[D6 en route LM] Sic Semper Tyrannis

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

[D6 en route LM] Sic Semper Tyrannis

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:22 am

Jaheem had called Raela asking if she wish to accompany him to Kaas City as he had some business there with Lord Granthan. As the Force would have it she said she had her own reasons for travelling to the city and so a small group of them were on a ship in hyperspace heading for the other system.

Jaheem approached Raela "Excuse me Raela can I speak to you in the other room?" he asked simply.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Re: [D6 en route LM] Sic Semper Tyrannis

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:32 am

She nodded and rose, heading into one of the crew cabins, nodding for him to follow.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:02 am

Jaheem followed and closed the door behind him his voice wasn't a whisper by far. He looked to Raela with a serious expression and studied her face for a few moments "Raela. I have something serious to ask you. Something.....dangerous to ask. Involving the Emperor."
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:24 am

Her expression closed when he stated his reason for speaking to her, watching him carefully. "I'm listening."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:29 pm

Jaheem noted the expression change but he muscled ahead, based on things he had seen he felt his guess was right "Do you believe the Emperor can be trusted? Do you think he is actually here to help us move forward. I have my doubts, I have a bad feeling about his sudden appearance."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:05 pm

She stared at him, trying to determine if his expression of doubt was genuine, or he was just a spy trying to call her out. "... I think moving forward usually isn't helpful to those at the very top."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:08 am

Jaheem nodded "that's true it rarely is but restarting from scratch can be. We are moving past the point where we need an emporer, the past decades are proof of that." He paused, he was taking an insane risk but what he wanted to do was equally insane "And I think he knows it, plus how has he lived for so long? I can only think of so many ways that works and none of them are free."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:12 am

"... They aren't indeed. And he's an more unique case even still," she replied with a frown. "What are you planning, Jaheem?" In such a situation, first names seemed like the right route to go. To make sure he understood that she wasn't hostile to what he was saying.

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:05 pm

He paused for a bit and then shook his head slowly "I..I dont know what I'm planning. I just know that the emporer embodies much of what I hate about the Sith. Indulgent, whimsical, wasteful. And I just have a bad feeling about him returning, but I feel like it has something to do with the Night of Terror and the abundance of darkside energy. I dont have a plan because I dont know what the threat is."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:51 pm

"... You're not wrong. I know a bit about it, but I want to research it more before I go into it too deeply," she said, frowning. "I don't... want my research to be cut unexpectedly short before what going on can be fully cracked."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Jaheem nodded "can you just keep me informed if you find any new information? If my guy is right then we are all in danger and no matter how loyal I am I'm not looking to die. I have too much work left for that." He said fixing her with a hard stare his eyes flickering slightly with dark side energies.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:22 am

"I will." She paused, adding. "You should probably know, even if it might not be relevant to you... Everyone is in danger. Every person of every species in the entire Galaxy."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 am

"How could it not be relevant to me? Last time I checked I was part of everyone." He said with a sardonic smile "I may be one of the inquisition's monsters but I truly care about the Empire. I am self serving, ambitious, greedy to a degree but I have a vested interest in life continuing, for myself" he paused slightly giving Raela a significant look "and a few others as well."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:43 am

"I- Yes, you're right." She smiled a little at him. "Honestly, the more people who believe the Emperor is a threat, the better. I have to be careful, though, because those who hear such talk and don't believe it are a danger to those who know the truth."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Jaheem nodded "true enough, we could easily be executed for just having this conversation. We need allies but we also need to be careful who we talk to about this, a careless word in the wrong ear could end us."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:19 pm

She nodded. "Yes... And any conversation is a risk. We could always be surveiled." She shrugged. "But it has to happen. For everyone."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:11 am

"Indeed" he paused for a moment "am I making a mistake by trusting you Raela?"

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:20 am

She tilted her head to the side. "I don't think so. Why do you ask that now?"

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:49 am

Jaheem shrugged "The stakes are higher now, before betrayal meant maybe me losing and possibly being executed. Here it likely means a purging of my house and possibly losing everything. and trust...." he exhaled heavily "True trust like with something of this nature it doesn't come easy to me. I feel like I can trust you, but part of me fights against it."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Return to Space