Evening, Captain [Day 5, EE]

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

Re: Evening, Captain [Day 5, EE]

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:17 am

"I will expect a report," she said, moving toward the exit of the room. Signalling Shaisha to prepare to leave the room.

"Tomorrow," she said, to the Captain.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:20 am

Having not seen anything out of the ordinary, Shaisha turned to follow Kristal, asking, "isn't Balmung the name of Remmington's house? You know, the weird one from our class on Korriban."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:49 am

"I was unaware," she said, "or perhaps merely forgot. Though, what did you think of him? Captain Balmung? How did you view the answers he offered me?"
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:02 am

She gave a pause until the door of the ship closed.

"Eh, probably nothing worth remembering," she shrugged as Kristal said she might've forgotten. "As for the captain... hm... don't think he was directly lying. His responses seemed convenient, and my suspicion would be that he knew where the supplies were all along and had convenient paper-trail to answer for him."

"My thoughts are more to why they are being redistributed. Almost seems like Malgus and his goonies are doing a lot of PR efforts to make Malgus seem like the hero the Empire needs, and deserves, since he's the one taking action to relocate these items."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 am

"They were reserved," she said, "the man, this Captain, was all too ready to see me out of the door with the notion that I had brought something into attention. Merely a moment of effort and he discovered that the shipments were being sent elsewhere," she crossed into the common room of her own ship. Giving the signal for them to take off.

"Malgus is a individual to watch over, but I find he may be the convenient excuse being used in this moment. This Captain has something to hide, I am sure of it."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 am

"Yes," Shaisha agreed, nodding. "Very prepared. However, I don't think the Captain's acting without Malgus' knowledge..."

She pursed her lips for a moment before continuing.

"During a raid on one of the Eagle's officers today, he showed up. Proceeded to kill two of the captives that had surrendered - which cut off hope of questioning them, quite literally. The target, called The Killer, ended up in a coma."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:05 am

"Then you believe this Captain Balmung, or perhaps Malgus himself, is somehow connected deeper to this Eagle than we are all currently aware?" she asked, turning fully to Shaisha, her right arm resting on a table nearby.

"There would be no logical reason to slaughter prisoners, not unless they knew something you did not want to have others know, something you wished to hide," she said.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:11 am

"The whole matter of the Eagle stinks. Even Colonal Moraal seems to be hiding something too... during the mission we found a man named Malam Gil, who's seemingly involved in all this too, and... well, there was something about how he completely changed his tune from barely speaking with her."

She took a deep breath. "She was hiding something, of that I'm certain, but I don't know what. Intelligence also seems to be freezing out Public Security and Military Intel from information, even taking it from Public Security. This is according to my sources in Section IX."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 am

"Colonel Moraal," Kristal thought, "was in concert with Lord Bellious upon Nar Shaddaa. Both are those steeped in secrecy. Though, I admit, I have aided them in the past once their targets were those that would be enemies of the Empire I have not spoken with them oft. Contacts, and useful ones, for how I might bear my steel against the enemies of the Empire."

"Many appear to be hiding something these days, perhaps it is the curse of the pursuit of a seat upon the Dark Council. There are many who would take this opportunity for their own gains, and how they might accomplish this, and who through, is uncertain."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:57 am

Shaisha's ridged eyebrows rose. For once Kristal was giving her information she didn't know. "She's working with Bellious? Huh... I'm surprised. One seems a slave to the system, and the other wants to burn down systems."

That did put things in a different light. "Gonna have to be more careful around the colonel then... that she's involved with Bellious has lowered my opinion of her, and I'm now much more suspicious of her activites."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:27 am

"I would not cast judgement so quickly, she is but an officer and Lord Bellious is a Sith. What I know is that upon Nar Shaddaa it was a joint venture between the two to which I was called upon to assist," she said.

"That said, intelligence work is not oft direct," she said.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 am

"Very true," she agreed. Intelligence worked in odd ways sometimes, she had experienced in her time with Section IX. Though being on that side of things, it seemed much more cleaner.

"... Still, I'll be wary, and let my people know to keep it in mind. Hopefully, this Eagle will be stopped soon."

Lord Tenebrous

Previous

Return to Space