[D7 EM] I am Your Servant (Low Ziost Orbit)

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

[D7 EM] I am Your Servant (Low Ziost Orbit)

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 am

Malgus had summoned him, and Tyr was obedient. The Midnight Howl docked with Malgus' vessel and the shistavanen, clad in his imposing armour, stomped through the halls to present himself before the Darth. He silently lowered himself on one knee and bowed his head, awaiting his Master's pleasure.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: [D7 EM] I am Your Servant (Low Ziost Orbit)

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Darth Malgus marched into the chamber, walking was too pedestrian for him. His retinue followed and he paused once he reached his destination standing in front of Tyr and said, “Raise Tyr, I would have words with you.”

“Our time has come.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Tyr rose to his feet smoothly, “I am ready, Master, I await your order.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:09 pm

“First, you are no longer a slave bound to me, I have freed all In my service. There can be no bondage if we are truly the breaker of chains. Second, tomorrow, we will end the Emperor,” he commanded.

“The Empire cannot realize its destiny, when we wallow in peace.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:14 pm

No hesitation passed through Tyr’s mind, hesitations might come later, in the planning phase, but the shistavanen instantly responded, “peace is a lie.”

Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:31 pm

"It is the most grievous lie," he replied.

"Tomorrow it will be proven. They will have a choice, join me or face exile and death."
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:34 pm

“I am at your command,” Tyr said, no longer as a slave, but as a devotee of his Master.

Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:52 pm

"You have been out there who do you think we ill join us when the time comes," he asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:07 pm

Tyr considered the question. “They are suspicious of you, Master. They are distrustful by nature, but the Eagle has made them leery. They have been swayed in small matters by money,” Tyr referred to the payments made for discouraging the Eagle’s mayhem, “but less so in larger matters.” Malgus undoubtably knew how much he had paid, and for what, it wasn’t likely news to the Darth that his larger bounties - one of which Tyr had claimed just the day before - hadn’t been favoured.

“They grasp for power and connections. Their inertia will be their downfall, if they cannot be convinced of the Emperor’s rot and decay.” It was a sideways answer, so he tried to get to the point, “the massassi, Mahr, may side with you, Master, if he can be shown that his Queen and his people will be better off with you,” Tyr was fond of the proud warrior, but wondered what he would say about Tyr being freed by Malgus. “He was a slave, he rose up by the strength of his own hand, sell him on the breaking of chains.” Tyr inhaled, “Lord Mordax seems bound to your cause, and his wife is an aspirant.”

Finally, “beware Lord Rath, and the one called Remmington. I have fought by their sides and they are too self-interested to understand the big picture.”

Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:36 pm

“I trust Lord Mordax as much as I trust Darth Baras, they are cut of the same cloth though the colors differ,” he said honestly.

“They will see that my vision of a unified Empire free of old bondages and useless prattling will be to their advantage or I will destroy them.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:59 pm

“Of course, Master,” There was determination in Tyr’s gravelly voice, conviction that his Master would succeed. Tyr was ready to lay down his life for that vision. Survival was preferable, but not required.

Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:00 pm

"Good, then prepare yourself for tomorrow, we succeed or we die," he said honestly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:04 pm

Tyr added no reply, bowing his head respectfully before turning and stomping back to his ship.

/respectfully exit

Tyr

Return to Space