Rubbing Elbows [Day 6, EA]

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Rubbing Elbows [Day 6, EA]

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:02 pm

After applying sublock, donning a wide sun hat and some large shades underneath. Kristal was arrived near the entrance of the Varas Point Beach, where she might await an arrival from inside the protective shielding. Dressed in a black swimsuit halter top her cybernetics, her enhanced arm and the chrome of her leg replacement were on full display.

Sipping something refreshing, she hid under the shade of her hat. Waiting for Bur.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Re: Rubbing Elbows [Day 6, EA]

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:55 pm

Bur arrived with a whistle and said, “Well I suppose some Imperials know how to relax, never pictured you as one of them? What’s the special occasion, Sith?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:09 pm

"Business," she said, directing him inward and down further toward the beach where they were more assured of privacy.

"There is a task I have in mind, and I would speak to you of it."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 am

“Well this seems more like the norm, what do you need now Sith?” he said as they moved to get privacy.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:18 am

"I hate to disappoint your wild expectations, however, there is a man I would have you look into," she said, finding herself a nice warm spot on the beech to relax on. Setting herself up with a towel to lay on.

"A Captain Balmung, appears to be in service to Darth Malgus. He has been rerouting shipments that were expected elsewhere, to Darth Marr's forces, our forces, in the outer rim. Before I push forward, I would like to know... more, more about the situation I am confronted with. If it is Darth Malgus, then we have a far greater issue," she searched the sand for something bugging her.

"But," she said, "I will err on the side of caution and seek out if this man is merely corrupt himself, this captain, and is selling these shipments on the side. I sense the air of a man who is hiding something, something he fears I will find."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:29 pm

"Well that could get tricky, but sure Sith, I can look into him," he said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:14 am

"I will not force you to detail your plans to me, but I will trust it will be seen done," she said, "and I trust you are the man most like to know how to go about this business. As such," she stretched out and laid comfortably back on the beach.

"If there is aught you need of me, ask. Otherwise, I am certain you may use this opportunity here to build some credential. You've an opportunity to be seen mingling with some of the Empires most influential here. Have a drink, chat, I am certain a man of your talents would be able to make use of the opportunity to benefit himself, and my mission, all in a single moment?"

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:52 am

"I am not one for high society but this should be an easy one," he responded. "I will get to it then, unless you got anything else, Sith?"
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:53 am

"If that is all you require, then there is nothing else," she said.

Waiting until he's stood, ready to leave, "Have a drink somewhere, on me," she said before laying her head back down upon the beach.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:47 pm

“Well I would but your husband might get jealous if I drink my whiskey off your chest,” he said and then went on his way.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:08 am

Kristal watched as he walked off for a moment, held herself in quiet contemplation and ultimately laid her head back down.

Relaxing, after her morning, for the remainder of the afternoon. Though, remarkably, there was a slight chill to the air noticeable to passerbys for some time following Burs departure.

/scene?

Kristal Serasai

Return to Varas Point Beach