[MA10] Surfin' Varas Point

Protected by repulsor fields, these black sand beaches are kept quite comfortable for visitors all year round

[MA10] Surfin' Varas Point

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:38 am

The beach is calling once more. Ever since the Challenge of the Ice Queen, it feels that everyone should be surfing. Remmington is in a wetsuit carrying his hydro-surfboard as he walks along the beach.

"So what do you think of the scenery? Warm enough for you? Its too wet to be a desert but at least it has sand."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [MA10] Surfin' Varas Point

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:The beach is calling once more. Ever since the Challenge of the Ice Queen, it feels that everyone should be surfing. Remmington is in a wetsuit carrying his hydro-surfboard as he walks along the beach.

"So what do you think of the scenery? Warm enough for you? Its too wet to be a desert but at least it has sand."

Jan smiles her very wide smile at Remmington
"Oh I always enjoy a beach, one would have to work very hard for me not to enjoy it. The black sands are a little...dramatic, but fitting given the local I suppose."

Jan is wearing her usual beach gear...the armoured two-piece as she keeps pace along the beach

"Surfing on an ice planet always has a certain feel to it."
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:16 am

"Interesting choice of beach wear. Is that going to be hard to move in?" Remmington asks.

Then he smiles. "What is life without some adventure and something different?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:40 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:"Interesting choice of beach wear. Is that going to be hard to move in?" Remmington asks.

Then he smiles. "What is life without some adventure and something different?"

"Oh no, it's really quite practical. We're thinking of marketing more armoured beachwear in the future, people in warzones deserve holidays too."

Nodding at his question

"Not much at all I'd think, although Sith surfing is not something I originally had in mind...."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:33 pm

"Makes me wonder what you had in mind." Remmington replies with a grin.

"Though you didn't bring a hydo-surfboard? We can use mine if you want. Otherwise they may have somewhere around here to rent one."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jan Melmoar on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:53 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:"Makes me wonder what you had in mind." Remmington replies with a grin.

"Though you didn't bring a hydo-surfboard? We can use mine if you want. Otherwise they may have somewhere around here to rent one."

"Oh didn't you win yours? I'd hate to infringe on a winning board, no I just had my people go ahead and rent me one."
And indeed a slightly out of breath Chiss ahead was waving and holding onto a dangerously long board.

"As for what I had in mind....well I often have to improvise, nothing ever seems to stay boring for long on Ziost."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 am

"Well it looks like we all got to keep our boards just for competing in a potentially dangerous event. Still that is pretty nice of them." Remmington replies and looks at the Chiss.

"Is that one of your employees?" He asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jan Melmoar on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:14 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:"Well it looks like we all got to keep our boards just for competing in a potentially dangerous event. Still that is pretty nice of them." Remmington replies and looks at the Chiss.

"Is that one of your employees?" He asks.

"Oh yes that's N'Zzi....she's an intern and as per our new company directive, paid. It's quite unusual but times change I suppose."

Jan accepts the rented board with a smile and tells the Chiss to go put on some sunscreen as the poor technician was turning purple.

"Still, it's always good to have people."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:17 am

Remmington nods. "Indeed. It can be hard trying to find good help sometimes. Has she been with the company for long?"

Remmington Thalalas

Return to Varas Point Beach