Evening, Captain [Day 5, EE]

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

Evening, Captain [Day 5, EE]

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:43 am

Collecting those she may, Kristal Serasai boarded her ship with her crew and afforded them their destination. A ship under the direction of a one Captain Balmung. Standing in the common room, where a table and chairs took up the central space of the room for meetings, she awaited their arrival.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Re: Evening, Captain [Day 5, EE]

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:51 am

Shaisha felt she owed Kristal a solid one, so of course she had shown up for this to help her out. Seemed today was going to have all sorts of excitement everywhere.

Being the first to step into the common room, she gave the blonde woman a sheepish smile and sat down. "Expecting many?"
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 am

"Just you," she said, but turned around to face Shaisha, "and another if they choose to come. I have sent word to a member of the Dravvad family, I had inquired and heard of the mans talents."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:00 am

"Ah, I see... well, I vouch for his talent and skill, at least. Don't know how he feels about fieldwork though," Shaisha shrugged, but spoke sincerely.

"... So, uh... I'm... really sorry, about not being there, Kris."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:07 am

"Your apology is noted, but let us not discuss it," she said, taking a seat at the head of the table.

"As for the Dravvad's dislike for fieldwork, I would hope the environs of comfort upon an Imperial vessel in which he may work upon will suit his sensibilities fine. There shouldn't be any issues with todays visit, but I fear that someone will be covering their tracks and having one who may investigate their systems would be most beneficial."

[Alister will not be joining, during this convo the ship prepares for and departs]

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:31 am

She nodded, letting Kristal decide the where and when of the apology.

"Alright. Sounds fair enough. Without Alister Dravvad, well... my assistant should manage to do basic tech-support, if needed." The woman had come aboard with Shaisha, and was hanging back with Kristal's crew.

"We're looking into someone moving resources to where they don't belong?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:37 am

"That is the short of it," she said, "This is the next link in the chain as for the delivery of this equipment to our various fronts. Somewhere along this chain the shipments go missing, and the Empire suffers for it.

I would warn you, that this is likely to be caused by feuding between Lord Grathan and Darth Baras. Our enemies may be Imperials themselves, but they have perpetrated action against the Empire.

I need to know where the shipments are being moved to, how they are being moved, and whom is responsible for these actions."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:50 pm

They get clearance to land on Captain Balmung's flagship.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:26 pm

"Shall we?" she indicates toward the exit of her craft. Alerting Harad and the rest of her crew of her intent.

Exiting the craft she sought direction toward the Captain himself. Cloak covering her armor, lightsaber at her side, the authority of a Sith carried well.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:35 pm

"Let's," she smirked as if Kristal had invited her to dance, and she fell in step beside the taller blonde. Likewise, her armor and cape, with lightsabers at each hip only further added to the air of authority that came naturally to the two of them.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:48 pm

Captain Balmung was waiting on the bridge overlooking a magnificent view of Ziost, a sub officer delivered him a datapad and he looked it over gave a command and continued his vigil.

Once within a comfortable speaking distance he turned and said, “Steel Valkyrie, Lord Tenebrous, to what do I owe this immense honor of your presence?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:01 am

"Missing shipment's Captain, if you will forgive directness," Kristal said, linking her arms behind herself in an ease stance.

"I have been in search of these from the very source, and I would be lead to believe that the issue must lie some where after they have left the factory under Lord Grathan on the surface and been delivered unto your hands."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:26 am

“We get many shipments and have thousands of transports coming in and out of Ziost hourly, you are going to have to be more specific,” he said in reply.

“Is there some issue, or a manifest my people could inspect?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:13 am

Retrieving it, Kristal supplied him with exactly the manifest he was in need of, "These items have been declared missing, never reaching their proper destination but yet apparently being rerouted and finding their way into others hands, or dumped, where they are winding up is uncertain."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:17 am

As Kristal spoke and kept her attention on the man himself, Shaisha glanced around them to keep aware of their surroundings. Or perhaps spotting some of these missing items.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:20 am

He handed it off to an ensign and then replied, “If they have been absconded with, then those responsible will be punished for their treachery to the Empire. I am thankful you have brought this matter to me, my Lord.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:05 am

"I am afraid, Captain, that you will not be rid of me so quickly," she said, taking an assessment of the room.

"As you see, this is a matter I have personally accepted responsibility for. So it will be you, Captain Balmung, that will be aiding me in doing this service to the Empire. Anything you can tell me about these shipments will certainly aid my investigation," Kristal moved about the room, looking around, hands clasped together behind her back, "and then I will be out of your affairs as quickly as I arrived."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:54 pm

“I do the work of Darth Malgus, I am pledged to him and his vision,” he said as he accepted a Datapad from a subordinate.

“The shipments in question were medical supplies due for forces deployed by Darth Marr, ah here it is redirected by my master to those areas in the outer regions hit by this plague. Not stolen, simply a change in plans; Sith rarely do the paperwork.”

He frowned and added, “I will have my people make the adjustments and account for these missing supplies.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:54 pm

"Sith rarely do the paperwork," she repeated, thoughtfully.

"Who has access to your records, to declare where a shipment is to go?"

Kristal Serasai

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:18 am

“Several of my officers have access, mostly in logistics. It will take some time to give a thorough review but in the meanwhile to appease Lord Grathan I can discharge some excess supplies to the proper destinations for some of these requests the most pressing of course,” he said in reply.
Dapper Dog

Next

Return to Space