[Day 7 - MM] Challenge of the Ice Queen RP

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Re: [Day 7 - MM] Challenge of the Ice Queen RP

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:46 am

"Quite true, even if they were something that could be purchased though I don't think I would." The Mandolorian woman that had been murdered could likely puzzle out why. Well, if she weren't a corpse.

"I'll stick with my drinking and casual observation of politics instead. It seems much more affordable." He peered around the beach. "Its a much more scenic view too."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:57 am

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:
He stuck his tongue out at her.

"I keep telling you that. Heh. You look mighty fine in that suit though."

The tongue gesture was returned, before she slipped into a pose; showing off the black two-piece. Her form had always been athletic, but after childbirth she had put much more effort into toning her muscles.

"Why thank you. Maybe I should take up more water-based activities in my training regimet?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:58 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Quite true, even if they were something that could be purchased though I don't think I would." The Mandolorian woman that had been murdered could likely puzzle out why. Well, if she weren't a corpse.

"I'll stick with my drinking and casual observation of politics instead. It seems much more affordable." He peered around the beach. "Its a much more scenic view too."

"It is, isn't it? I'm thinking I'll have one one day....a beach that is...maybe with white sand though, so I can just blend in."
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:51 am

"Going to wear that white dress of yours on the beach then?" Alister asked a bit amused at the thought. "No bikini's that show more then a little skin like Madam Shelzais is wearing?" He gestured with his chin towards the Sith woman in her barely appropriate swim wear.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:59 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Going to wear that white dress of yours on the beach then?" Alister asked a bit amused at the thought. "No bikini's that show more then a little skin like Madam Shelzais is wearing?" He gestured with his chin towards the Sith woman in her barely appropriate swim wear.

"Now lord Dravvad, I don't think it would be appropriate to oggle....although hold on one second."
She pulls out a small monocular and zooms in on the sith in question
"Definitely not appropriate......mmmmhm, not appropriate at all."
She does not put the device down.

"I have combat swim wear I can be found in on occasion, but my dress really can do almost everything, it's wonderful. Besides, all my skin is just very pale and very long...although I suppose on Ziost that's probably a fashion pro rather than a con."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:28 am

"Not at all." Alister mused with a amused smile on his lips. "Though if I recall Madam Sek doesn't much care about what's appropriate and whats not." She'd likely strike a sexy pose if she caught Miss Mallomar looking.

He glanced from the Sexy Sith woman to the Corporate solider. "Combat swimwear? I thought Czerka would provide you with something mroe casual, in case you have to be somewhere more relaxed. As to the plae skin, well that really depends on the Company, some like it, others not so much."

"I don't mind it so much myself, but I'm fairly pale myself."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:36 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Not at all." Alister mused with a amused smile on his lips. "Though if I recall Madam Sek doesn't much care about what's appropriate and whats not." She'd likely strike a sexy pose if she caught Miss Mallomar looking.

He glanced from the Sexy Sith woman to the Corporate solider. "Combat swimwear? I thought Czerka would provide you with something mroe casual, in case you have to be somewhere more relaxed. As to the plae skin, well that really depends on the Company, some like it, others not so much."

"I don't mind it so much myself, but I'm fairly pale myself."

"Oh yes, I've uh....spoken with Madam Sek before, she's really avant-garde, I quite enjoy her company."
She waves at the Sith in question...still not dropping the monocular....just clearly working out where not to look.

"I'm always a little torn Lord Dravvad. Casual would be nice but....well what if someone were to shoot me? I've been shot at a few times these past few days and plenty of times over my career. I'd feel rather foolish looking casual but covered in blaster wounds.

I couldn't agree more on the skin, I've seen it play havoc with fashion around here. Of the people in power half are alabaster and the other half tomato. Then everyone wears black as though that's some kind of middle ground...."

A very broad shrug
"You're pale in a good way of course, if I may say so."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:03 am

"That's a good description of her." Alister agreed with a nod, turning back towards the Sith in question and offering a polite nod. "Though I'd advise that you avoid telling her that her skin tone reminds you of a Tomato." He smirked. "Maybe some sort of flower instead?"

"Unless you enjoy being compared to produce? A cauliflower perhaps?" He added his tone a little bit teasing. "I will say I agree with your assessment on black though, I try to avoid it myself."

At the mention of being shot at he blinked. "You've been shot at recently? How very dreadful! You didn't get hit did you?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:07 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"That's a good description of her." Alister agreed with a nod, turning back towards the Sith in question and offering a polite nod. "Though I'd advise that you avoid telling her that her skin tone reminds you of a Tomato." He smirked. "Maybe some sort of flower instead?"

"Unless you enjoy being compared to produce? A cauliflower perhaps?" He added his tone a little bit teasing. "I will say I agree with your assessment on black though, I try to avoid it myself."

At the mention of being shot at he blinked. "You've been shot at recently? How very dreadful! You didn't get hit did you?"

"Cauliflowers have their perks....although you're right in that nobody has ever romantically compared me to one."
....I know just the person to use it on tough.

"And point taken about the tomatoes, I would of course say she is like a rose. Roses come in all colours, are pretty and smell nice but have thorns, mainly so people can reference them in prose. They're the perfect flower because they have something for everyone."
Czerka took roses very seriously

"I didn't get hit, at least to my knowledge. My preferred position in combat is around a mile away from the action with a high powered scope, although I dare say most Sith wouldn't approve. Then again I'm rather skinny and cannot channel the power cosmic so...."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:13 pm

"They are nutritious and delicious, but if you say they same of a romantic partner they might just start wondering what you intentions are." Alister shook hsi head, a wry smile on his lips. Was Vair'ea ever going to show up with his glasses?

"I think she'd like that, but I'm no expert. Though I'd say it almost sound like you think od Madam Sek as a potential Romantic interest." He added cocking a curious eyebrow in her direction.

He let the subject drop though, as he picked up the conversation about being shot at. "I think it's a fine idea to shoot at your enemies from a good distance. Of course, I think I run into poison more then gun shots myself, so we likely have different worries in that regard. Maybe I should invest in one of those cybernetic organs that help with poison."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:31 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:"They are nutritious and delicious, but if you say they same of a romantic partner they might just start wondering what you intentions are." Alister shook hsi head, a wry smile on his lips. Was Vair'ea ever going to show up with his glasses?

"I think she'd like that, but I'm no expert. Though I'd say it almost sound like you think od Madam Sek as a potential Romantic interest." He added cocking a curious eyebrow in her direction.

He let the subject drop though, as he picked up the conversation about being shot at. "I think it's a fine idea to shoot at your enemies from a good distance. Of course, I think I run into poison more then gun shots myself, so we likely have different worries in that regard. Maybe I should invest in one of those cybernetic organs that help with poison."

"Isn't the ultimate lover nutritious and delicious in addition to their other qualities?..Mmmmhm, maybe best not to answer that."

She looks terribly innocent about the remark on the Sith madam, happy to follow the conversation as it pivoted.

"Poison? I understand the general Imperial predelction for...alternative conflict resolution, but why would so many people be keen to poison you?"

In the distance Jan's Chiss intern had waylaid Vair'ea and was asking her if like, Mr Dravvad paid her?

"A hyper kidney might be the solution, but why is it a problem?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Vair'ea would confirm that she was being paid, quiet handsomely too. Alister was apparently the type to pay his employees well, if they did their job well at least.

"You're likely right. That's a question best left unanswered." This wasn't some sort of lover buffet or something after all, and he was pretty sure none of the women he had been around lately were actually plant life.

"It was something of a game really, though I was smart enough to identify the poison before I injested it, as to the why? Who knows sometimes. Some of the hosts you run into here are rather odd."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:Vair'ea would confirm that she was being paid, quiet handsomely too. Alister was apparently the type to pay his employees well, if they did their job well at least.

"You're likely right. That's a question best left unanswered." This wasn't some sort of lover buffet or something after all, and he was pretty sure none of the women he had been around lately were actually plant life.

"It was something of a game really, though I was smart enough to identify the poison before I injested it, as to the why? Who knows sometimes. Some of the hosts you run into here are rather odd."

Vai'ea is given N'Zzi's card and a request to pass it along to mist Dravvad if he should need some tech support.

"A game? One has to be careful with such things, some people might not react as....pleasantly as you appear to. Might I ask their name? Poison interferes with my palate."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:42 pm

Vair'ea accepted it with a dazzling smile and offered to set up a interview for her fellow chiss, a woman needed to make money after all, and the poor girl here didn't seem to be getting paid.

"Well, Madam Sek might be able to answer that question better then I. I was a guest, she hosted the party. So she likely has more information about those that planned it." He took a sip of his fruity beverage. "You're right though, and even then I might of reacted much more poorly if I had ingested it."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:Vair'ea accepted it with a dazzling smile and offered to set up a interview for her fellow chiss, a woman needed to make money after all, and the poor girl here didn't seem to be getting paid.

"Well, Madam Sek might be able to answer that question better then I. I was a guest, she hosted the party. So she likely has more information about those that planned it." He took a sip of his fruity beverage. "You're right though, and even then I might of reacted much more poorly if I had ingested it."

"Right? One cannot be blamed for how they react after being poisoned, I shall of course ask the madam about such an...odd happening. I can assure you, all official Czerka functions used accredited poison sniffers to ensure the peace and well being of our clientele."

Keeping her face neutral
"It seems many Imperial parties could be described by some as...odd."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:29 am

"Oh? Does that mean we will be expecting a party hosted by Czerka in the coming days?" It hadn't sounded one it like that, but it would be interesting to see what the woman would put together. Hopefully it wouldn't have too many vegetables or other phallicly shaped objects.

He smirked at that. "But yes, you're likely quite right there. Some of the trends are likely considered a bit wird, at least among those outside the Empire. After a time though they become rather mundane. That''s when people have the urge to spice things up."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:42 am

Mahr passed by, not understanding why this was even something.

(PM if approached)
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:23 am

Looking like a milion credits in her wetsuit, Lord Bellious rejoined the crowd after her successful surfing debut and got herself a drink with a little umbrella on a bone.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:24 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Oh? Does that mean we will be expecting a party hosted by Czerka in the coming days?" It hadn't sounded one it like that, but it would be interesting to see what the woman would put together. Hopefully it wouldn't have too many vegetables or other phallicly shaped objects.

He smirked at that. "But yes, you're likely quite right there. Some of the trends are likely considered a bit wird, at least among those outside the Empire. After a time though they become rather mundane. That''s when people have the urge to spice things up."

"A party?....Well now you mention it, we really should."
She rubs a sandy hand on her chin
"Maybe one with vegetables in unusual shapes....hmm, I am open to suggestion. What is mundane in your eyes though? And what's the best way to spice something up?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:57 am

"Maybe you could ban people from wearing red or black? That's a bit mundane to me. Perhaps even go so far as to suggest people dress in pastels?" That was sure to raise some eyebrows.

"As for ways to spice things up?" He shrugged. "Who knows, a dance off maybe... perhaps a odd form of dance? I heard of something called Dizzgo that was popular many years ago."
Description
Alister Dravvad

PreviousNext

Return to Varas Point Beach