[Day 7 - MM] Challenge of the Ice Queen RP

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

Re: [Day 7 - MM] Challenge of the Ice Queen RP

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:58 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Maybe you could ban people from wearing red or black? That's a bit mundane to me. Perhaps even go so far as to suggest people dress in pastels?" That was sure to raise some eyebrows.

"As for ways to spice things up?" He shrugged. "Who knows, a dance off maybe... perhaps a odd form of dance? I heard of something called Dizzgo that was popular many years ago."

"Everyone wearing bright colours as they dance dizzgo?...I don't know, it would probably need some props, maybe a big flashing ball?"
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:06 am

"That would probably add to the ambiance." He agreed with a thoughtful nod. "Some good drinks are of course in order as well."

He paused a moment. "Still I think it's missing something."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"That would probably add to the ambiance." He agreed with a thoughtful nod. "Some good drinks are of course in order as well."

He paused a moment. "Still I think it's missing something."

"Missing something?...Whatever could you mean?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:15 am

"I'm not quite sure... Party favors or something?" He frowned a moment. "Maybe rollerskates?" He shookhis head, maybe that was going to far.

"Or maybe that's where the vegetables could come in."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:19 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"I'm not quite sure... Party favors or something?" He frowned a moment. "Maybe rollerskates?" He shookhis head, maybe that was going to far.

"Or maybe that's where the vegetables could come in."

"Mmmmhm....hmmmm....hmmmm! Why not...all of them? Elaborate party favours, skates, both roller, jet and anti-grav and a banquet table with 99 meat substitute and 1 real meat item, with a prize for those who guess which is which."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:25 am

"Is the prize a strangely shaped vegetable?" Might as well ask right? "Still if you think you can pull it off I think you should go for it."

"Maybe Madam Sek can loan you her party barge."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:27 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Is the prize a strangely shaped vegetable?" Might as well ask right? "Still if you think you can pull it off I think you should go for it."

"Maybe Madam Sek can loan you her party barge."

"Of course, I'll find something...special. A rodian death carrot perhaps? Those always get a laugh."
Hmmm, short notice...she'd have to talk to HQ

"You think she would let me borrow it for one evening? It does mean I'd have to hire a private bartender and chemist for her personal use..."
Waving it away
"Small costs at that point I suppose."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:13 am

"As long as it's entertaining I'm sure she would love to play hostess. Though she'd be more inclined to accept if there were some gifts of jewelry or the like that came with the request." The Sith woman did enjoy her jewelry after all.

"A Rodian Death Carrot though?" It certainly was phallicly shaped. "I think that's a excellent choice."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:18 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"As long as it's entertaining I'm sure she would love to play hostess. Though she'd be more inclined to accept if there were some gifts of jewelry or the like that came with the request." The Sith woman did enjoy her jewelry after all.

"A Rodian Death Carrot though?" It certainly was phallicly shaped. "I think that's a excellent choice."

"Jewellery? I'm no expert but I hope I know her tastes well enough.....hmmm"
A ruby might be gauched though

Brightening "Yes they're a wonderful vegetable and just deadly enough to impress everyone without actually poisoning any of the guests."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:22 am

"Well, if it's any help she enjoys golden stones. Though they can be a bit pricey. She seemed to like diamonds as well though." Which were also rather expensive. "I'm sure you'll manage something though."

"Well, as long as they dont try to eat their prize. Rodian Death Carrots aren't the type of delicious and nutritious that you would enjoy in a lover."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:36 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Well, if it's any help she enjoys golden stones. Though they can be a bit pricey. She seemed to like diamonds as well though." Which were also rather expensive. "I'm sure you'll manage something though."

"Well, as long as they dont try to eat their prize. Rodian Death Carrots aren't the type of delicious and nutritious that you would enjoy in a lover."

"Czerka's jewellery section is....young, but we can work something out, maybe golden diamonds?"
We'd have to buy two pairs of everything for....reasons.

"Quite right, and they're so spikey....not a vegetable I would recommend lightly."
Chuckling
"But I hope this avenue of conversation has distracted you my lord, appropriate non-serious beach talk?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:12 am

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." He replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. "It'd be cheating if I did all the thinking for you on gifts for your... friend."

"True, but people in these parts tend to like spikey things. So that probably wouldn't dissuade anyone." There were a bunch of sith around after all.

He chuckled alongside her. "Yes it has, Miss Melmoar." There was a smile on his lips as he finally spotted Vair'ea.

"There you are, Doctor." The Chiss offered as she jogged up in her swimwear. "Sorry for the delay, I got tied up setting up a interview with a potential employee. I told her you have a opening next week."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:22 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"I'm sure you'll figure it out." He replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. "It'd be cheating if I did all the thinking for you on gifts for your... friend."

"True, but people in these parts tend to like spikey things. So that probably wouldn't dissuade anyone." There were a bunch of sith around after all.

He chuckled alongside her. "Yes it has, Miss Melmoar." There was a smile on his lips as he finally spotted Vair'ea.

"There you are, Doctor." The Chiss offered as she jogged up in her swimwear. "Sorry for the delay, I got tied up setting up a interview with a potential employee. I told her you have a opening next week."

"Well then I will make sure to invite you to the party, I think you've more than earned it."
She nods at the Chiss woman, idly wondering who would be looking for jobs on a beach of all places.

"I think we might both be better suited to conversation than to surfing anyway."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:19 am

"So it seems, and thank you." He offered his eyes shifting to Vair'ea. "Excellent, I'll be sure to make room in my schedule, though on more important matters. Canning have my glasses." He held his hand out to the Chiss woman.

"Ah, certainly, Sir." She replied handing the glasses over. "But did I hear someone mention a party?" Maybe it would be something she could attend, oh and she could invite N'zzi!
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:22 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"So it seems, and thank you." He offered his eyes shifting to Vair'ea. "Excellent, I'll be sure to make room in my schedule, though on more important matters. Canning have my glasses." He held his hand out to the Chiss woman.

"Ah, certainly, Sir." She replied handing the glasses over. "But did I hear someone mention a party?" Maybe it would be something she could attend, oh and she could invite N'zzi!

"Oh yes dear, we'll be hosting a little Czerka party. With Lord Dravvad's permission you can of course attend."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:45 am

Remmington finishes his attempt to conquer the waves and returns to the beach. He takes out his datapad to take some pictures.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:11 am

[quote="Jan Melmoar"]"Oh yes dear, we'll be hosting a little Czerka party. With Lord Dravvad's permission you can of course attend."[/quote

That answer was what Vair'ea was hoping for, and her eyes soon turned to Alister who gave a simple nod. "I'll look forward to it then." She beamed at Jan. "Thank you for the invitation, Lady Melmoar!" Though that meant a shopping trip was in her future.

Adjusting his glasses, Alister once again looked around, with the world in full focus he could enjoy the scenary just that much more. "Just to be certain, I'm not going to be required to dance, am I?" He asked looking towards Jan.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:46 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:
Jan Melmoar wrote:"Oh yes dear, we'll be hosting a little Czerka party. With Lord Dravvad's permission you can of course attend."[/quote

That answer was what Vair'ea was hoping for, and her eyes soon turned to Alister who gave a simple nod. "I'll look forward to it then." She beamed at Jan. "Thank you for the invitation, Lady Melmoar!" Though that meant a shopping trip was in her future.

Adjusting his glasses, Alister once again looked around, with the world in full focus he could enjoy the scenary just that much more. "Just to be certain, I'm not going to be required to dance, am I?" He asked looking towards Jan.

"Oh of course not, like all proper parties there will be an area for dancing, an area for people who really would dance but can't right now because their leg hurts or they're waiting for someone, and then an area for people who really don't care that they're not dancing."

Damn it, where was N'Zzi to take notes when you needed her?
"The question is how we separate them....but it really shouldn't be too hard. And no, thank you Vair'ea"
double finger guns
"Plus 1s are more than welcome so long as they're you know...not going to cause an incident and end up maimed, that always kills my buzz....actually come to think of it, it might improved the buzz on Ziost...but still as host, my buzz counts most."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:12 pm

"Well, I think as long as you have a dance floor, people will likely seperate themselves." Alister said a amused smile on his lips. "Though I suppose you could seperate at it, and then put up signs so people can better determine where they should be millign abotu aimlessly or dancing." That seemed a little much though.

"Oh? Plus one's are okay? I know just the person!" Vair'ea was rather certain she wouldn't end up maimed either. Plus she and N'Zzi could go pick out a couple dresses together like this.

"The subject of maiming reminds me... Are there going to be any safety protocols for the people of rollerskates? Last I checked those and flying barges didn't quite mix." Alister asked after a thoughtful moment, the talk of maiming apparently bringing that to mind.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:01 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"Well, I think as long as you have a dance floor, people will likely seperate themselves." Alister said a amused smile on his lips. "Though I suppose you could seperate at it, and then put up signs so people can better determine where they should be millign abotu aimlessly or dancing." That seemed a little much though.

"Oh? Plus one's are okay? I know just the person!" Vair'ea was rather certain she wouldn't end up maimed either. Plus she and N'Zzi could go pick out a couple dresses together like this.

"The subject of maiming reminds me... Are there going to be any safety protocols for the people of rollerskates? Last I checked those and flying barges didn't quite mix." Alister asked after a thoughtful moment, the talk of maiming apparently bringing that to mind.

Huh, this Chiss was so outgoing, nothing like N'zzi, weird.

"That is an.....excellent point, we may have to curtail the ramp idea. Perhaps some free grav chutes and a little ray shielding to prevent unexpected and rapid exits? I must say Lord Dravvad, you are a detail orientated man, clearly a problem solver. Do you skate as well as surf?"
Jan Melmoar

PreviousNext

Return to Varas Point Beach