[Day 1 - EE] The Malgus Identity (Low Ziost Orbit)

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

Re: [Day 1 - EE] The Malgus Identity (Low Ziost Orbit)

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:23 am

Lord Bellious had participated in the meeting from the beginning, just retained silence and immobility throughout, listening. She agreed with some of Malgus' points, but loud commitments was something she would not throw at every situation of heightened purpose.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:09 am

The twi’lek at his side whispered something to Malgus and he said, “I am needed elsewhere, you have my commands. Find this Eagle.”

He departed the twi’lek following him.

The ship commander remained and he said, “If there are any questions, Darth Malgus has given me leave to answer them.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:15 am

Xyll watched the imposing man and his slave go, then returned her gaze to those gathered, before lingering on the commander. "I am certain you have compiled files with whatever information your operation has gathered on this threat. Send it to those gathered here so that we might work more efficiently."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:10 am

Theron-Balmung.jpg
Theron-Balmung.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 5151 times

He replied to the Sith, “I assure you my Lord, you will have everything that Darth Malgus has pledged and more. My men will be available if you need to coordinate any actions at all hours and our forces stand ready to respond to any large scale incursion if such a need arises.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:59 pm

"Very good," she said, looking around the rest of those gathered. Perhaps some of them had further questions or comments. As for Xyll, she had everything she needed.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:06 pm

As Malgus left Jaheem also turn and moved to walk out of the room. He gave a nod to Bellious as he did. His boots made sharp sounds as he exited the room and went about the rest of his evening.

/exit
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:
Theron-Balmung.jpg

He replied to the Sith, “I assure you my Lord, you will have everything that Darth Malgus has pledged and more. My men will be available if you need to coordinate any actions at all hours and our forces stand ready to respond to any large scale incursion if such a need arises.”

Lord Rath looked the puny human up and down, wondering if the face had appeared in the database they had recovered. "Fine. Send the data to Lt. Hin here. If there's nothing else? Times a wastin'."

Jo'ren waited a few moments for any response before nodding to those assembled and taking his leave.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:06 am

“Of course my Lord, it shall be done,” he said calmly.

In fact his face is not on that list.
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:21 am

"You may address my ship upon request of my assistance, beyond that we appear to be finished here," Kristal added by way of similar exit to that of Jo'ren.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:35 am

Lt. Tyber Rook wrote:The Lieutenant was surprised to have been sent a notice to the cruiser. Of course he had made sure that he had let the Good Colonel know. Fully armored, his listened intently, standing at attention as the 'briefing' commenced.

Stopping terrorists and threats to the Empire always rated highly with him.

Lord Bellious could recognise a Mandalorian easily. She drew his attention by staring.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:09 am

Lord Bellious wrote:
Lt. Tyber Rook wrote:The Lieutenant was surprised to have been sent a notice to the cruiser. Of course he had made sure that he had let the Good Colonel know. Fully armored, his listened intently, standing at attention as the 'briefing' commenced.

Stopping terrorists and threats to the Empire always rated highly with him.

Lord Bellious could recognise a Mandalorian easily. She drew his attention by staring.

One's armor was as identifying as one's own face. Color. Pattern. Even the way the beskar sat on the armor itself.

Seeing the Fett style staring at him, he made his way to the armored woman.

"Suc cuy'gar, sister. Interesting times, no?"
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:14 am

Tyr watched silently as the others began to depart, crossing his arms in front of his large chest. Mentally, he was cataloging everyone who had attended, filing away what he could glean about them from their words and demeanour.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:56 am

As Tyr caught Sylvain in his gaze the nobleman nodded politely to the creature.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:06 am

“Lord Mordax,” Tyr acknowledged, voice gravelly, “an honour to meet you.” The shistavanen recognised Sylvain as an ally to Malgus, which earned him significant respect in Tyr’s opinion.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:23 am

"Sith Tyr, a pleasure to meet you. I had heard of you from Malgus' daughter, Lord Haydriss. An apprentice of some value by all accounts."

He nodded graciously, "You do your master credit by your willingness to protect the Empire."
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 am

“My master’s enemies are my own, and it is my honour to defend and serve the Empire,” he certainly sounded like he meant it. “I am glad you came, glad to see some people taking the matter seriously.”

Tyr

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:52 am

"Being here alone is not proof that one takes the Empire's safety seriously. Most I'd think are here to see what they can get out of it for themselves. Some just here to take advantage of Malgus' invitation to try and pass themselves off as helpful. Or perhaps even use knowledge of his plans to help the enemy. Be sure to remain ever diligent, Sith in the capital love nothing more than engaging in foolish games of self-delusion." He said with a nod.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:05 am

Nodding solemnly, “I have no doubt that Lord Malgus has designs in place to make their self-interest work for the Empire. Sometimes you want a carrot, not a stick.” He let his crossed arms fall to his sides and asked, gracelessly, “of those who came, have any earnt your respect?”

Tyr

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 am

He nodded at the first comment and then replied, "They all deserve some measure of respect. Just as one must respect a man holding a thermal detonator in a shared, confined space." He replied.

"The only one I can truly vouch for is the Steel Valkyrie. I know the others. Some in person and some by reputation. But as far as one who assuredly means to do what she says... There is no one else like that in this room. Perhaps Lord Rath comes close... but he is far more free-spirited than Lord Serasai."

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:13 pm

Lt. Tyber Rook wrote:One's armor was as identifying as one's own face. Color. Pattern. Even the way the beskar sat on the armor itself.

Seeing the Fett style staring at him, he made his way to the armored woman.

"Suc cuy'gar, sister. Interesting times, no?"

"Su'cuy, ner vod. On a job cut out for you?" She glanced toward where Malgus had left.

Lord Bellious

PreviousNext

Return to Space