[Day 1 - EE] The Malgus Identity (Low Ziost Orbit)

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

Re: [Day 1 - EE] The Malgus Identity (Low Ziost Orbit)

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Sylvain Torsin wrote:He nodded at the first comment and then replied, "They all deserve some measure of respect. Just as one must respect a man holding a thermal detonator in a shared, confined space." He replied.

"The only one I can truly vouch for is the Steel Valkyrie. I know the others. Some in person and some by reputation. But as far as one who assuredly means to do what she says... There is no one else like that in this room. Perhaps Lord Rath comes close... but he is far more free-spirited than Lord Serasai."

Tyr chuckled throatily. He wasn’t groomed in social niceties and formalities, “I should have expected you’d vouch for that one.” He shrugged carelessly, “how far can you know anyone, really?” He noted that Sylvain hadn’t included himself under the umbrella of the type to keep their word. He’d have to remember that.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:08 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:
Lt. Tyber Rook wrote:One's armor was as identifying as one's own face. Color. Pattern. Even the way the beskar sat on the armor itself.

Seeing the Fett style staring at him, he made his way to the armored woman.

"Suc cuy'gar, sister. Interesting times, no?"

"Su'cuy, ner vod. On a job cut out for you?" She glanced toward where Malgus had left.

"No, ma'am. I found a summons on my desk to arrive here. Currently, I am on independent special operations for the Military." He noted one of the markings on his armor.

The symbol of the Empire.

"But seeing and speaking to another Mando'a is a balm to me. Did you have thoughts on the Lord's commands? Very close to what the military already does in response to terrorists."
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:23 pm

"I respect Darth Malgus and his dedication. I may end up assisting in his crusade."

A Mandalorian in military employ, designated for special operations. It was not hard to make a connection.

"Wouldn't it be that Colonel Moraal is your XO?"
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:28 pm

But is his goal truly what is best for the Empire?

He mused for a moment, before offering a nod to the woman in armor.

"She is my commanding officer, yes. Recently reassigned from normal deployment. It is an honor to serve under a hero of the Empire." He felt himself blushing, glad the helmet masked his face. The pride though, was not hidden.
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:00 am

"Pass her regards from Sukri Fett. And ask her to pronounce 'eleven' with Twi'lek accent."

She chuckled inside her helmet. "There's a place near Varas Point, La Belle Epoque. Many burc'ya varnase gather there. You're welcome. Drinks are on me."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:10 am

Tyr wrote:Tyr chuckled throatily. He wasn’t groomed in social niceties and formalities, “I should have expected you’d vouch for that one.” He shrugged carelessly, “how far can you know anyone, really?” He noted that Sylvain hadn’t included himself under the umbrella of the type to keep their word. He’d have to remember that.

“It is a difficult game to know. But you can know enough if you are observant. With patience and determination anything is possible.”
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:37 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"Pass her regards from Sukri Fett. And ask her to pronounce 'eleven' with Twi'lek accent."

She chuckled inside her helmet. "There's a place near Varas Point, La Belle Epoque. Many burc'ya varnase gather there. You're welcome. Drinks are on me."

"I will." He was curious what was meant by the number with the specific accent, but didn't press the matter. A slight smile at the invitation.

"A most welcome invitation. I will have to come by, though you'll find yourself not having to soend much credits on my bar tab." He laughed a little. "I like to stay ready for duty at all times."
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:44 am

"That's another way of saying you can't stomach much. Shame on you, vod." She chuckled.

Lord Bellious

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Sylvain Torsin wrote:“It is a difficult game to know. But you can know enough if you are observant. With patience and determination anything is possible.”

Tyr murmured in non-committal agreement. “Trust or no, I am available to the allies of my Master to provide whatever assistance I can.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:37 am

Lord Bellious wrote:"That's another way of saying you can't stomach much. Shame on you, vod." She chuckled.

"It is not a good idea to drink and operate a jetpack. Much more delicate than hailing a speeder. And hard to get all this armor in one." He grinned, and it was apparent in his voice.

"But as I said, any cultural heritageI am proud to partake in."
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:36 am

Tyr wrote:Tyr murmured in non-committal agreement. “Trust or no, I am available to the allies of my Master to provide whatever assistance I can.”

"I will keep that in mind. And do not hesitate to reach out to me if you were to need something. Ziost can be an unfriendly place to non-humans and non-sith."
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Tyr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 am

Sylvain Torsin wrote:"I will keep that in mind. And do not hesitate to reach out to me if you were to need something. Ziost can be an unfriendly place to non-humans and non-sith."

Tyr grunted in agreement, "thank you, Lord Mordax," but silently he was weighing what such assistance might cost.

Tyr

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Lt. Tyber Rook wrote:"It is not a good idea to drink and operate a jetpack. Much more delicate than hailing a speeder. And hard to get all this armor in one." He grinned, and it was apparent in his voice.

"But as I said, any cultural heritage I am proud to partake in."

"Until the partaking then. K'oyacyi." She nodded, then moved toward the docking station of her ship.

/exit

Lord Bellious

Previous

Return to Space