[Day 3 - LM] Nova Station

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

Re: [Day 3 - LM] Nova Station

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 am

"I do love shinies," she said, smiling her wicked smile.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:33 am

“We have no need for useless trinkets, but we do have a need for your voice in support of our Herald. Speak well on his behalf in the coming days and we can part with what you desire,” another said with a deep male voice.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:34 am

Jo'ren bowed deeply. "My Lords. I am Lord Jo'ren Rath. The force has led me here in search of a control module. It seems it meant for us to cross paths too."

(OOC: First fossil = therapod femur, second fossil = complete turtle!)
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 am

"Your Herald... Darth Hofu, yes?" he was technically her rival in the competition, but at this point she didn't think it harmful to speak favorably of him. It might make him a potential ally.

---

OOC: That's awesome, Jo'ren! :o
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:38 am

"He is the one seeking the module," she said, nodding toward Jo'ren. "The rest of us might be compelled to speak well of your herald with... trinkets... of our own. I have yet to meet him, I suppose I should seek to rectify that."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:40 am

“You will know what we mean when the time comes, and it will be remembered,” another of the six said.

“Do we have an accord then?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:51 am

She considered their words for a moment. Then nodded.

A promise of real reward over some trinkets? It might be worth it.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:53 am

Shaisha on the other hand was more reluctant. The Dread Masters served the Emperor closely, she had heard, so this could be very dangerous...

"If it's acceptable to you, Jo'ren," she cast a look to him. This was still his quest.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 am

"I'll speak well of your herald if it will get me what I seek. Yeah. We have an accord." Jo'ren nodded. He then looked at the person with the ridiculous hat.
Last edited by Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 am

Lucinia nodded easily; stuff for support seemed like an easy deal.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:37 am

They had a dull look to their eyes, the one with the ridiculous hat. The Dread Master nearest him waved a hand and he fell to his knees. The first woman knelt and held out her hand to the hat man and he placed something in it and she stood and offered it.

“Is this what you sought? He was going to sell it to some Outlander, but he has no need of riches now,” she said to them.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:55 am

Jo'ren looked at the interaction, wondering what the item was. Clearly the Dead Masters had no difficulty bending these pirates to their will. Was it another Rakatan artifact, or something more mundane?
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:58 am

It is what he was looking for.

Another spoke, “There seems to be an older section that is blocked off but these pirates plumb those depths for trinkets. They know not what they have delved into only seeing mere profit.”

The deep voiced male added, “There may be other such things, but you will have endanger yourself to know.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:00 am

"Sounds like it might be worth a look," she said, nodding to her companions.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:08 am

Jo'ren's eyes widened and he nodded. "Yes. That is exactly what I seek." He slowly reached out for it.

He nodded to Xyll. "Yeah. Sounds like it could be."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:11 am

"Alright, let's go have a look then," Shaisha said, though her eyes was mostly on the item Jo'ren had obtained as she was curious of its nature and purpose.

Hanging around the Dread Masters wasn't something she wanted.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:38 am

Tucking the item into his utility belt he gave the Dread Masters a respectful nod. "I will do as you asked my Lords."

Moving back to the others he gave a smile. "Sure. Let's do this."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:39 am

OOC: This will require another time slot for exploration.
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:40 am

OOC: I think we still have a slot we can use?
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:40 am

OOC: That's fine by me, since I think we planned for one more slot of wiggle-room.

Lord Tenebrous

PreviousNext

Return to Space