

Laughing, Lucinia ran to catch up.

/scene!
Lucinia Malveaux

Previous

Return to Varas Point Beach