[D10, EA] - The Final Frontier

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

Re: [D10, EA] - The Final Frontier

Postby Ilar'Shala on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:28 am

"I have not been afforded the opportunity for much independent study of the differences between the two. Up until recently, my station as a slave had limited my ability to do investigate such philosophical differences. I imagine the Academy isn't exactly overflowing with information either, unless it fits their propaganda manifesto."

As Senya asks her next question, Ilar shakes his head emphatically. "Normal? Oh no. Until recently I was protected by my tether to my Master, but now that I am free I have two options as it was explained to me, either attend an academy or be hunted by both sides as an unaligned talent for fear that I'll join the other. I've been too long exposed to this culture for me to change now I think."
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:01 am

“Your Empire’s reliance on slavery is crude and backward,” she quipped with a heavy sigh.

“You don’t sound eager to be Sith, not that I know what that truly entails beyond my observations. They seem to revel in darkness and brutality.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:27 am

"The Jedi are no less ruthless in their hunting of the Sith." Ilar retorted. "But I agree with you that slavery is the past of the Empire, not its future."

"Not all emotions the Sith espouse and practice are so negative and violent. Passion can find many outlets."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:02 pm

She replied, “Perhaps they are, I have not had the opportunity to observe the Jedi closely, they seem much more interested in acting as protectors of their state than hunting the Sith. The fascination with emotions seems alien to me, all things have emotions even if one tries to suppress or embrace them, they simply are.”

She stopped and said, “I apologize this was not meant to be an exercise in philosophy.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:47 am

"Things rarely end up the way one intends." Ilar comments offhandedly at the philosophy remark.

"But I thank you for the counter viewpoint, it is hard to get anything other than the party line as it were in Sith space and one must be very careful about who one speaks about such topics with, because no one expects the Imperial Inquisition."

Reaching out, he handed Senya his commlink id code. "If you need to talk later." He said simply. "If you give me yours, I can let you know if I find out anything about Valkorian."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:50 pm

She accepted and reciprocated and then said, “I would appreciate that, Valkorian is important to… my people and if I can ascertain if he is truly alive or gone, and it would go a long way to helping my home.”

She stood and pulled up her hood, “May the Gods bless you, Ilar.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 am

Standing up, Ilar extended his hand to shake. "I hope I can find out what happened and give you some good news Senya."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:09 am

His optimistic words give her a brief moment to smile and then she was gone back into the crowd.

Now only the Dread Masters waited.
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:32 am

With Senya gone, Ilar steeled his mindset and pushed onwards further into the space station.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:35 pm

They of course expected him as he entered, all of six of them waiting in what passed for a palace. They were unmistakable in appearance and in the Force. A woman’s voice spoke first, “Ilar, we have been expecting you.”

Another voice spoke, this one male, “Your journey has brought you to the correct end, it is a shame that we lost our patriarch along the way.”

Deep male voice continued from another, “We would have preferred him to live so that we could one day surpass and destroy him as a proper Sith, but it is as it should be.”

Another woman spoke, “He was a danger and our greatest Sith.”

Another masked masculine Dread Master spoke, thin of frame, “He was the source of all Dread, now we are the apex.”

The last a deep gruff male voice said, “You stand before us, a mere Disciple of our Word.”

“Will you return to your old life, or will you learn at our feet as Hofu did? You can struggle at the Academy of the false Empire or learn at the feet of those who know what it truly means to be Sith,” the masked woman said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:20 am

Ilar's eyes flicked back and froth from one speaker to the next as they, in turn, bombarded him with their words. When they finished their speech though, Ilar took a few moments to compile all the information and spoke to the group as a whole.

"You are wrong about one thing." He spoke clearly as he stepped forward.

"My journey has not reached its end." He dropped to one knee.

"My Masters."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:00 pm

"Good, Ilar, we shall begin your training in earnest," they said as one.
Dapper Dog

Previous

Return to Space